It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lindsey Graham’s Gay!!! OMG!!! *Video* (not that kind! of video!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Senator Graham’s Gay Scandal Goes National and Viral

[color=#00BFFF]iNFoWaRS

News of ALIPAC’s request for Senator Lindsey Graham to come out of the closet, so his constituents will be on even footing with corrupt special interests in Washington regarding his secret lifestyle, is being reported nationally and William Gheen will appear on the Thom Hartmann and Lou Dobbs radio shows today.

William Gheen’s nine minute speech has gone viral on YouTube in the last 24 hours generating over 41,000 views, and has earned over 14 honors in YouTube’s News & Politics including 7th most discussed video, 11th most viewed, and 21st top rated video of the day.

“It appears that outing a sitting U.S. Senator has become quite a historic undertaking,” said William Gheen, who called for Graham to be honest about his sexual orientation in front of thousands of Tea Party supporters. “I stand by my decision to correct the information imbalance between the special interests in Washington and the American public. The national exposure this story is receiving will put Graham’s constituents on even footing with the political insiders in DC and SC who are already aware.”

[color=gold]FoxNation

ALIPAC's President, William Gheen, addressed Graham's homosexuality in a speech before thousands of Tea Party supporters on Saturday, April 17, 2010, in Greenville South Carolina where Lindsey Graham has offices. A brief clip of Gheen's speech, which is out of proper context, has already gone viral on YouTube and been reported by Keith Olberman on MSNBC without proper permissions or attributions.

"US Senator Lindsey Graham is gay and while many people in South Carolina and Washington DC know that, the general public and Graham's constituents do not," said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "I personally do not care about Graham's private life, but in this situation his desire to keep this a secret may explain why he is doing a lot of political dirty work for others who have the power to reveal his secrets. Senator Graham needs to come out of the closet inside that log cabin so the public can rest assured he is not being manipulated with his secret."

Not that it matters much to me what his leaning or any other elected officials sexual orientation... But he's way old school ... many old folks wouldn't take to knowing his gayness.

There are many on ATS that have claimed gayness. Doesn't make an opinion/posting any less valuable.

I trust that the speaker in the video is correct in that he believes that Grahams gayness would/could be used as leverage just because of the old school constituents.

This year, 2010, could become a landmark year in all of American history.

[color=gold]Long Version ... In Context

(click to open player in new window)

[color=gold]Short Version ... Sound Byte

(click to open player in new window)

Edit to add video(s)

[edit on 4·24·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, he seems like a nice man. So what?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, he seems like a nice man. So what?

I'm part of that borderline old school constituency... My Parents would have considered gayness into casting their vote.

Grandparents would definitely have been swayed by him being gay.

The point is ... Can Lindsey Graham's (previously undisclosed) gayness be leveraged against him in his actions as a Senator?

The speaker clearly states "Barney Frank is more brave and honest than you (Graham)"

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hey OP what's the problem? Why should we give a ^%$$ about people's sexual orientation

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

that nice man voted for amnesty for illegals, which will destroy jobs.
hes voting for cap and trade, which will destroy jobs.
he votes for the banker bailouts, which is downright criminal.
he votes to continue having us in these stupid wars.
he has consistenly ignored the will of the people of this state time and time again. when i call his office i refer to him as backstabbing graham to the receptionist and they never say anything contrary because they know its true.

lindsey is as fruity as they come, and you know what? i dont care!
i just want him to be open about it so he cant be blackmailed, and maybe just maybe for once he would start representing the will of the people of the state, instead of the will of his corporate blackmailers.

that lindsey is gay is not a question. is the sky blue? grass green?
he needs to step up and come clean and start representing us.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Hey OP what's the problem? Why should we give a ^%$$ about people's sexual orientation

Generally you shouldn't...

but I say generally because there are unique specifics to this instance...

Lindsay Graham is a very die hard Republican. Checked the Republican stance on gays lately? Have you checked Lindsay Graham's stance into gay marriage... ?

