It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS, do you support the kid, or do you suspect him?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ill withhold my opinion on this new kid until more research.

As to Alex Jones, can you name anything specific he lied or was wrong about?

I see plenty of people here taking swipes at AJ all the time, but no one ever says anything he lied about or anything, just personal attacks.

So, without getting into a debate about AJ, can the op name a single thing he ever lied about?

Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Vaccines and autoimmunity:
www.whale.to...
www.vaccines.net...
www.whale.to...
www.vaclib.org...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Originally posted by zaiger
Im pretty aware that our current "medical" community has really not held back in diagnosing things like ADHD and developmental delays.

We are not talking about diagnosis, we are talking about cause ... and you just said it yourself ...

1960s they started to diagnose kids with minimal brain dysfunction now called ADD and ADHD.
. These conditions started appearing right about the time that national vaccines schedules were introduced

There is also the problem of "Time Shift" eg Measles and rubella - these disease's are now increasing in older populations where the disease is significantly more dangerous

What does that have to do with the vaccines people are getting today?

The vaccines kids are getting today are what is causing the shifting the age that a disease effects a specific age population. For example there are now more incidents of measles effecting people post puberty when the disease is the most dangerous.
example

In NRW, 1749 cases were notified over a 48-week period. Compared with 2001, the distribution of cases shifted to older age groups (especially the 10-14 year group).

That is because the vaccine is ineffective in the long term ... Once you get measles as a child you are immune for the rest of your life and your immune system becomes stronger.

One of the question I ask is why can't the companies making these vaccines produce an effective vaccine?

Nearly 6,600 people became sick with the mumps, mostly in eight Midwest states, and the hardest-hit group was college students ages 18 to 24. Of those in that group who knew whether they had been vaccinated, 84% had had two mumps shots, according to the study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state health departments ... The only U.S. vaccine, made by Whitehouse Station, New Jersey-based Merck & Co., hasn't been changed since its introduction in 1967 and there are no plans to change it, said Barbara Kuter, Merck's executive director of pediatric affairs.

Source

So polio is fine but the one for whooping cough has to go???

Yes. The DTaP vaccine is the most ineffective one of the lot. Whooping cough has steadily been on the rise for the last 20 years in the wealthier countries in particular the US and Australia.

How is it not safe or transparent? I think it is pretty transparent as the anti-vaccine crowd is perfectly fine with making up everything they do not know.

Even the manufacturers of the vaccines say that no vaccine is 100% safe or 100% effective.

WHY NOT??

[edit on 1/5/10 by Horza]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Well he sounds retarded. I'll give you that. There is no science to back up the claim that vaccines cause any of the illnesses that people say they cause. How is there is a tremendous amount of science to back up the claim that vaccinations stop children from getting killed from a variety of diseases.
I can just see it now
"u-oh I got polio"
"Yeah but at least you did not get any mercury from that shot when you were 5"

Considering that polio is spread by

en.wikipedia.org...

Poliomyelitis, often called polio or infantile paralysis, is an acute viral infectious disease spread from person to person, primarily via the fecal-oral route.

that the so called vaccination really was not the cure but the fact that people quit wiping there butt with their finger and making a pbj after with the same finger did more.

and further more many have gotten polio from the wonderful vaccination.

I would like you to by pass the filters in your car and dump trash into the fuel line so that your car will be immune to any further garbage that may enter the system.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The ATS search button does wonders.

Here you go:

Alex Jones Disrupting a Protest

Alex Jones claimed he was the first to predict 9/11, which William Cooper predicted a month earlier, a prediction that cost him his life.

Oh yeah, love this, you can find these kind of things all over, this just shows how desperate Alex Jones is in deceiving people about specific topics. (Not advocating Zeitgeist, this just happens to be one video I chose)

Debunking Alex Jones:

(I have no opinion on Ventra and I don't agree with everything he says, but the evidence he used is obvious
)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join