It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why men would break up a good thing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If he's dating again, he means it's over...

Never try to understand the male species sweetie !!

We're the easy ones...we want food, sex, sleep, and fun, and not necessarily in that order. We also tell you directly what we mean, we don't play the guessing game.

For you gals, a discussion is like a contest, one that needs to be "won" intellectually...for us, "winning" means that the conversation is "over" and we can get back to the food, sex, sleep, fun stuff...

There's a reason the two words for a successful marriage are "Yes dear..."

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If he's dating again, he means it's over...

Never try to understand the male species sweetie !!

We're the easy ones...we want food, sex, sleep, and fun, and not necessarily in that order. We also tell you directly what we mean, we don't play the guessing game.

For you gals, a discussion is like a contest, one that needs to be "won" intellectually...for us, "winning" means that the conversation is "over" and we can get back to the food, sex, sleep, fun stuff...

There's a reason the two words for a successful marriage are "Yes dear..."

really?

no matter what he said or did , everybody is entitled to their opinions but i must add this ...... point made

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm astonished that any man would break up with any woman when the proper protocol is for the guy to stay drunk and stoned until the woman kicks him out.

Mission accomplished, no hurt feelings, all around feelings of empowerment etc.

I have never broken up with a woman. Established proof that the tried and true Trailer Park stratagem works!!

And the side note is that I'm still friends and lovers with all my exwives and girlfriends.

reply to post by alysha.angel
Any man that dumps a lady in a cold heartless fashion doesn't deserve a cutie like you anyway.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You said it has been 18 months...that's a year and a half... I'm not saying he'll ever be "completely" over you, etc., but if he's back in the dating game, it would indicate that he is trying to move on.

Granted, without knowing the history, the reasons for the breakup, etc., it's hard to gauge, but if you haven't gotten back together in over a year and a half since the breakup, I honestly can't imagine it still being feasible...

It's just my honest opinion, and admittedly, I'm missing many of the factors involved here...but you asked.

Wish you the best of luck and happiness though...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You said it has been 18 months...that's a year and a half... I'm not saying he'll ever be "completely" over you, etc., but if he's back in the dating game, it would indicate that he is trying to move on.

Granted, without knowing the history, the reasons for the breakup, etc., it's hard to gauge, but if you haven't gotten back together in over a year and a half since the breakup, I honestly can't imagine it still being feasible...

It's just my honest opinion, and admittedly, I'm missing many of the factors involved here...but you asked.

Wish you the best of luck and happiness though...

thank you , and your advice was well noted.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

And the side note is that I'm still friends and lovers with all my exwives and girlfriends

Yikes!

Friends? Yes, but Lovers still, with ex's??? That's a bit like juggling bottles of nitro, don't you think? Good luck with THAT!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

And the side note is that I'm still friends and lovers with all my exwives and girlfriends

Yikes!

Friends? Yes, but Lovers still, with ex's??? That's a bit like juggling bottles of nitro, don't you think? Good luck with THAT!

Yeah, sometimes it gets a bit "complicated" if you know what I mean!!
And when you mix in their current significant others; nitro? We're talking nuclear weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Yikes!

Yeah, sometimes it gets a bit "complicated" if you know what I mean!!
And when you mix in their current significant others; nitro? We're talking nuclear weapons of mass destruction.

Damn it whaaa..you got a deathwish? Oh I know..get shot by some jealous hubby whilst jumping naked out her bedroom window huh?
Geez..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I'm astonished that any man would break up with any woman when the proper protocol is for the guy to stay drunk and stoned until the woman kicks him out.

Mission accomplished, no hurt feelings, all around feelings of empowerment etc.

I have never broken up with a woman. Established proof that the tried and true Trailer Park stratagem works!!

And the side note is that I'm still friends and lovers with all my exwives and girlfriends.

Any man that dumps a lady in a cold heartless fashion doesn't deserve a cutie like you anyway.

something like this

[edit on 26/4/10 by alysha.angel]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So badly acted I couldn't even smile!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join