It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth, Creation, As Seen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ok, I have been at length discussing this in another topic and have decided to put together what I have been trying to for a while into 1 post.

I am looking at the conscious as the space between things that we don't see, and the mind as the matter that we perceive as reality. The self would be the result of the combination of the 2. If matter IS mind, mind/matter being considered masculine. Conscious as space, the unseen aka feminine. I as the result, or the realization of self have control over my mind. Humph. That would mean I, the result, have control over the matter, and my conscious observation of that matter. I would also exist outside of matter and conscious, thus creating the illusion of time. I exist outside of the mind and conscious, because I am the result of the equation.

The creation of the awareness of the conscious through mind creates the Self, or I. The I represents the top of the pyramid, which in turn contains all knowledge because the mind and conscious exist within the I, the matter being part of the equation. The conscious/space + mind/matter = I, or Self/ Universe. The conscious and mind are a part of the equation of Self, so the Self contains all knowledge of conscious and mind.

Conscious/space/feminine + mind/matter/masculine = I, (Eye), or Self

Without I, there is no realization of self within in the conscious mind, but without the conscious mind, there is no realization of self. Would that not create itself within itself? It would be like an infinite loop of creation subdividing itself within itself.

I see the pyramid as representing different levels of dimensions within. So the pyramid would express a different level of complexity with each different perspective. Thus creating our different levels of reality, our different levels of existence and exactly how it works. In my mind anyway.

You are the eye at the top of the pyramid.

This is a result of the conversation being had in thread:

The Mind and Reality

[edit on 26-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
You might have heard about the famous 21 gram theory?

It would suggest that the "soul", or spirit (or however you want to call it) is actually matter, although invisible. Doesn't really surprise me. Otherwise it wouldn't exist.

It's been said that "everything is conscious". I think it's complete BS. Lifeless matter without brains is not conscious. It's just dead matter.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Everything is conscious because everything is encompassed within the Self, or Eye (I).

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Plants have no brains and yet, every study and examination shows they are conscious of other member of their specie being ripped apart. So they would seem to have a mind without a brain. Tesla thought that what we call "dead matter" was in fact alive and conscious, but on a scale that we couldn't measure.
Good day

Aresh

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Do plants experience the realization of self? Or do they experience just consciousness? With just consciousness i think they wouldn't understand the illusions of death, or birth. But with realization of self within conscious mind, they might begin to realize death or birth.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I was really hoping to hear some arguments, this is what i believe our creation is, how we come to be through birth, and the creation of our own unique universe within the universe of the infinite creator lies. This would also help explain the importance of the pyramid with the all seeing eye. We are creating our own universe within the infinite, which at the same time is creating an infinite amount of universes within those infinite universes. I also believe this goes right in line with the holographic universe theory. Mybe even as supporting evidence depending on your view point.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Greetings onequestion. I have read this thread and must say that there is alot I agree with. I, along with many other members of ATS have speculated on the meaning of some of the Quantum theories currently in play in physics. Alot of people have come to conclusions similar to yours based on current theoretical physics. And alot of what is stated in those theories, coincides with alot of old eastern philosophies.

I am sorry but I cannot bring an argument to the table here, as I agree with most of what you say. Good thread and I will star/flag it

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Hello onequestion,

I think that the fact that the plants send a signal to their siblings around them, when attacked, is a sign they are self conscious. It could be an automated reflex, but another fact is it reacts strongly when it is besides the "cadaver" of a sibling being ripped. So I say self conscious.
And if Tesla said it was the same for inanimate matter, I feel safe to stand beside him on that point...

Aresh

PS: I'll be back a bit later to add more. Salut!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Would a plant response be caused by the change in energy associated with the plant or an actual reaction?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What if, according to the Bible, we are suppose to break free from the I? and change it to the WE, which would be everyone because only one cannot run the world, it takes a team.

WE did it.

WE are one.

WE are God's son.

Not I...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

I, and we are used in the same context. I, self is the creation, we all live within the i, which encompasses the universe and everything in it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I don't think it is a response to a change of energy, I just remembered that a plant would give alarm signals when an individual, who ripped a cadaver or a live one an hour earlier, would come back near the witness plant.
Someone here had a thread about it not long ago, or at least a link to a video, I'll have to check which and tell you later.

I had a few minutes.

Aresh B back later!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

I, and we are used in the same context. I, self is the creation, we all live within the i, which encompasses the universe and everything in it.

