It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From sweet29

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for awhile and I find this forum very interesting. I am a married at home mother of two from Ontario Canada. I may not post a lot but I come here daily when I have time. I have an interest in the paranormal as well as conspiracies. Although I do not blindly believe in everything unexplained, I do tend to have an open mind because I believe there are some things we as humans, cannot fully comprehend. Just because we can't understand or are unaware of these things, does not make them untrue.

My draw towards the paranormal and unexplained began as a child. I have always considered myself sensitive and very intuitive. I would frequently have dreams or thoughts that came true. As an adult, I have began to develop these strengths through meditation and remote viewing exercises. I have had some success with remote viewing including status in the Hall Of Fame on a popular psi testing website. Since stress has increased in my life, I am no longer as successful with the viewing but I still try now and then.

My only noteworthy unexplained experience occurred three years ago when both myself and my husband saw a large brown rectangular UFO which didn't appear to have any lights yet it seemed to be slightly illuminated as we could see it against the dark sky. It flew quite high and was completely soundless. It seemed to fly slowly overhead then it took off very quickly. My husband actually saw two but one had just left as I was coming outside. It was very interesting and an experience I will not forget.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone and reading more interesting posts

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Welcome here.

I hope you have a great time.

Take care

GM

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sweet29

Hi sweet29, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads possibly about your UFO sighting. You will also be able send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS....I am a new member also. Have fun researching all of the exciting topics here on this site, I know I will.

Jade 2010

join