It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Grid unveils 'smartest' smart meters yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The new National Grid smart meters also have a roaming SIM so they can pick up the strongest nearby mobile network to transmit energy usage information to energy companies from any location, rather than being restricted to one mobile network.

Isn't it wonderful how they just keep on pushing new ideas as a must have object all in the name of saving MONEY. I guess its the identical method used to push through 3D television into homes. So much automation for the benefit of your pocket. But somehow they have neglected to inform the consumer of the potential jacking of such electronic meters.

Oh yes that's right, these meters are full proof. Was just thinking, how much time would be needed to force feed my meter and jack into the neighbors so he can pay 80% of my own power consumption. (Needs to be put on my " Things to do list"

www.which.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

To demonstrate his attack, Davis crafted a piece of malware that could self-replicate to other meters, allowing an attacker to shut them down remotely. In simulations, Davis showed that if his worm were released in an area where all the houses were equipped with the same brand of meter, the worm could spread to 15,000 homes in the space of 24 hours.

www.greenbiz.com...

Isn't it wonderful how all the cattle are racing to purchase all these new ipads, iphones and everything that makes absolutely no sense. I guess when people finally realize that their whole life or business directory has been infiltrated will they understand, but by that time, it will be far to late to revert to anything worth while.

Remove the battery when not in use

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Isn't it wonderful that our fellow humans denied Nokola Tesla's invention of wireless electricity back in the day for whatever reason (like people working for wires incorperated)

I get why people have die from 3d tv, its cause if they look good enough their soul leaves their body

By the way, just for future nondeath relations, the electric part of self that can be seen is much more heart attack causeing then any 3d bull snot.

I read that 3d tv causes strokes by the way.

Either way we leave into there and come back via we are all conneceted via Unified Fied theory were all energy, including dead and living connect, even for a brief moment in time, time a thing so vast that it ate part of the human race w/o ever even caring or knonwing about it by the everyday man.
See you there, try to catch up, cause I am advanced there, unlike here, a place people like me are shunned.

What a weird place to post eh?

Just trying to connect the dots for all of us, yet I post here.

The only ones that know what is already ping my address but I am just trying to talk.

I know it is here but Fooly Cooly is there.

tristar, my be, I went off topic but I am just trying to explain to the camera loving crowd that is me dreaming. It is a long story but someone has to do it cause I was the one that got humanity into this mess in the forst place... I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

Its fine, i guess not many in here are even aware of the "The Mind’s Eye" that was held several days ago.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thank you tristar even though I am just "reseting" ( the reset is to strong) to the point of not remembering anything. I am telling you all it is a set up! We are reset and forgetting ot while "it" takes hold!!!! It is just that human heart are to fragile and... the shock is what could stop "it" all ( the human race)

I tried to tell them, I tried to show them, and all I get is vague and dream like stuff that is there for "my protection from "instant death" of what is". Either way I would rather go out with a bang then w/e it is that is what they are trying to scar me with, either way there is always a way out but attention on me seems to be to high on the surpressor that exsist. In other words I know I will look stupid even in the after-life and that makes me abit upset cause the only home is OUR mind, yet we deny unity of the 1st order of man.

blah blah for the unique systems that are down...

Not to get off topic but I thought I was a Sun awhile back but today I found a song that talks about being the Sun in 2001 and now I am not sure if I was hyponotized or it was natural... either way I look nuts and this is unexceptable to a person trying to blend in all ones life..

new topics

top topics

join