It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Another rapper in the know?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
By now we have all seen the videos, and read the information about Jay-Z being a possible agent for the Illuminati. Well, I stumbled across something that might prove that he's not the only one.

I was listening to some new music I put on my MP3 player, when a particular song by Lil Wayne came on.

Its a duet type song w/ Eminem called "Drop the World". About a minute in he says a line that really perked my ears up.

"I know, what they don't wanna tell you"

I know that we can't over examine everything in the world because otherwise we would see darkness everywhere. But I just thought that it was a little peculiar and worth mentioning.

All the best.




posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639
 




Well the lyrics can be found here.

www.directlyrics.com...



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Was this the same rapper on RT earlier oday? If he wasnt then i guess theres 3?



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639
 
I don't think any rappers are 'in the know.' Some are more informed than others. This track by Lowkey rips into politics and mentions Bush, Blair, State control, Palestine and the death of Princess Diana. '....controlled by the State and raped in two orifices.'



On others he rhymes about NWO and conspiracies. I wish there was more of a market for UK hip hop...the best guys come and go and make no money. Skinnyman dropped the best UK rap album and faded...



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I was best friends with one of the top rap labels in 90's
(now defunct) who told me stars of rap were paid to rap messages into songs

Tupac was killed over his Illuminati album he was recording...

They want to control the culture makers and thus their audiences


LifeCoach



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I mean the CEO of one of the rap labels

Their distributor was Sony Music, controlled by Eastern secret societies


Blu Ray won because of NWO Sony shadow board...



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
About a minute in he says a line that really perked my ears up.

"I know, what they don't wanna tell you"


This sounds much more like stereotypical bravado than it does a claim of esoteric knowledge.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639


"I know, what they don't wanna tell you"


All the best.

WOW you caught that, interesting indeed.

My favorite verse is

UM AH PICK THE WORLD UP AND IM AH DROP IT ON YEA F&&N HEAD
UM AH PICK THE WORLD UP AND IM AH DROP IT ON YEA F&&N HEAD
CAUSE I COULD DIE NOW AND REBIRTH
HOPE UP ON MY SACESHIP AND LEAVE EARTH
IM GONE!!!

LOL yes if you look into the entire music scene you will see there are many signs being displayed from many artist.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath5639
By now we have all seen the videos, and read the information about Jay-Z being a possible agent for the Illuminati. Well, I stumbled across something that might prove that he's not the only one.

I was listening to some new music I put on my MP3 player, when a particular song by Lil Wayne came on.

Its a duet type song w/ Eminem called "Drop the World". About a minute in he says a line that really perked my ears up.

"I know, what they don't wanna tell you"

I know that we can't over examine everything in the world because otherwise we would see darkness everywhere. But I just thought that it was a little peculiar and worth mentioning.

All the best.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeCoach
I was best friends with one of the top rap labels in 90's
(now defunct) who told me stars of rap were paid to rap messages into songs

Tupac was killed over his Illuminati album he was recording...

They want to control the culture makers and thus their audiences


Rap's always had a strong political element. Maybe folk music is equally political, but rap is defined by political expression. Tupac was killed for pissing off the wrong people too many times...cops and gangsters.



posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It may just be me, but i dont think Eminem gets paid by the government to rap certain messages. And he was the top selling artist of the past decade. He even sang a song that the message is to stand up against the government.

But that is just one example, whos to say other, less famous, rappers arent paid by "The Man"?



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join