It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party proposes boycott of restaurants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I just heard that the Tea Partiers are proposing, as a group, to back AZ anti-lawbreaking immigrants new law. This is purportedly against ANY mexican food restaurants. I would like anyone who knows anything more to clarify this. I also want to add to boycott any Kenyan restaurants!
This could be a good start to a united front against the Demoncratic Party, and the Pubic-cons. What we need now is a leader of integrity, not willing to lie like the devil as Baraq did, or all of the current criminals in Washington. Anyone know of the boycott?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Provide some sources instead of hearsay.

Line 2

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

This is just stupid and smell of bs. Why would they boycotting ANY restraunt unless they employ illegals or are anti teaparty? This is someone trying to stir something up in "their name".

stupid. stupid. stupid.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

I am a tea partier but I draw the line at boycotting Mexican food which is my favorite. The nice people that make my flautas and enchiladas have nothing to do with any of this and we all know that even if an American could do the job that the salsa would suck and taste like Tabasco sauce.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ararisq]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I am a tea partier but I draw the line at boycotting Mexican food which is my favorite. The nice people that make my flautas and enchiladas have nothing to do with any of this and we all know that even if an American could do the job that the salsa would suck and taste like Tabasco sauce.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by ararisq]

From one race baiter to another race baiter, I highly doubt you belong to any Tea Party with that attitude. May be the one that Dale Robertson is in charge of.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This could be a good start to a united front against the Demoncratic Party

Yes, because boycotting restaurants based on menu choice with no regards to political affiliation and thereby impacting the livelihood of taxpaying, hard working Americans. Is exactly what this country needs.

Also, I'm not sure there are any "Kenyan" restaurants... at least not enough to make a difference

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I just heard that the Tea Partiers are proposing, as a group, to back AZ anti-lawbreaking immigrants new law. This is purportedly against ANY mexican food restaurants. I would like anyone who knows anything more to clarify this. I also want to add to boycott any Kenyan restaurants!
This could be a good start to a united front against the Demoncratic Party, and the Pubic-cons. What we need now is a leader of integrity, not willing to lie like the devil as Baraq did, or all of the current criminals in Washington. Anyone know of the boycott?

PUBIC-CONS??? TeaBag, you're a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Republican Party and everybody knows it! Stop pretending you're opposed to them. We all know who you're going to vote for in November! The mask came off months ago so you can stop pretending to be something that you're not.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
IF this is true, it's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Most Mexican restaurants I know are owned by LEGAL immigrants or white people!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It sounds like an idea being "floated" for response to me. Bad idea.
I have to agree that most, but not all of the mexican food restaurants, are owned by legal immigrants (or American citizens) who work very hard; and have restaurants that are frequented by border patrol officers, not for raids, but the cuisine.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
From one race baiter to another race baiter, I highly doubt you belong to any Tea Party with that attitude.

Lighten up, I don't care a Tea Party card. I support the agenda of voting out politicians who believe in an out of control government. I like Mexican -- Food.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless
PUBIC-CONS??? TeaBag, you're a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Republican Party and everybody knows it!

First of all, I am a registered Pubic-con. After being stupefied by their brazen anti-American actions, I would like to, but don't know how to disassociate from the gang. If you had the chutzpa to go down and see one of the Tea Party demonstrations, you would find that many are Demoncrats, and Indies. Those who are against the big government, whether Facist or Communist like the current Fuhrer. Would you do yourself a favor, and knock off using the homosexual slang/innuendo about Tea Bags? It immediately destroys any credibility you might aspire to.

new topics

top topics

join