It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high tec a ruse or ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dont know if posted, but here check this out fake or ,cgi or is he sincere
i would like to see the normal speed version,
notice the top is not black and reflects light.
His youtube channel is after recruiting friends/ members ,also hes a practical joker, but it does look familiar the shape of the craft with known projects

watch the way it disappears, its consistent with a plane going out of view also the reflectionis consistent, i think its good after watching a few times watch till the end

posted just to show you guys in ufo section

EDited to add after some comments.

No harm done,
i think people should post all ufo vids real or not, just in case its really comeing invasion or harvest,If aliens are here and we dismiss it well i told you so is to late ,hoaxing could be a very very bad decision on people part,if they like human proteins we are screwed,we have had lots of humans experimented on even killed cored out while alive and cattle,. do the searches,.

[edit on 4/27/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Looks real to me but considering ufo`s are from what i've heard silent then it could be fake.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

YEA if real video ,its gota be some classified human project ,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Maybe but guess we will never know.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

UFO UFO SIGHTINGS 2009 ITN NEWS Alians UFO UK EUROPE USA AFRICA ,— Galactic Federation of Light, Uncloaked scoutships fleets looking like big christmas tree over Russia sky, 16th March, 2010. Scoutship fleet split apart and move in opposite direction then moving in sync together, each scoutship is attracted to each other Magnetic fields as you can see how it looks like an orb joining together like a liquid motion effect with another scoutship orb.ufo ufos ufo russia ufo russia 2010 ufo russia news ufo sightings 2010 ufo sightings russia ufo sightings russia 2010 ufo sightings april 2010 sheldan nidle ashtar command benjamin fulford nasa ufo coverup steve greer galactic federation of light alex collier , Buzz Aldrin talks about the 'UFO' which the Apollo 11 crew saw on their way to the moon.UFO Sighting in Texas

GFL in the description means fake. Im not sure what you mean by "hi tec CGI' because this is bad frame by frame animation.
oh yeah this guy thinks he is some kind of comedian
www.youtube.com.../u

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks fake to me, the guy at the bottom of the frame doesn't even move. I agree with Zaiger that said it looks like a bad frame by frame animation.

I think there's an purpose to polluting youtube with these kinds of videos, to drown out the sincere ones.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I say its a real UFO (man made) AND NOT A ET SPACE SHIP.
2ND

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I find it hard to take this video real because of who it comes from. He had a really good one he did of kimbo slice, but for the love of me, I can't find. He's his own "brand" of comedian.

Just take this video of his for example:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-4-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Yea i thought that too, comedian an all, hence i show in this forum , well just putting it out there people might like to c,,,, No harm done,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Thanks for that frame by frame eh ,Yep, he can say slowed down video,
I knew i had a reason to want to c the original speed version,
ya Cannie trust anyone these days ?,Posting fake vids is low, if you are into ufo sightings and stuff,,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

There is nothing wrong with making fake UFO vids. People who believe in everything have nobody to blame but themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I think there's an purpose to polluting youtube with these kinds of videos, to drown out the sincere ones.
I agree, there might be a plan in action ,they find these threads quiet well to ,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yea right out of groom lake this design, the flying wing ,, even if its fake frame by frame video,
i believe this craft is real and being used by america,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

What the....??

I didnt see any UFO, all I saw on your YOUTUBE vid was Akon spouting some rubbish.

Why is Akon on ATS?

Arghhh

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

whose akon is it his angle,alias, do you know the guy, the ufo is there or the animation of one is , watch half way trough

just got it ,very good ,

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's a zaggy! Big fun!

[edit on 4/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Guess you did it again phage a zaggy, done with ,debunked