It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Don't Own Our Country!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Illegals didn't rack up a debt of 13 trillion dollars.

www.usdebtclock.org...

Illegals didn't write the welfare laws.

Illegals don't protect the border.

Illegals didn't promise a fence and better security.

Now the project, which spent $2.4 billion between 2005 and 2009, has hit so many snags that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is freezing its funding.

www.csmonitor.com...

Illegals don't place "Se Habla Espanol" in the yellow pages or store front windows.

Illegals didn't start the war on drugs that has led to bloodshed on the border.

Illegals don't issue Visas.

Illegals don't print material in different languages.

Illegals don't vote in politicians time and time again who promised to fix the immigration issue but never do.

Illegals don't set their phones up saying press 1 for English.

Vote Republican, Vote Democrat

Pedro did.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by jam321]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ah, but it feels so good...

"Finally someone will pay for this mess!"

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I kinda figure this thread would die a quick death.

Just not enough bashing of illegals.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

thread resusitation!!!
so what exactly is your point? i take it you dont like illegal immagrints i dont like them either but theres nothing short of an inquisition thats going to fix the problem but thats bad dont do taht
i think arizona has a good idea

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Musing out loud... but...

I think you missed the point of the OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If it will help your post any...I ran into a Mexican guy that drove a bus up and droped laborers off at points all the way to Lake Erie. He told me that this wanst your country anymore. He just said that out of the blue we were not even talking about it. By your his meaning was "white"and he liked telling me. I didnt say anything to him becouse his attitude just sucked the life out of me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

o i see now that i reread the OP

so now with my offical reply lol
yeah we (the legals) screwed up
so illegal immagrints are not as big a problem as the media makes it seem however it is still a problem

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I didnt say anything to him becouse his attitude just sucked the life out of me.

You did the the right thing. You can find them kind of people in all colors.

But the point still remains the same.

Illegals only do what the laws and businesses allow them to do.

Let's be honest, I have seen any boycotts on the agriculture industry because they hire illegals.

Likewise, I haven't seen any politicians nailed because they didn't fix the immigration issue.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm going to take a very unpopular stance here, but...

Illegal immigrants contribute a substantial amount to our GDP (around 1%... which is still a large amount.)

Illegal immigrants spend money in America, fueling consumerism and thus playing into our economy.

Many illegal immigrants actually pay taxes, believe it or not.

How many have forgotten the words on the Statue of Liberty:

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse of you teamming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

How many have forgotten that our prohibition of certain drugs has paved the way for the drug cartels, who subsequently destroyed Mexico and forced so many north?

How many people have forgotten how much it costs the taxpayers to put a single individuals in jail? Forgotten that the agency we all used to complain about, DHS, is one of the key agencies dealing with the problem of illegal immigration, and the agency is payed for by the tax payer dollars? Or realized the hypocrisy in defending these agencies and bashing big government at the same time?

How many people also realize that illegal immigrants also come from France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, the UK, Yugoslavia, Israel, China, India, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Africa, Oceania, Australia.... ?

Good thread OP!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

I didnt say anything to him becouse his attitude just sucked the life out of me.

You did the the right thing. You can find them kind of people in all colors.

I dont know if you got my point. We have no need for folks that come into this country with an attitude like that but we have all sorts of them from all over.

How about hay thank you for making this country a great place to come and work and live. Not to mention excepting me for what I am and not talking down to me ect ect. When they dont feel this way but rather show disrespect then they probably have a fundemental disrespect for the whole show save for being able to make a buck.

I shut up because the guy was a dam fool and a waste of words. This same guy had been arrested for dumping human waste out of his bus waste outlet into the mall storm sewer. He got an EPA violation out of it about a 2,500 $ fine. "This isnt your country" so Ill dump human crap out in your streets.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
I'm going to take a very unpopular stance here, but...

Illegal immigrants contribute a substantial amount to our GDP (around 1%... which is still a large amount.)

Illegal immigrants spend money in America, fueling consumerism and thus playing into our economy.

Many illegal immigrants actually pay taxes, believe it or not.

How many have forgotten the words on the Statue of Liberty:

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse of you teamming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

How many people also realize that illegal immigrants also come from France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, the UK, Yugoslavia, Israel, China, India, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Africa, Oceania, Australia.... ?

