It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Revelation predict and favour the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Does the future scenarios predicted by the Book of Revelation actually show us that God has planned a NWO where the whole Earth will be ruled by a ruthless "Son of God" whose scepter is made of iron? -- With which he will destroy whole nations, as if they were pottery crushed to pieces by his iron rod. He will rule for 1000 years on divine mandate working out an agenda where only perfect is good enough. This looks like a One World Dictator to me, and a rather lofty one indeed. All the old school kings and dragons out the window, and in enters the Perfect Humanoid Son of Man inforcing peace on Earth as rigorous as cast iron battons and double edged swords go. Sounds like a peaceful world. Ey?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

while the NWO is not mentioned in the Bible by name,
it's metaphor is. The reign of the NWO is called the
tribulation period by many. 7 years of hell on earth,
dominated by a monster before God destroys it with
fire and brimstone.

However, God's Church and the Saints (believers
saved by grace) will be raptured before the tribulation
begins. So the beast will not reveal himself til after
the rapture according to Christian Prophecy and scripture.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That depends on which Christian you talk to. The "Rapture" is an American idea, there's nothing about it in the bible. I was in my 20's before I'd even heard of it, and I attended church weekly as a child & teenager.

Just thought I'd point that out. Not that I care, I'm an athiest these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I am not talking about the beasts or the dragon here, but the favored "Good Guy", expected to come around soon to end all kingdoms' rule and rule the world for 1000 years under rigorious dictatorian rule on divine mandate. Sounds to me like a blueprint of whatever the Bilderbergs are planning....

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Actually,the "rapture" is a fabrication,and a very deceitful one at that. It is not scriptural,and obviously is designed to keep "believers" in the dark about what is really going on in the world and thinking they will be spared.

The "rapture",as it is told of in the Bible,though not in those words,is to occur only when Jesus returns and the dead are raised first!

I'm not saying that's what you believe,as I take it you may just be putting out a commonly held belief for the sake of conversation?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Again, this is not a discussion of the Beasts, the Dragon, Rapture or Tribulation. So please stick to what this thread is about, no preaching, just an open discussion of the matter presented in the OP.

The Head of a World Government I refer to is:
> The Victor of the Seven Congregations (Rev 2:7, 2:11, 2:17, 2:26ff, 3:5, 3:12 and 3:21)
> The Victorious Son of God whose father and God is Jesjuah (Rev 21:7),
> The Son of the Woman with the Twelve Stars (Rev 12:5 in context)
> The Triumphant Rider on the White Horse (Rev 19:11ff).

So please, NOTHING about beasts and dragons, Babylon, tribulation or whatever. This guy comes to PUT AN END to all of that. But is he the good guy that many of us like to imagine and insure others he will be? Sounds to me like the literal definition of a fascist king-of-the-world dictator from what the text says about him.

He is mentioned in Daniel depicted as a little rock to crush the statue of Nebukadnezzar: Daniel 2:34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

And further: Dan. 2:44 "In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i think you are confusing Jesus, the Head of the Church with the little Horn who is the Head of the Government.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

The "1000 year kingdom" bit is really the Jehovah's Witness version.

I can see the JW's following the NWO (if there was a figure saying to them "Yes, I'm Christ, but I'm not God").

The non-JW's would then be on the other side.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't really care about what you feel is JW or literal or minimalist. I am asking about the guy who IS the mediator between Jesjuah (did you read the citings I posted?) -- He will be my son and I will be his God -- signed Jesjuah and so on. He who shall rule the world in a thousand years. Did you forget all about him?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Does the future scenarios predicted by the Book of Revelation actually show us that God has planned a NWO where the whole Earth will be ruled by a ruthless "Son of God" whose scepter is made of iron? -- With which he will destroy whole nations, as if they were pottery crushed to pieces by his iron rod. He will rule for 1000 years on divine mandate working out an agenda where only perfect is good enough. This looks like a One World Dictator to me, and a rather lofty one indeed. All the old school kings and dragons out the window, and in enters the Perfect Humanoid Son of Man inforcing peace on Earth as rigorous as cast iron battons and double edged swords go. Sounds like a peaceful world. Ey?

ehh
um just sayin lol

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot

i think you are confusing Jesus, the Head of the Church with the little Horn who is the Head of the Government.

No, trust me, I have been searching the best translations of the oldeste scriptures, and for instance, 616 is more likely the beasty number and 666 is how it's prophecy is fulfilled. "Jesus" is the son of the shewolf, the Mithras of Sol's son Constantine, who saw the Chi Rho in the sky and heard "in hoc signo vinces" like some mad man. The Bible has been compiled by men, and appart from Job and parts of Genesis, the Bible is post Babylonian poetry at best. NT is a way of diving in to the new world, the age of pisces. Age of Aquarius coming up....

[edit on 26/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
[...]the future scenarios predicted [...] Sounds like a peaceful world. Ey?

ehh
um just sayin lol

Well.... How do you break such a message to the ones who are currently stuck with the boyscout version of super masonry. They all hate the Lucifer their masters worship. What is a lucifer? Hmm. Jesjuah is one of the most prominent. Samael too. There's even a highly regarded Roman one who lent his language to the "name".

