It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human generator: a man in Georgia becomes a scientific phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
rt.com...

Quote from source:

“Let there be light!” is a phrase that Zurab Bedia from Georgia takes to a whole new level as he lights fluorescent lamps with just the touch of his hand.

“My brother was really into radio,” recalls Bedia. “During one of his radio sessions, he was electrocuted and died instantly. Forty days after his death, I had a vision – I wouldn’t call it a dream, it was really a vision – he told me to go and change a light bulb in the hallway. When I touched the bulb, it started blinking and kept blinking when I held it in my hand.”

An entire laboratory has been set up by Georgia's top scientists to investigate the Zurab Bedia phenomenon. They have discovered that Bedia’s geomagnetic field is several times more intense than that of most humans.

However, scientists are not only intrigued by Bedia’s ability to light bulbs but, more importantly, the possible effect this could have on medicine and science.

“We're interested in finding out how we can use these abilities for further research in various scientific fields,” said Nodar Giorgiadze, professor of chemistry at Georgian Technical University.

Cool video on the website.

I wonder what exactly it is that enable him to do this and how can it be harnessed. I know they say it's his field but to me this is something that need to be studied.

If he can light what looks like a 15 watt fluorescent bulb I wonder if he could keep a 1 watt LED lit indefinitely? That would be interesting you could be your own flashlight.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Reminds me of this.

Stick the man in a MRI already! He might even help power it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I see we're believing everything we read again.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is cool, I've heard of this phenomenon before about few people it was reported in local papers few years ago. In one such instance this lasted only for a certain period of time as was reported in news. Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I see you are contributing nothing to the discussion again...

Why even come in and say that? Why not say something that contributes to the conversation?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Daniel Pomerleau seems to be able to do the same thing.

www.zpenergy.com...

I have no idea how this could work scientifically, but who knows what the human being is really capable of, with remote viewing and other such phenomenon anythings possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Did no one else do this when they were kids?! You can get some pretty good light to come out of a fluorescent bulb with static, shoot I used to be able to get a little bulb up to full brightness (quick flash) just rubbing my feet on the carpet for a while. But if you're lazy I guess you can just sit on your couch and rub the bulb itself...and then have a video made about you...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCuriousEngineer

Getting an incandescent bulb and a fluorescent bulb to light are two different things. The fluorescent bulb will accept high voltage low current so it's plausible you could get one to light using static electricity. As far as lighting something like a 60w incandescent bulb, if you can light one with your body that would be impressive! Remember this other guy Pomerleau was running inductive loads, like hand drills..Perhaps the static can be converted or changed?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Sure you can watch John Chang lighting bulbs in tests by scientists:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Impressive, if real.

This chap should be in the X-men! We could call him Voltz ... or something.

new topics

top topics

join