It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK and Barack Obama's popular image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This post is just about my curiosity. I was watching a video about JFK when him and his family arrived to Washington. They discussed how he was young. Which was a great image for capitalism and the youth of America. As well how he had a a young family to take care of. Which reminds me of President Obama and his family. I just think their elections have a lot in common when they're elected and inaugurated. Something new that the previous generations didn't have and made America more popular.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Being young is about all they have in common......

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I do agree with you on that. But look at them both. They bring something to the table they only had. Which is popularity. Nixon was also popular but since the first Presidential debate on television. During a time when Nixon was ill, also gave more votes for Kennedy. Now Obama is his shoes, but a different time period. He can be welcomed by Americans. because of His race and his opinions were what the youth of the country favored.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Spare me the Kennedy/Obama comparisons. The only thing they have in common is that they were both a President. Obama can never be the man Kennedy was.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
JFK, when going through the presidental election had one thing going for him, he was a was hero, and a leader. He made sure the people knew he was a leader, but it was his religion where people questioned. Obama is not even half the man that JFK was.

new topics

top topics

join