It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran Really a threat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

They invented Chess afterall.

~Keeper

Well, actually the Indians did.

But you were close enough.

The history of chess, specifically that of Western Chess, spans some 1500 years. The earliest predecessors of the game originated in India in the 6th century AD and spread to Persia. When the Arabs conquered Persia, chess was taken up by the Muslim world and subsequently, through the Moorish conquest of Spain, spread to Southern Europe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for bringing it up actually, I learned a lot reading that article.

I never knew any of that stuff until now.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So then it seems that North Korea using there torpedos lately is a bigger threat than Iran??

But back to the Iran threat, it seems they only want self preservation...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
So then it seems that North Korea using there torpedos lately is a bigger threat than Iran??

North Korea doesn't have oil so nobody cares.

The sad and real truth here is Iran has oil and resources that people want to exploit and that is why we're told they're a threat and we need to attack. They might get the bomb!

But North Korea, they're going for their third Nuclear test, have several nuclear warheads and are developing missiles to hit the USA. They've sunk a South Korean Ship and taken some territory in South Korea recently. And there is no response and it's trying to be played down.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

And there is no response and it's trying to be played down.

Do you have an idea why, I was trying to figure this out. I can't believe the wasy the media distorts the major issues facing the world today....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join