It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

5.5 earthquake In Mynamar

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I know this is not a big event but it could trigger any even bigger quake somewhere else in the globe possibly the full moon is fully activated. Also interesting to note is the antipode of this quake is off the coast of Peru. Scientist have been long calling for a big earthquake to hit there.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010]




posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
possibly the full moon is fully activated.


What??

That doesn't make any sense to me.

Just because the moon is partially shaded or not shaded at all, has nothing to do with the gravitational pull of the moon.

The moon's gravity is constant all the time. It does not change.

Full moon, half moon, whatever. The gravity is the same the whole time.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Isn't Myanmar threatening to spark an arms race by building nuclear weapons? A test? Just brainstorming my creativity.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
possibly the full moon is fully activated.


What??

That doesn't make any sense to me.

Just because the moon is partially shaded or not shaded at all, has nothing to do with the gravitational pull of the moon.

The moon's gravity is constant all the time. It does not change.

Full moon, half moon, whatever. The gravity is the same the whole time.

I am just saying a full moon sometimes creates a bend in the energy fields that is cause it to release more energy than usual. Yeah it does not change the constant gravity of the moon.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, but I have to also question what the full moon has to do with seismic activity. That's a lot easier to disprove than solar activity being related to seismic events. We've had full moon's since the moon was placed in orbit by aliens, so I don't think it really has anything to do with earthquake's.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Thanks for posting this, but I have to also question what the full moon has to do with seismic activity. That's a lot easier to disprove than solar activity being related to seismic events. We've had full moon's since the moon was placed in orbit by aliens, so I don't think it really has anything to do with earthquake's.

Yeah sometimes a full moon causes the energy fields to realign itself because of the greater pull on the gravity of the earth.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


Hey, thanks for responding. What energy fields are you referring to specifically?



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


Hey, thanks for responding. What energy fields are you referring to specifically?

The magnetic field and other geological related fields that influence the earth's movement.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Uh oh.....looks like more cleavage was shown somewhere yesterday.
It's another Boobquake....



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


The Earth's magnetic field does affect a full moon, so there is a connection, but I don't see how it would cause tectonic shifting.. I don't see anything about the full moon affecting the magnetic field though. What about the other geological fields? Which ones are you referring to? How exactly does it affect tectonic shifting?

Was this eq shallow?



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010
 


The Earth's magnetic field does affect a full moon, so there is a connection, but I don't see how it would cause tectonic shifting.. I don't see anything about the full moon affecting the magnetic field though. What about the other geological fields? Which ones are you referring to? How exactly does it affect tectonic shifting?

Was this eq shallow?

It was not too shallow 21.8 it was along a major fault line.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join