It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is it that runs Illuminati-Order.com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I posted this in New World Order but I meant to post it here. Who runs Illuminati-Order.com?
About us

Adam Weishaupt established the original Bavarian Illuminati in 1776. Even though some evolution has occured, we are still a republican (not the U.S. political party, as it did not exist then) freethought movement which advocates freedom from church domination over philosophy and science, release from the excesses of state oppression, and educating women and treating them as intellectual equals. (In case you were wondering, women are accepted into the Order as peers.) These ideals were very unorthodox in the beginning, and still are in some parts of the world. We have come a long way, but we still have a very long way to go.
The Illuminati Order (IO) has evolved into a global network that promotes a general knowledge and acceptance of the concept of individual rights and the proper role of government as protector of these rights.

We work together to spread the seeds of freedom far and wide. John Adams said, "Liberty can not be preserved without a general knowledge among the people ... Let us dare to read, think, speak and write." We could not agree more! It is one of our goals to establish a local influence in as many countries as possible.

To learn what we mean by the concept of individual rights, read "Man's Rights"; to learn what we mean by the proper role of government, read "The Nature Of Government." Both essays are by Ayn Rand and can be found in either The Virtue Of Selfishness (VOS) or Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal (CUI), though we strongly recommend VOS for its other valuable essays dealing specifically with rights. These books are usually kept in stock at most major bookstores, or easily ordered through them or online.

We must emphasize, however, that the Illuminati Order is not an Objectivist organization, per se. Accepting Objectivism, the philosophy of Ayn Rand, is not a requirement of membership.

All who support individual rights--which include the rights to life, liberty, justly acquired property, and the pursuit of happiness--are encouraged to join us!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

whois.domaintools.com...

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Domain Name: ILLUMINATI-ORDER.COM
Created on: 14-Dec-04
Expires on: 14-Dec-11
Last Updated on: 07-Dec-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS44.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i found something interesting about them.
Back in 2006 the application to join them had 40 question , now it's down to 20.
Here are the 40 questions :

"Application for Active Membership

Provide accurate answers to *ALL* questions to the best of your ability; leave no field blank. All data is held in strict confidence. False answers are grounds for immediate termination of membership.

Do not change the format of this application; keep it as a .txt document. Leave the initial text as it is; do not alter or remove any fields. If you have any questions, do not include them here; questions should be presented separately.

When complete, send this entire document as an email attachment to your mentor or [email protected] for processing. Members are encouraged to keep this information current by submitting updates in the same manner.

Provide a recent photograph of yourself with this membership application.

PART I

Name:

Preferred pseudonym:

Illuminati Order Bulletin Board (IOBB) Username, if registered:

Complete mailing address, including country:

Telephone:

Preferred email address:

Other Contact Information (instant messenger, alternate email, etc.):

Personal web site:

Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):

Place of birth:

Height:

Weight:

Color of eyes:

Color of hair:

Blood type:

Describe any body modifications (tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.):

Marital status:

Spouse's name, birth date, and birthplace:

Number of children and ages:

Current and previous religious or spiritual affiliations and offices:

Nationality:

Ethnic background:

Current citizenship:

Spoken languages:

Written languages:

Educational background and degrees:

Present occupation:

Talents and abilities:

Special interests:

Hobbies and collections:

I am interested in participating in Special Interest Groups: Y/N

I am interested in participating in local Lodge activities or contact with local Active Members: Y/N

I am interested in serving as a contact point or media representative in my area: Y/N

PART II

1.) What are your impressions of the Illuminati Order?

2.) What do you expect to accomplish through membership in the Illuminati Order?

3.) If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?

4.) What is your attitude toward animals? If you have any pets, describe them. What is your ideal pet?

5.) Are you satisfied with your sex life? Describe your ideal of an attractive sex partner?

6.) What is your life's goal, and what steps have you taken to attain it?

7.) Do you find any of our tenets objectionable? If so, which and why?

8.) How many years would you like to live?

9.) What are your musical tastes? Provide examples.

10.) Cite four motion pictures you consider your favorites, and why.

11.) What are your food preferences?

12.) Cite four books you consider your favorites, and why.

13.) If you own an automobile, describe it. What is your ideal automobile?

14.) As a child, what were your favorite pastimes? What was your disposition?

15.) Of which country, other than the one in which you now reside, would you prefer being a resident? Why?

16.) In what type of dwelling do you live? Describe your ideal home?

17.) Describe your political philosophy.

18.) What is your personal definition of magic?

19.) Do you feel oppressed or persecuted in any way? If so, explain.

20.) Are you self-sufficient or are you most productive in a group?

21.) Do you make friends easily?

22.) Which is more important to you: self-satisfaction or approval from others?

23.) Would you rather influence or be influenced?

24.) Do you have leadership abilities?

25.) Do you consider yourself a good judge of character?

26.) In what organizations do you hold membership?

27.) Have you possessed or used illegal drugs or been convicted of a crime? If so, explain in full.

28.) Describe a significant experience in your life bordering on what you would consider the paranormal or supernatural.

29.) What forms of entertainment do you prefer?

30.) Tell one of your favorite jokes.

31.) Cite one of your favorite quotes.

32.) Have you served in the armed forces? If so, provide pertinent data.

33.) From the time you learned you could join the Illuminati Order, how long did it take you to apply?

34.) Are you a smoker? If so, to what extent.

35.) Have you accomplished anything important or significant? If so, what?

36.) Which parent do you admire most and why?

37.) Do you drink alcoholic beverages? If so, to what extent? State preferences.

38.) Do you have any tangible services or resources which you would care to contribute?

39.) Are you free to travel? If so, to what extent?

40.) Define Illuminati.

"
During time their email addresses changed from info@.... to information@....
from join@..... to membership@.....

at one point they even had a donation section... [email protected]

They also had a forum illuminati-order.com... , but i can't access it on archives

If you want my personal opinion is just a guy who reads a lot and tries to profit of people's naivety...

I couldn't find the person behind the website but i will when i will have enough spare time

At the beginning their web design was made by "Dustin Craig" ( you can easily find him on the net , and if you really want to find out who is behind that website mr Craig may be the first step

The funny thing is that the website in 2005 , at the bottom of the page had the copyright 2001 - 2004 or 2005 depending on the year, but on 2006 or 2007 had the copyright 1988 - 2006 or 2007 , that says something doesn't it...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ok , i had nothing to do and dug a little deeper .

It appears that that website was made by two persons merrick and tawnie ( apparently husband and wife )

It is supposed that Merrick was part of a community started by Salomon Tulbure ( for some a scammer , spammer and so on, while for other a truth speaker and freedom fighter and for some a person with mental problems )

Tulbure was supposed to be a smart guy but somewhere of a hustler character that lead him involving in many scams.

He started OWO ( OneWorldOrder.org ) where supposedly they were talking about , well you know , illuminati , new world order and so on

By the way Tulbure is dead now, an apparent suicide in 2004 when illuminati-order.com was set up

Merrick took some of those ideas and together with his wife Tawnie started illuminati-order.com , which seem that at a point in time was a very grown community and because of that i don't know Merrick and Tawnie still are the exponential figures of that community .

Anyway they can be reached here : [email protected] , [email protected] .

Also here are another 2 influential members of the past , don't know about nowadays : [email protected] , [email protected]

It was a nice story actually , there you go , these are your illuminati , sorry couldn't find their real identity and names , but i am not really sure i want to

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your participation and research. Very helpful, indeed.

join