It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three-year-old boy arrested as suspected terrorist in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Three-year-old boy arrested as suspected terrorist in France

www.dailymail.co.uk

A three-year-old was arrested as a suspected terrorist and held at a French police station for more than two hours, it emerged today.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know I will be sleeping safer tonight knowing this little terror is off the streets .

In this fight against terror we must be willing to give up any right that the government feels is necessary in order to make life safer for us all . We must also hold the young accountable and make examples of those that concern the governments of the free world , as the government only has our best interest at heart after all .

Oh please , this is just getting silly now . Kinda reminds me of the story of the poor boy who was made to remove his leg braces before being allowed to go through an airport security check . Enough is enough this is just plain stupid , poor kid

www.dailymail.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Have you ever HAD a 3yr old child???

They ARE terrorists. This is not an overstatement.

All of them work together in a world wide terrorist network. This much would be obvious if you ever were around any....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wakey wakey time, the whole world is in the hands of the so called free nations BEING RESPONSIBLE! Time to do it, eh!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
[edit on 29-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Okay now, everybody sing:
"People let me tell you about my best terrorist."

You know he is not Christian otherwise that label would have been included in the headline.

Northern Africa? ... any guesses?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65879a3f3c8f.jpg[/atsimg]
I hope they throw the book at him! Seriously tho , it wasnt like they booked him or anything .

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm seriously doubting the authenticity of these stories. I can understand having the same name as a terrorist and having to clear up say a no fly problem. But I do not see why a 3, 7, 9 year old would actually be arrested. Come on. The cop or boarding agent would take one look at the child laugh at the coincidence and move on. To actually arrest a 3 year old implies far more stupidity from multiple people that I refuse to believe exists.

To me the article sounds like they were holding the child while they questioned the father until mom showed up.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Have you ever HAD a 3yr old child???

They ARE terrorists. This is not an overstatement.

All of them work together in a world wide terrorist network. This much would be obvious if you ever were around any....

when my boy was 3, his area of expertize was the "dirty bomb"

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The absurd things that LEO's do in this world never cease to amaze me.

If they really did arrest and question this child they deserve every law suit they get hit with. What knid of idiot questions a three year old child without the parents being present ?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

According to this article (in French), the cops checked the man's vehicle registration and his ID. The registration was fine, his papers weren't.
Once at the police station, father and child were left alone in an empty room for twenty minutes until the child was taken away. The child's mother was notified and asked to come collect him.
www.modem76.com...

Even though I agree that the whole procedure was completely insensitive to a 3-year-old child's need to feel safe (they let him see his dad handcuffed to a chair and took him away from him before his mother arrived), this is a far cry from " Three-year-old boy arrested as suspected terrorist".

Edited for rogue possessive.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jeanvaljean]

top topics

join