Basically they are a bunch of idiomatised translation hungry dillingents making us work our asses off for nothing. BAAAAAAh!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I can't believe that noone here has anything to say about this. It's the BIG issue of the Apocalypse and noone has ever thought about it? Wow, the beast may not be as tasteless and satan may indeed be the beste evolved creative mind of man-angelos hybrids?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The victors of the so called final battle or Armageddon are supposed to be Jesus and his heavenly army who , we are warned, will reign war from the skies upon mankind in what is nothing less than a final solution to end all final solutions but you won't get a Christian to lump this crew in the same camp as Hitler and his agenda, though there is little distinction between the two. It is not the NWO plan as that is something this final battle is supposed to put an end to, though just because some prophecy predicts a victory for the Jesus crew does not mean they would actually win IF this battle took place. But sure it has its parallels with the NWO plan in that the other bunch want the same thing as the NWO lot - total control over the human race.

Many ancient texts talk of gods from the skies who had alot of infighting and how these so called gods vied for rule over their creation -us. These gods/aliens/supernatural beings may indeed return as these same texts all seem to expect them to, and a war may indeed ensue but in my mind neither camp is really on our side , we are simply caught in the crossfire of their competition for control. I the NWO/Serpent lineage won or the fascist camp of Revelations won, neither prospect fills me with joyous anticipation.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Apocalypse of Daniel tells us there will be a nation of iron and clay for a while before the small rock will be hewn out of the cliff and destroy to take over all of it. This Son of Jesjuah is nothing but an extention of the roman setup. It will be destroyed by their unstoppable tendency to commit adultary. Still the gods aquire 'Lebensraum' for this guy. This puzzles me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Actually, the beast government in Revelation is only allowed to "reign" for 3 1/2 years, or the last half of the Tribulation.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp

That depends on which Christian you talk to. The "Rapture" is an American idea, there's nothing about it in the bible. I was in my 20's before I'd even heard of it, and I attended church weekly as a child & teenager.

Not true, Paul discussed the "rapture" in Thessalonians. The Greek word used for "caught up" is "harpazo", which is "rapiro" in Latin.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by sotp

Not true, Paul discussed the "rapture" in Thessalonians. The Greek word used for "caught up" is "harpazo", which is "rapiro" in Latin.

Yes, but Paul's "rapture" is fairly obviously simultaneous with the return of Christ. It is the idea of a special "Rapture" in advance of that which is modern and extra-Biblical.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

So you think Jesus comes back to Earth, raises the dead in Christ first, then pulls all those alive on Earth who are born again to "meet him in the clouds", to immediately come right back down again? Does that make sense to you? Why not just gather us together in Jerusalem?

This is why, there will only be ONE second coming of Jesus to Earth that will be witnessed by all mankind. The rapture is when he comes to just the heavens for the church. Does it strike you as odd that the church is absent in Revelation during the tribulation period. If you don't believe me, look through the Book, you won't find a single reference to the bride of Christ or the church.

"Rapture" is simply an English theological word we use for the Latin word "Rapiro", which is the Greek word "Harpazo". All mean "caught up". I irks me when people say "The word 'Rapture' is nowhere in the Bible." Blah, blah... Well, neither is "Trinity", are we to deny that as well?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Corrupted Revelation, yes it benefits the NWO. The Real Revelation is the opposite of the NWO. You can see this in the corrupted version in the bible, check out the verse 9:11, it describes the ruler of the NWO. The 9/11 code goes as far back as to the times of the bible!

The Real Revelation is different, though.

xeeatwelve.net...

Amitakh Stanford
Presents
The New Revelation –
John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God
(The Uncorrupted Revelation as Experienced by John the Divine)
Preface
17th April 2005

John the Divine’s Revelation is confounding. It has become a battleground where Light and Darkness converge. Symbolically, the book of Revelation has become a battle between Good and Evil – Light and Darkness. The Revelation most people are familiar with is a corrupted version of what John presented.

There is so much confusion surrounding John’s Revelation that the true message has been concealed. The main theme of the message is about the final battle of Armageddon between the Christ Energy and the Anti-Christ Energy at the end of time. The book of Revelation is symbolically that battle, as will be demonstrated.

I was impressed to present a purer copy of the book. Prior to the 6th of April 2005, when I first experienced a very powerful feeling of the need to interpret the Revelation, I had very little interest in the book, although, when I was 15 years old, I told the vicar of my church that one day I would interpret the Revelation of John the Divine. He laughed at me.

As I began reading and interpreting the book, I spontaneously re-lived John’s visions. I realized then that John’s Revelation is very relevant to what is going on today and will be in the near future.

What follows will be my presentation of The New Revelation – John the Divine Versus the Anunnaki God.

There is no mistaking it; we are in the midst of the Revelation!

Amitakh Stanford

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join