Lindsay Graham is a representative of South Carolina. Are you aware of the general attitude towards homosexuals in South Carolina?

Voters are overwhelmingly old people... the older generation still contains a lot of hate/racism/non-tolerance for those that aren't like them... do you not see why keeping his homosexuality a secret would manipulate the attitude of the older generation?

You're right, sexual preference means nothing... but when you lie about your sexual orientation to manipulate voters... you're a deceitful and dishonorable schmuck.

But this should come as no surprise, they're all deceitful and dishonorable schmucks in DC.....

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My only issue with a closeted gay politician is if they are then hypocritical and vote against gay rights issues. I'm a supporter of full equality for gays and lesbians, a lot of my close friends are gay/lesbian so it matters to me that they have full equality. If someone wants to stay in the closet for whatever reason but aren't hypocrites on the issue, then I have no problem. But if they are like a Larry Craig, who is gay or at least bi-sexual, but publicly is against freedom and full rights, then I could never support such a person.

That sort of hypocrisy is pretty unforgivable. I had been a big supporter of Elliot Spitzer, but he was someone who also railed against prostitution and even prosecuted it aggressively and vigorously when he was Attorney General, yet he gets caught spending huge amounts of money on prostitutes. No good, even though politically I agree with the guy.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

McCarthy is alive!!!!!!!!!!

To the OP: So one jackass who happens to have a microphone in front of his fat face spewing some accusation is enough for you not only to make a hysterical thread, but seriously 9 exclamation points in the title? Really excited, huh? As people of my generation would say, 'How Gay!'

Also, to the person saying Graham supports amnesty--not as much and to the degree that ronnie reagan did.

Here's some humor to help this tripe ease down your throat (click the link to see the video of Colbert's first ever 'bonus word of the day' on the issue):

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Stephen Colbert took on the Lindsey Graham controversy last night, providing some advice for the Republican senator being accused by William Gheen of being a homosexual.

Before doling out the advice, Colbert made sure he understood who Graham was dealing with, and how they felt about the issue: "My research department has determined that Republicans aren't that fond of gay people after they conducted an exhaustive turning on of Fox News."

Colbert made it clear. Graham's best course of action is to convince everyone he's straight. And after recalling a very exciting episode of "Sex And The City," Colbert determined that Graham must release a sex tape. And to make it even easier for the guy, Colbert already went through the trouble of coming up with a title: "Graham Slam."

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. In 30 years, if the GOP still exists, maybe they will have a token gay guy as their chairman telling us all that the GOP is responsible for getting rid of don't ask/ don't tell, as they had more gay senators back in the day....

P.P.S. Again, why libertarian minded people, be it tea-partiers or otherwise, would want to vote for the authoritarian-leaning republican party is beyond me.

[edit on 4/24/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

yeah ronald regan supported amnesty also. that went well, and it really fixed things. that is the number one reason why we should never have amnesty or comprehensive reform, as graham likes to call it ever again. it dosnt work and it makes things worse. but the politicians know this they support it because big business likes slave labor and free trade. thats why graham needs to shake off his corporate black mailers start playing that song "its rainin men" and come charging triumphantly out of the closet.
i dont care if my senator is ru paul him/herself as long as they dont support amnesty, crap and trade, and bank bailouts.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the long version is edited and chopped to all hell?

What was he really saying that even editors who wanted his full message to get out found distasteful?

Also, to the OP, you can't really say something is "in context" when it is edited so much.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Another nail in the coffin of America.
How sad, The USA just keeps spiraling down the vortex of hell.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

...In other words, he's a regular politician.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've been accused of being homophobic on this site because I pointed out that people close to the music industry have said Jay Z engages in homosexual Baphomet-Lucifer ritual sex, and so do Kanye West and others. That's just pointing out what people believe with reason is going on and it's drawing attention to the fact that they have beliefs that would not be supported by the fans who buy their music in ignorance of their Luciferian allegiances.

