It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 2010: The Visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just thought i would make this thread for those of you that have "not" seen them yet
Ancient Aliens 2010: The Visitors
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I would have embeded them but i dont know how, i hope you all enjoy anyway

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on April 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thank you very much S&F. Not seen this yet, was hoping omeone would be kind enough to post it

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also includes the Visitors

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ahh this is the second episode, I was waiting for this I must have gotten the names mixed up. Thankyou so much for posting this. This series is turing out to be much better than the show last year which didnt have enough time to go in depth so seemed to just state the same old things things an ATSer would have heard of many times.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Excellent Work! These need to be posted and viewed by as many people as possible... The History Channel has done a great job so far! Surprisingly... Usually they fill these kinds of shows up with 90% skeptics with ridiculous explanations .... They have actually portrayed it as a viable alternative to the "truth" that is given to us by western academia.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sorry but this thread is the Visitors not the Evidence. Therefore i havent done anything wrong sorry. You added visitors as a sub thread added to the ongoing

What about the other videos? Can they not be made into seperate threads?

I think that they should be posted as seperate threads to increase awareness. Im not interested in the S&F awards for this.....I want people to watch these, thats whats important.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Many thanks for refreshing peoples minds and giving people the opportunity to view such content in an easy straightforward way. Kepp up the good work.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Cheers Jazz,

My kind of documentary.

Personally, i find it ridiculous that billions of people believe in a deity of one sort or another, with zero evidence of it's existence, yet scoff at the possibility of ancient humans misinterpreting ancient ET visitors, as gods.

There is not only reams of evidence to support this, but common logic too.

THIS is the truth, not some supernatural entity that created everything with a wave of it's hand.

Their technological prowess, had simply been misinterpreted by humans with low technology, and zero understanding of advanced technology, these beings had and demonstrated. They thought they were god.

It's obvious. Since then, the stories have been embellished and added to, and we get what we are left with today. Corrupted and skewed versions of ET visitations, arguments between different factions or different races of ET's coming here, to represent the good and bad, or the 'good' god(s) and the 'bad' god(s).

'God' is nothing more mystical than an advanced ET, that was probably the leader, of a long term expedition to this planet eons ago.

The 'holy' interpretations in more modern times, are a control mechanism, and a way to extort money and properties from the gullible among the so called religious. They even refer to you as sheep, flocks, lambs etc.

You only have to ask yourself why the main religious institutions on this planet are among the richest, and possess the most lands and so on, when there are so many human beings starving to death and dying of poverty related things.

It's a con job people, probably one of the biggest and longest in the history of our species. And you've been had.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, tonight when the free bandwith is open on my connection I'm going to watch these. I miss having cable TV and I love the history channel, so when I get to watch these shows online it's great.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I was thinking of starting a thread regarding Religions and how they connect with the same beliefs and also how Religion has been used as leverage for political gain, wars, contol and everything else.

My "belief"
We are all the same
Our enviroments are in fact what have made us visually and physically different.
Our beliefs were origionally all the same
As time went by Chinease whispers took effect bringing us to different conclusions.
TPTB who ever they may be used our differences that we see as leverage to global control.
Technology?.........well could technology simply be something that has been created to distract us from the obvious by keeping us in a world under control? To just "keep us happy" and carry on lining the pockets of those in control?

Is our childhood and education where we have all went wrong? Is our education infact the force fed BS that leads us to what we all believe today? I dont know....Maybe?

What is our purpose?
Why were you born?
To struggle and work to line the pockets that have supressed human kind?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Nice one jazz,

You could have been reading my mind when you wrote that post!

Basically duel thought processes going on here.

If you do start another thread, i know you know, you are going to be in for it from the 'god' brigade..but, i'm sure there will be plenty who agree with you, myself included.

Will probably take a lot of research too.

Adding you to friends list mate.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You have summed it up better than I ever could. This is exactly how I see it.

Different ET groups with their leaders - all fighting against eachother with us in the middle of their drama.

You know, I saw Clash of the Titans recently, and they were saying how Zeus and the gods needed the mortal's prayers to keep them immortal and powerful...

Notice how in most of the religions of today the gods want our worship. Look at how many times a day Muslims have to pray to Allah. And in the Abrahamic religions, Yahweh is a jealous god who commands his worship as well... What is it with worship?

Also, every story I have ever heard about aliens interacting with humans almost ALWAYS has to do with telepathy. Telepathy - Prayer...

I swear, it really seems to me like it's a battle for our prayers/souls. Each god makes the most messed-up threats to get us to worship them. I've always found that suspect, and when I saw Titans it just made me think...

Crazy...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I would get roasted to say the least

The thing is i could get links that "I" in my own "personal" opinion would provide some sort of evidence towards what im saying.

The problem doesnt lie there though, it lies with those who choose to keep looking through closed eyes.

Im starting to come to terms with "seeing things from a different perspective"

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Youre closing this post? Its clearly titled Visitors?
Does this mean that the origional thread has all rights to the rest of the series?
The other was evidence wasnt it?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I don't consider myself weak minded enough to believe in a god or gods.

And as you point out, even if i did, why the requirement for constantly worshiping it/them?

Is/are god(s) terribly insecure? Does it/they have some kind of psychological inferiority complex, that needs to be constantly pandered to?

Or could it be as you say, a need. A need for telepathic sustenance?
This might have been true long ago, when the ET's were actually here, ruling this planet, but if that was so...wouldn't that make the religious who offer that nourishment in the form of concentration/telepathy/prayer...nothing more than...food.

I think the truth of the worship thing these days, is a lot simpler than that, it's just mind control. Repetition, repetition, repetition reinforces the brain washing and ensures the conditioning holds.

Edit to add;

Is this thread closed or still open? This post went through, so i s'pose it's still open. Thanks mod person.

[edit on 29/4/2010 by spikey]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thank you so much what a great series. We are all trying to spread the word so the documentary can be viewed by as many people as possible .

S&F

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I just uploaded the first 4 episodes of this series, so I thought I would share with my fellow ATS brothers and sisters. If you want you can either download it or just watch it. Here are the links.

Episode 1 The Evidence
www.megaupload.com...

Episode 2 The Visitor
www.megaupload.com...

Episode 3 The Mission
www.megaupload.com...

Episode 4 Close Encounters
www.megaupload.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

join