Good thread OP!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Someone336]

Yes but the problems like those in arizona are really exclusive to Mexico our relationship with Mexico. None of the other nations you mention have a border with the US.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
WE all here in America have been fed a steady diet of "tolerance" from grade school on. The "society" we have doesn't allow people to speak their minds. When you point out a wrong you are automaticaly labled a "racist" or a "hater" Believing the "politically correct" BS forced upon us is our fault. Allowing the illegal aliens to overtake our country is our own governments fault. Illegal aliens should be a slap in the face of anyone who became a citizen legally!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You'd think the free trade, union-busting, employer loving, employee hating idiots would cop to the fact that it's not that we *can't* keep them out, it's that if we did you'd be paying 10 dollars for orange juice and would lose your mind over how expensive all the conveniences are in your life.
if the US turned around and just magically evaporated every pennies-on-the-dollar near slave labor Mexican that enable our lavish 1st world lifestyle, there would be tea party riots so fast even glen beck's head would spin.

Your entire way of life and the whole of your view of America and the lifestyle upper middle class people have is wholly predicated on the illegals you so casually crap on. it would be hysterical if it weren't so sad.
so really it's not that we *can't* keep them out, it's that we don't because a very large part of US society is based on them being here, and xenophobic asshattery isn't adequate justification to break the back of western civilization.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Every one who is pro the illegals is pro the NWO because this is their agenda they love slums, apparently that is how they get real rich and have total control.

Already many states (I think 13) have more Mexican babies born than white babies. Nationally white babies are now the minority.

Very soon the country will simply be Mexico and one big slum.

I guess all the bleeding hearts are pro that.

I find it hard to believe how loopy people have become, how totally self destructive.

Why should the land be given to criminals who invade and are intent on stealing the nation your ancestors built?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I was just thinking how the Native Americans must have felt when all the illegal immigrants turned up all those Centuries ago, at first it was a good idea, but then as time went on I have a feeling they regretted quite a lot of it don't you agree?

See long ago in the whole of the Americas these people where allowed to roam free, because there where no borders, and the land was fine, Nature was fine, but then all the foreigners turned up and started making rules and trying to own the land, those where terrible times I hear.

Once you forget your roots, you forget the goodness.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If it will help your post any...I ran into a Mexican guy that drove a bus up and droped laborers off at points all the way to Lake Erie. He told me that this wanst your country anymore. He just said that out of the blue we were not even talking about it. By your his meaning was "white"and he liked telling me. I didnt say anything to him becouse his attitude just sucked the life out of me.

Well I don't think there was anything to say to that. He should have lost some teeth though.

trublue

Why should the land be given to criminals who invade and are intent on stealing the nation your ancestors built?

That isn't anything compared to the fact that this isn't what all the young men in ww2 died for. They figure that generation is almost all gone and we're to stupid to remember them. They're wrong. I' ll be damned if their
deaths end up being in vain.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by randyvs]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The communists are concocting a deadly melange of class, race, religious, political, and gender division (aka "multiculturalism" and "diversity") and using it to create unrest, riots, and mayhem with the ultimate goal of centralizing more power in Washington, DC.

We'll see lots of Hitler like stuff at the rallies. Red flags, swastikas, goose stepping, etc. And then the looting, burning, rioting, anarchy stuff.

I feel sorry for the enslaved illegal immigrants. As usual "useless eaters" will become tools of the State.

Time to end the scam of "multiculturalism" and "diversity" aka Communism.

Communism bad. Constitution good.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You are right, We the Citizens and LEGAL Residents of the USA own this Country. You have been served your Eviction Notice and Come NOVEMBER those fools tearing our constitution are getting kicked out of DC.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
You are right, We the Citizens and LEGAL Residents of the USA own this Country. You have been served your Eviction Notice and Come NOVEMBER those fools tearing our constitution are getting kicked out of DC.

Blah blah fishpaste.

If you hadn't taken the land by force you may have had a point.

Now, it is your turn to have the land taken by force.

Have a nice war now y'hear?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You are right,

But you forgot, they may not own the Country!!!!!!! as you so eloquently stated but neither does American born Foreign interest own most of it.

The Irony

top topics

<<   2 >>

join