It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Mathematics, 1-2-3 - Knowledge-Wisdom-&-Understanding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

SUPREME MATHEMATICS

1. - Knowledge
Knowledge is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. 1 or Knowledge is also Man. (1)(Knowledge)

2. - Wisdom
Wisdom is Knowledge acted upon. Wisdom is Water, or the vital building block of life. 2 or Wisdom is also Woman. (2)(Wisdom)

3. - Understanding
Understanding is the addition of Knowledge & Wisdom (1+2=3), complete comprehension. 3 or Understanding is also Child. The highest form of Understanding is Love. Understanding is built from Knowledge first-and-foremost. (3)(Understanding)

4. - Culture and/or Freedom
Culture is a way of life practiced. It can also be Freedom in certain contexts, because the greater your Knowledge-Wisdom-&-Understanding the closer your Culture will be to True-Freedom. Your Understanding stems from your Knowledge (1+3=4). (4)(Culture/Freedom)

5. - Power and/or Refinement
Power is force or creative energy. To Refine is to perfect. 5 or Power is also The Truth. Wisdom & Understanding give you Power (2+3=5). (5)(Power/Truth/Refinement)

6. - Equality
Equality is the state, or quality of being Equal or possessing an Equilibrium. Meaning to deal or reach Equality with all in existence. Equality is reached through common Knowledge, Wisdom & Understanding ((1+2=3)+(1+2=3)=6). 6 can also be The Devil, as it has the power to be equal to man, but not to God. (6)(Equality)

7. - God & Perfection
7 is God & Perfection, the Supreme Being/Energy which is the origin of all the universe. G is also the seventh letter in the alphabet, God sees with the seven colours of the rainbow and hears with the seven notes on the musical scale. Love-Culture (3+4=7). (7)(God & Perfection).

8. - Build or Destroy
To Build is to elevate the mentality & material of ones self, others & the planet. To Destroy is to ruin the mentality & material of ones self, others & the planet by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive. Your Culture can Build or Destroy (4+4=8). (8)(Build or Destroy)

9. - Born
To be Born is to be brought into. It takes 9 months to make a baby. 9 is the only number that gives birth to itself (9+9=18(1+8=9)(9x9=81(8+1=9). (9)(Born)

0. - Cypher (Cycle/Circle)
0 is Zero, it is also the completion of a circle consisting of 360 degrees (120 degrees of Knowledge, 120 degrees of Wisdom, 120 degrees of Understanding). All in existence pertains to a cypher. A circle with no circumference......... .

----------------------------------------

The above is my own idiosyncratic interpretation of Supreme Mathematics. Supreme Mathematics is from The Nation of Gods & Earths which was born in the Black Power Movement and 5-Percenters, it was created by a guy named Clarence 13X, there is also The Supreme Alphabet, but I didn't get into it much. I came across Supreme Mathematics by reading The Wu-Tang Manual written by The RZA (pretty awesome book), I then had a greater understanding of their and others lyrics also.

85% - Dumb-Deaf-Blind
10% - Keeping People Dumb-Deaf-Blind

5% - Trying to Liberate all others.

-------------------------------------------

I enjoy Supreme Mathematics as a way of pulling Wisdom out of "thin-air" when I'm walking down the street etc. See a bus number, advertisement or T-Shirt design (185! - Knowledge Builds Power) - Things of that sort. Its a tool.

What's Your Thoughts!!

number of characters left: 3718 = Understanding God gives you the Knowledge to Build or Destroy - (3+7=10(1+0=1) Knowledge (1+8=9) Born - Knowledge Born - (10+9=19(1+9=10(1+0=1) Knowledge

Have Fun With It - Lets See What You Got

~PeAcE!!

[edit on 27/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I've definitely been into 360 degrees of knowledge for a few years now. The wu tang clan spit that wisdom, knowledge, understanding.

I always have wondered how liberated the 5 percenters(nations of the gods and earths) really are. Since the concept seems simple and rather complex at the same time, like the basic numbers 1-9 and the alphabet defines their whole beliefs. Not to mention the actual mathematics of the world, how much land their is compared to water, how fast sound travels, etc, etc.

They are all lessons you had to study before becoming a member of the Nation.(Clarence 13X was a member of the Nation of Islam, and I believe a close friend of Malcolm, before creating the Nations of the Gods and Earths).

One final thought that I know the 5%'ers believe in is that we are all Gods. This is something that I have chosen to accept and try to implement into everyday life as we, just as gods, have the power to control our destiny.

