It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein Was Wrong – Falsifying Observational Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A breakdown of several falsifying observations of Einstein's theories.

play list

Supporting evidence and papers presented here.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Another one of these? i will give it to you that you did your research, im not much on, "here's the facts, research it yourself"

Also, wen you said the frame dragging satellite was a waste of money cos it didnt find anything, yes, it did find something, not what was expected, 1 point for science.

and a tiny nitpick, falsifying evidence makes it sound as if someone is faking the evidence, not proving it wrong. not sure if what you say isnt true, it just sounds like you're saying something different

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Paladin327]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
People need to have it explained in simple terms.

- they are faking the evidence.

In fact I explain clearly just how they faked the evidence as it pertains to gravity probe B.

I also explain how they fake evidence as it pertains to pulsars.

Also, I provided a link to all the research documents so if you want to look them up, simply click the link.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Your title is a little harsh.

Not necessarily entirely inaccurate though.

I have no doubt we will and probably have found (the information in your link is compelling to say the least) examples where Einstein's equasions don't hold true. It happenened to Newton and his equasions were gospel for much longer.
He wasn't the first and he certainly won't be the last.

I find Plasma Cosmology very appealing but everything has it's place. Einstein is no more "wrong" than Newton was. We must accept that there will be instances where he is not entirely correct (the Standard Model sure as hell isn't) and I firmly believe Plasma Cosmology has some of the answers.

(Yes yes I bookmarked your website so I can digest this information at a later date rather than just throwing around empty opinions.)

[edit on 27-4-2010 by OZtracized]

top topics

join