Yeah but let me remind you that the I is a selfish term when it comes to work.
In this reality, we have to do some kind of work in order to live. If there are other I's and everyone says, "I this, I that" it's almost like whats going on today in most places (considering ego). But when a group of people had done work, they said "WE DID IT." So in context what you said above is somewhat true, but it's the WE that accomplishes somehting like world peace, it's the deciding factor in winning anything in life.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Everything exist within the I, or Self. You cannot have we without the I. You are thinking outside of the context in with which i used the term I, or Self. Have you read any of the holographic universe, or quantum theories? I say I, or Self i mean, we, or us. I would represent the whole or the universe, you are apart of the universe, even though you live within your own. The infinite Self, or infinite I would encompass everything.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back for the night.

Leaving the plants for a while, I would like to share the Genesis of our universe by Jesus as per the Nag Hammadi documents, and we'll see how it fits with our current knowledge about the universe...

Jesus told his disciples that one day one of God's favorite became inflated with the notion that he, also, was the Eternal God, having no beginning and no end. ( For the sake of the story, let's identify the Fallen One as S. ) So God decided to put S to sleep, in a bubble of water, left to dream. Let's stop here and look at three things, here. 1st, what is the most abundant matter of our universe? Hydrogen. Water? The universe is now said to be finished. Ever heard of the bubble universe hypothesis? Anyway, in third, quantum physicists say that our universe is the fruit of the imagination of something/someone from an upper dimension. As in a dream?

Next, Jesus says to his disciples that S, asleep, was dreaming of being the Eternal God. And while he dreamt that, he did of this universe where he was almighty. And he felt he needed devotees. So he took limon and earth and created the human beings. Poor him, tried as he might, he could not animate a single one. It was beyond the ability of this "Eternal God" to create intelligent living consciousnesses... That amused the True One God, who came one night and put a parcel of Himself to animate human beings, so they would be free to yearn for Him, instead of S. We are individuals, at the base. Is it only because of our two brains, or because we are a part matter, darkness, evil, perishable, and a part divine, spiritual, out of this world... and eternal? So from this, we see that matter is masculine, because "infertile", in the sense it doesn't create self. And spirituality is feminine because it is where resides all that we are and all that unites us and all that gives our lives meaning. A meaning often transferred on other objectives, but still, the meaning to better oneself, thus bettering everyself. ( Neologism here!
)

It's a condensed version of the story. I said in my Introduction thread that I was a Gnostic; I've found out while reading the Nag Hammadi documents. And to my mind, this Genesis makes more sense as to who we are than the one served to us in the bible.

One last thing, hydrogen burns, also... hmmm... hm. Water erodes... hm...

Aresh ( Not forgetting to bring the link to the plants thread. )

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, that wasn't long! The link for the secret life of plants is here, thanks to mcrom901.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See you soon!

Aresh

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Everything exist within the I, or Self. You cannot have we without the I. You are thinking outside of the context in with which i used the term I, or Self. Have you read any of the holographic universe, or quantum theories? I say I, or Self i mean, we, or us. I would represent the whole or the universe, you are apart of the universe, even though you live within your own. The infinite Self, or infinite I would encompass everything.

yes true, but have you thought that maybe just maybe that the I needs to become not quite eliminated but more like transformed towards the WE. i don't disagree with you but maybe that is what the final judgment is all about?

Think about this world as an island and there is a hunter, farmer, doctor, and some others on this island. Everybody needs everybody and their skill in order to survive. IN general each of these people would say, "I am a doctor" and "I am a farmer" and etc. That is what you're saying. But what good use is each person if they don't work together? Death?

WE are a community, WE are a family...

The I loses and joins the WE because it does not have strength (in numbers and general power) but it does have ability to defer....just like the story of satan...God wanted justice, order and etc. Satan denied it and was casted out of Heaven. The I is infinite but to a certain point the I needs to change. An example would be an upside down triangle (where the I/eye would be at the bottom looking up at WE) and if you combined with regular the triangle, you get the star of David.

See where im getting at?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

kind of what i mean when i say the I, or Self acting as ego in replace of the conscious is going to move aside and take the place as we and allow the feminine to take up a bigger role. Are you also considering the planets, solar system, plants, animals, rocks, and water as a part of the we as well?

I agree with you. It is the us that is important. Without the elimination of the ego, and the union of the masculine feminine i find it very hard to actually get to the we part. The I must first be dealt with imo. Then we will have the We. The We would represent the union aka ascension.

In this case, think of satan as ego, and the masculine+feminine+Self as the holy trinity, mybe the Self represents God (because imo he lives within us and vice versa, and yes i do believe in the creator) masculine represents Jesus, or the Christ, and feminine represents the spirit or the unseen.

I have switched the words around a little bit, and applied the same meaning to them. Not that i am trying to take them out of context, i am trying to help the scientific mind understand, also myself.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The spirit would be the unseen, that which we channel through meditation, not really energy because we are energy, but the spirit of the energy.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The spirit would be the unseen, that which we channel through meditation, not really energy because we are energy, but the spirit of the energy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join