It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double thread (ignore)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
[edit on 26-4-2010 by yellowcard]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this, other than to say the guy is a total moron bringing a firearm in the vicinity of the President. To me it seems if he had any ill-intent he wouldn't have been carrying his side arm openly...seems to me he would have concealed it. Perhaps he is mentally disturbed, though it's odd that he was talking on a radio? I don't really know what to make of it, as I said.

www.newser.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
didnt post the article mate, here it is for the lazy peeps

Ohio police yesterday busted a 23-year-old gunman who pulled into an airport parking lot just as President Obama was taking off in Air Force One. An officer became suspicious when he noticed a digital camera on Joseph Sean McVey's dashboard and 4 large antennas on the trunk of his car. The officer spotted McVey's sidearm as he emerged from the car and appeared to speak into a radio. McVey, who had police scanners in his car, told officers he "wanted to see the president," according to the Asheville police report.

Police also found a siren beneath a seat and a piece of paper noting rifle scope measurements in a cup holder, said authorities. McVey was not close to the president's plane when he was arrested. He was charged with going armed to the terror of the public, a misdemeanor, the Asheville Citizen-Times reports. Police are continuing to investigate.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Whoa, I couldn't even get into this thread without going directly to your profile and clicking on "topic last post by yellowcard." I didn't even know it was possible to edit out the title with no characters.

What are the odds that the media tries to spin it and say that the gunman was a tea party activist?

[edit on 4/26/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I got rid of the title of the thread because it was a double thread post....somehow.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join