It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop cirlce music connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

G. S. Hawkins, "Crop Circles: Theorems in Wheat Fields," Science News 150, no. 12 (October 1996): 239.

There are certain immutable relationships that are unmistakably meaningful regardless of the context in which they are found. Pi and phi are two. The seven note-per-octave diatonic musical scale (represented by the white keys on a piano) is another.
. . . the difference between the primary sizes of the most striking crop circles represents the identical ratio between consecutive notes on the musical scale.

It follows you could match those notes according to frequency and wavelength to the EM spectrum, however Im not musical at all. Does anyone have links on this?

See also www.sciencenews.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
hi watch_the_rocks.
i like the whole theory in this thread in fact it reminds me of one i read in one of those old fringe science/paranormal magazines the auther for a particular arcticle suggested that crop circles were like the whole cymatics thing that is to say certain frequencies inmprinted various shapes & patterns what he couldnt figure out was whether it was done naturally through the earths vibration/frequency being a little more refined in some places or a human invention or machine of some sort.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I found this article about music and crop-circles.

www.greatdreams.com...

I like the idea that everything is energy and therefor music / sound is just as the visible spectrum of light that we see a noticeable spectrum of sound ?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I've heard they can be created by the human voice - ie groups of people in meditated-trance-chanting.

Makes me rethink Chali 2na's line in J5's song Whats Golden
"Word Power can plow through acres of corn-fields"

top topics

join