It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Comet of the Christ of DOZULE (France)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
In a French boock written in 1980 ( ! ) by Jean Charles de Fontbrune ("Nostradamus Historien et Proph�te"), it is said, page 374, that a comet would appear in JUNE, "not far from the 21st". ( well seen isn'it ? ).

More weird.

This has been found in another French boock written in 1998 by Dorothee Koechlin de Bizemont. It's title is : "Edgard Cayce's Propheties".

The author tells (page 87) : On 1997/05/12, in a French village called DOZULE, the CHRIST ( ! ) told this to a seer :

"The great dryness will happen like a fire burning everything on it's way. It will be worldwide, because it will be triggered by the same cause : this heat is like a burning scarf which surrounds the Earth."...

"Everywhere, the heat will increase, like an oven beginning to heat.
Don't make a mistake : this is a natural accident occuring unexpectedly, an astral disorder, the vertiginous descent of a melting planet whis has lost it's equilibrium. I would rather name it an uncontrolled gazeous mass".

"My Hand will draw it aside from Earth to avoid complete suppression of the population, but it will come by surprise." "Like in Noah's time, nobody was expecting " ...

"It will burn all vegetal life due to it's suffocating heat.
It will destabilize the Earth untill it wobbles like a drunk top.
The heat and the burning of gaz contained in the ducts of your towns and villages will trigger ceaseless and out of control fires.
... Fires will be such that whole cities will burn without letting a vestige".
"Flee in open country. The few shelters which will resist to all that will be natural shelters, not man made, for the earth will open and won't be abble to sustain any more weight. You will become moles or foxes hiding under the earth or standing rocks, evading from heat."

"My child, after that, grass won't grow and cover again your Earth before a long time will have passed."

Think what you want. Make your opinion.

Peace and Love.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by OldEuropean]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Whoa!!! is Bush second term in the white house prediction.

He will eliminate life on earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I wonder if it's possible to have a post without the word " COMET" in it ??

Sigh, gettin fed up off reading that word
lol

join