I hope there might possibly be some 5 percenters on this website or anyone else with information that might be relevant to the topic.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by unknown known]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Very interesting

This is a topic that I have found a recent interest in .

Have you ever looked into the kabbalah ? If I am not mistaken it to gives meaning to letters / numbers . When these numbers / letters are combined with others they combine on there individual meanings to add to the meaning of the new whole .

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Word up.

The whole thing of Man (they say Original Black Man) being God turns me off a little - but maybe my understanding isn't deep enough. I personally believe we can live through God, as in become One with Love-Conciousness (sorry to sound so airy-fairy-hippy), but we cannot BE God in my opinion. All stems from God, but not all is OF God.

We are the masters of our destiny - and have the consciousness capacity to manifest our reality through our thoughts and actions.

Interesting note:
The Cypher (in hip hop) when a whole bunch of emcees stand in a circle and freestyle. The term for that came from Supreme Mathematics, 5-Percenters would stand in a Cypher and drill eachother over numbers.

number of characters left:
7135 - Gods Knowledge Understands Power

7095 - Perfection Gives Birth to Power

I could go on and on...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I like this thread. There's a connection to numerology here that I can see.

These maths make sense ,keep up the good work.

Star and flag+1

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If anyone would like to encounter the mathematical nature of God as revealed in sacred geometries and how it is being discovered (although, of course, not recognized as such) in theoretical physics and microbiology, spend the next six months studying the amazing research at

www.smphillips.8m.com...

You won't waste your time.

You will also discover convincing evidence of the existence of a human facility to remote-view subatomic particles like quarks and superstrings.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Very interesting

This is a topic that I have found a recent interest in .

Have you ever looked into the kabbalah ? If I am not mistaken it to gives meaning to letters / numbers . When these numbers / letters are combined with others they combine on there individual meanings to add to the meaning of the new whole .

Perhaps the best contemporary expose on Qaballa or Kabballah is a site called "The Illuminatus Observor". The author of the site makes a great case and argument that the Letters of the English Alphabet are a comprehensive philosophy of the Illuminati and that what is modern English is really an Occult construction.

And yeah - Kabballah, being a late entry to the Occult crafts, stole much from the Pythagoreans and Greek culture in general. Some have postulated that the Sepher Yetzirah is a crass attempt to release Pythagorean number mysticism under a foreign cloak.

All of this really is a fascinating study...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
An interesting quote in the context of this thread...

Know also that there is only one language that shews forth the Path of God and The Lord’s design of change, that it can describe all things and yet conform to no tongue of man, on this account it has been called by different names and assumes different forms, although it is one thing and its like is not found upon earth as it is The Lord’s Almighty Gift that man alone may read and render with knowledge aforethought.

This pertains to the concept of mathematics and numbering systems.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

5%

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hello I am 3rdseyeview, also Divine Wisdom,
The Supreme Math is actually referred to as 120, and not to be interpreted (with all do respect) It is to be passed from one to another by word of mouth alone, and not just handed out like a book of free knowledge. You would then write this down, and memorize it so when asked a certain degree of knowledge, it is quickly pulled from ones memory. The reason being is some use their knowledge for the wrong reasons. If you are interested in it, there is a school in Mecca which is actually in NY. There are many Gods and Earths there that would be willing to pass the word along, but you better be ready to get your head busted. (meaning challenged in the way that, they want to know you are a serious seeker of knowledge) You would then hold cipher with other Gods & Earths, and Build upon it. If you are able to look at it not on face value but in order to apply it to your daily life, and walk the walk, then well you seek the knowledge for all the right reasons. To just add a book to your bookshelf, is not what it's there for. It is to refine one's self, then to apply it to your life and walk in the path of righteousness. P.E.A.C.E.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E.
T (20=2+0=2) Wisdom
H (8=8) Build
U (21=2+1=3) Understanding
G (7=7) Perfection

L (12=1+2=3) Understanding
I (9=9) Born
F (6=6) Equality
E (5=5) Power

T.H.U.G. = Wisdom Builds Understanding to Perfection
L.I.F.E. = Understanding Births Equality bringing Power

Thanks for this thread GS, can't believe I never saw it before!

Peace friend.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Since we're on a hip hop theme, how about Rakim;

"I take 7 mc's, put em in a line-
and add 7 more brothers, who think they can rhyme
well it'll take 7 more before i go for mine
now thats 21 mcs, ate up at the same time..."

This was the song that made me a Rakim fan for life basically.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What about numbers 11,21,45a reply to: ghostsoldier

new topics

top topics

join