It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to future friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My 24 yr old daughter has just respectively said "Dad I would never have guessed you are really a sad middle aged gaming geek"~ I was a self employed mech eng (building serv)- Company Director 4yrs- got sick of work‚ tv‚ sleep-work, tv, sleep.- got out London rat race and built my own little house in the mountains of Scottish W. Highlands. Took red pill when 19yrs without knowing- Now retired at 52yrs and play online on my PS3 at least 6hrs a day and spend a lot of time trying to read through the male cow poo we are fed by our suppressed main stream press. Discoverred ATS today whilst watching a John Lear interview- WOW like minded people (got sick of trying to get thru to blue pill takers). I had some amazing out of body revelations when 20yrs old-never told anybody-got very frightened-just come to terms with it and now understand present events (it may get worst). I look forward to getting into ATS. Bye for now.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IMOVERHERE

Hi IMOVERHERE, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IMOVERHERE

Well, let me be the first to say Welcome Aboard. Glad you made it.
)

Hey, if you get a chance, check out this thread I started about ATSers names. I put it the Freshman Forum but it is for all ATSers. Anyway, it is about how one selects their ATS name.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out and you'll find some good stories and you can leave yours-if you wish. Enjoy and welcome (again).

I play PC-don't do counsel games. Now is COD 2 Modern Warfare.

And, here is your first flag (I believe) for a very interesting intro.

Make that 2nd flag. The MOD beat me while I was typing. That is some useful info the MOD provided. You'll find that 99.9% of the folks here are very helpful-even if they may not agree with you.
[edit on 4/28/2010 by anon72]

[edit on 4/28/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey, I'm new as well. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMOVERHERE
My 24 yr old daughter has just respectively said "Dad I would never have guessed you are really a sad middle aged gaming geek"

Evening...or shall I say Morning I.M.H

Aw, well - who says we all have to grow up?

I play WoW...well I've tried to stop it. It's just too addictive.

Originally posted by IMOVERHERE
red pill when 19yrs without knowing-

I guess we've all taken the red pill here and I hope you'll be satisfied that you did.

Hope to see ya around the boards.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Welcome aboard IMOVERHERE! Yes it is nice to be able to share with so many like-minded folks on such pertinent issues. ATS is a great community! Since truth is stranger than fiction, get ready for some high strangeness! Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Welcome from Witchdoctor, we're about the same age and I experienced OBE's about the same time you did. The only difference is that, for me, they were a stress relief and gave me a feeling of euphoria and true freedom. Mostly i just floated or flew around, though. It was a release from the things in my life that i couldn't talk about, at the time.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Im into Warhawk. Its a bit arcadey but very addictive and I‘ve made some great friends all over the worlds. Fallout 3 is good fun especially the alien spaceship download. I take on board your comments about Pc gaming but I dont have a very powerful graphic capability in my laptop. I made the mistake of buying a Dell Inspiron 1545 where I have just learnt the graphic card cannot be upgraded because is an integral part of the mother board. Dell kept that one under their hat. I wish this was not case so I could run the Pc version of Deux Ex and the much wider choice of more expansive games available

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Growing up is a subjective society induced concept, I am now content for the first time in my life now Im not chasing indocrinated material goals and come to terms with the fact that material world goals are illusions . Thank you for responding to my intro.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Witchdoctor_kd5ooq

Yes, my mother did a runner when I was 9yrs. I then got knocked about and bullied, I escaped from a very bad place so my head was a messed up. I then hit the road for 2yrs and did a lot sensation seeking this was why I think my OBE was a scare to get me off the path I was on. I was shown in no uncertain terms that I had strayed and gone ferral but I was reasured that everything would turn out Ok. Since then doors opened and Ive even ended up where I.was told I would. Thank you for resonding to intro.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thank you to everybody who responded to my intro. I feel quite touched. Its so nice to be amongst like minded people.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Witchdoctor_kd5ooq

I‘ve just remembered something else re OBE‘s. I was told we are all sheilded. If you believe in gardians. I had a fleeting glance once and was given a right bollocking for breaking my sheild this is possibly why I was frightened off.

top topics

join