It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation and timelessness, the union.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
We are experiencing timelessness through the union of conscious(feminine), and mind(masculine). The true Self lives within the mind, suppressing the conscious (mybe even creating a subconscious) known as ego. When we use meditations like, mindfulness, breath, and the space between objects meditations(views), we are removing the Self from the mind and allowing for the union of conscious and mind, thus allowing the true Self to exist as the relationship between the 2. The Self would then exist outside of the mind, and conscious but within them both as the relationship between the 2. Upon becoming the relationship between the 2 the perception of time no longer exist, this happens because time may only exist within the mind, or the matter. The Self experiencing the union of conscious mind then becomes the creator and completes the series of evolution, hence the creation of heaven or entrance into the 4th dimension so to speak. The conscious may ascend onto the mind creating the true Self which is the infinite.

Please feel free to ask question for clarity. It is very hard for me to put this into words understandable for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Truth, or Love, would be representative of the Self, or true Self, because without the Love you would not be able to enjoy the union perfectly. So love is the ultimate goal, still. Love is representative of the relationship between male and female.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Please feel free to ask question for clarity. It is very hard for me to put this into words understandable for you.

this is a highly condescending statement

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

this is a highly condescending statement

I do not think he meant to come off condescending at all.
I understand that language is very limiting when describing things such as this.
It's easier to understand when one experiences it for themselves, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

It really depends on if you want to think of it as negative. What i am really saying is, sometimes my writing is incomprehensible. If you have a tendency to view things as negative, then typically your experience will be reflected in that.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Iposttwiceonaccident. Doubledown.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
OK i apologize if i came off as a jerk, but i dont take kindly to anyone posting telling others that they can explain things to them

i think everyone should be left to discover their own truth.

if indeed there is a truth for everyone..

if that means some people never find the way, then that is in fact their way...

i dont view things as positve or negative. i view them as things.

top topics

join