It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce wars: By Branton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272444629&sr=1-1

Has anyone here read this book? Is it any good? I was thinking about ordering a copy of it, but wanted to check and see if its even worth it or not. What does it cover? The whole Phil Schneider incident I hope?

And wow, why is it so expensive for? 150 page book for 20+ dollars

[edit on 28-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Has anyone here read this book? Is it any good?

I read it a few years back and thought it was brilliant.

Certainly a lot of truth in it. Well worth the read.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Does it go into detail about the fire fight that supposedly took place at Dulce?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Has anyone here read this book? Is it any good? I was thinking about ordering a copy of it, but wanted to check and see if its even worth it or not. What does it cover? The whole Phil Schneider incident I hope?

The stories about supposed Dulce were born with the disinformation William Moore and Richard Doty fed to Paul Bennewitz. Before Bennewitz, there was no Dulce Base. Every story and claim about the Dulce Base has been built on a lie.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Agreed DR....having read the commander x books a few years back,
I was convinced it was all scare mongering BS...good call!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OMG it's 2010 look around the internet this whole book is on line I printed it out and read for free if you want the link U2U

Later

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

DR pretty much called it... There are a few threads here (older) about Schneider's credibility issues....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
yeas i have read it - and no its not very good - it does not address the alleged phil schnieder incident

if you are buying it as a fiction novel - its poorley written

if youtr buying it as a factual reasearch tool - its utter twaddle

hope that helps

PS - i downloaded my coppy online - and printed it

the published bound book might have differences - but read the free version first to save money

you will be disapointed - unless you want to laugh in derision

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Cosign ignorant ape

Phil was also murdered by assassins so he must of been doing something right.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I'm trying to figure out why it took the "assisins" so long to "murder" him. Can you maybe enlighten those of us that actually apply semi-critical thinking before we leap to absurd and ignorant conculsion?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Cosign ignorant ape

Phil was also murdered by assassins so he must of been doing something right.

And we know that how? All we have is a story from his ex-wife, no facts.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Instead of writing an insulting reply, this Amazon review says it in nicer words and the author says he's a cop which doesn't give the contents of the book any more truthfulness. I find stuff like this book a detriment to the already mentally-conditioned believers in anything that "rings their bell."

For "non-investigators"!

From Amazon.com:
"I always enjoy reading Branton's articles so don't take this review wrong! As for this book it contains an awful lot of material that has already been posted on the Internet which I find disappointing, therefore the 3 star rating. There is very little new information here and almost NO verifiable information when it comes to aliens, UFO's or even a real military base in the area. I think the non-investigator will find this book a very good and interesting read, ..."

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I did find out yesterday as posted on another site that the
base name near Dulce, NM is: "ULTRA" but there was no supporting documents on the page to prove same. I do like the code name
however.
regardless of whether it is true or not.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the replies guys.

The Shrike: "Mine (this one) should be the last nail on the coffin: en.wikipedia.org..." Also:

Area 51 and other Facilities » Where did the Dulce Story come from?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Posted by Ghost01 = posted on 17-11-2006 @ 06:24 AM

After looking into it on my own time and talking to others, I'm sure the Dulce base is NOT real. It's one of the great Myths of conspiracy investigation. Now, it taking up it's own little section of ATS. I don't mean to offend anyone, but we need to put this to rest. So I pose my question to this board:

With no Physical evidence of a secret base out in New Mexico, Where did this story about the Secret Dulce facility come from?

Dulce is Not real, but the Joker who invented this tall tale sure is! I want to know who created this runaway roumor!

Come on, I ready to Bust this myth Once and for All! So bring it on.

Tim

[edit on 28-4-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Are there any good novels out there that talk about that Phil Schneider incident at all?

And also - What are some of the best Ufology books out there that discuss underground/underwater bases?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thanks for that link, but ive given up on this Dulce Wars story since so many think its a hoax and not worth putting the time in to learn more about it.

With that said - Are there any good books out there regarding Area 51? Or underground / under water bases etc?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I recommend reading Project Beta - I thought it was very interesting and made the characters such as Doty and Bennewitz seem more real.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
IN SHORT THE BOOK IS COMPLETE CRAP AND CONTAINS NO NEW INFORMATION RELATING TO DULCE. ITS NOTHING MORE THAN A 120 PAGES OF OTHER RESEARCHERS MATERIAL PLUS 20 MORE WITH USELESS 'INFORMATION' FROM BRANTON....WHO IS SUSPICIOUSLY SIMILAR TO COMMANDER X IN THE WAY THAT THE INFORMATION IS PRESENTED WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP. CALL ME SAD BUT I COUNTED THE PAGES, AFTER REMOVING ALL USELESS INFO I WAS LEFT WITH 5 PAGES WORTH OF DULCE BASE INFO AND 135 PAGES OF RANDOM AND WILD CLAIMS THAT BEGIN WITH 'ACCORDING TO A SOURCE', 'A FRIEND I CAN NOT NAME SAID' OR 'IT IS BELIEVED'.

AVOID BRANTON AND COMMANDER (FRAUD) X BOOKS LIKE POO ON A STICK - YOU WILL READ THE SAME RECYCLED CRAP YOU CAN FIND ON ATS.

IF IT WERE THE TRUTH IT WOULDN'T HAVE A PRICE TAG.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join