But if Senator Graham is gay - who should worry about it so long as he's done nothing illegal and hasn't been blackmailed into doing political things that go against what his supporters believed to be his principles. Of course he's been hypocritical because he's had to be. I'm straight but so long as he has integrity and is willing to act on it I don't care who his partner is (provided it is a legal relationship with nothing weird going on).

[edit on 24-4-2010 by dontbelievehype]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontbelievehype
I've been accused of being homophobic on this site because I pointed out that people close to the music industry have said Jay Z engages in homosexual Baphomet-Lucifer ritual sex, and so do Kanye West and others. That's just pointing out what people believe with reason is going on and it's drawing attention to the fact that they have beliefs that would not be supported by the fans who buy their music in ignorance of their Luciferian allegiances.

But if Senator Graham is gay - who should worry about it so long as he's done nothing illegal and hasn't been blackmailed into doing political things that go against what his supporters believed to be his principles. Of course he's been hypocritical because he's had to be. I'm straight but so long as he has integrity and is willing to act on it I don't care who his partner is (provided it is a legal relationship with nothing weird going on).

[edit on 24-4-2010 by dontbelievehype]

What in god's name is 'homosexual Baphomet-Lucifer ritual sex?' Not sure I even wanna google that one. Oh the things on which people 'choose' to focus....

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by TheRepublic

...In other words, he's a regular politician.

touche, good sir. touche.
the political climate is changing however, and old traitors like lindsay grahamnesty are a dying breed. look at whats happening to juan mccain! hahaha it makes me so happy mccain is on borrowed time.

i have disagreed with lindsay on almost everything, but if he would genuinly buck his blackmailers and start standing up for the people of this state i would vote for him. i have observed him a great deal, and while he is corrupt as all get out, he is very smart and politically savvy. he should change his ways if for no other reason than he wishes to keep his position. most people in the state ive talked to hate him though because he is about as conservative as stalin. he has been censured by the diffrent republican outfits in the state several times. if our state allowed us to recall senators he would be gone. he needs to realise though that in the age of internet and youtube people will remeber his backstabbing much longer. i predict that if he dosnt geniunly change soon he will be gone in 2014. unfortunatly that is a long long time from now.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
reply to post by dgtempe

that nice man voted for amnesty for illegals, which will destroy jobs.
hes voting for cap and trade, which will destroy jobs.
he votes for the banker bailouts, which is downright criminal.
he votes to continue having us in these stupid wars.
he has consistenly ignored the will of the people of this state time and time again. when i call his office i refer to him as backstabbing graham to the receptionist and they never say anything contrary because they know its true.

lindsey is as fruity as they come, and you know what? i dont care!
i just want him to be open about it so he cant be blackmailed, and maybe just maybe for once he would start representing the will of the people of the state, instead of the will of his corporate blackmailers.

that lindsey is gay is not a question. is the sky blue? grass green?
he needs to step up and come clean and start representing us.

So you bullet point how he's basically just another corporate political criminal but you just want him to all of a sudden do the right thing... Wow just wow...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

is something wrong with that? i would hope any corrupt politician would change. do i believe he will change? no. therefore i will vote for anyone but lindsay next time.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Because ... If you read my posts you would see that I believe that my grandparents probably would have taken gayness into consideration prior to voting.

Personally, some of my best friends have been queer.

I don't condone it but I don't slam them for it either. Only reason I found out my friends were gay was because I made a joke ... "... I wouldn't drop the soap ..." He said "... I would! ..."

You can imagine I gave a double take but we all laughed as it wasn't particularly shocking ... However, I was amused to find out...

What I can't stand.... Is being hit on by a guy... relentlessly ... which DID happen to me and it pissed me off ...

Back on topic...

It DOES matter to some people and those are the ones that need to hear it and get over it.

So there... OMG Lindsey Graham is gay!!! I would have a hard time trusting that he would represent me in congress just because HE feels that he needed to keep it secret AND if so... could he be pressured BECAUSE of it.

[edit on 4·24·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Did anyone else notice that the long version is edited and chopped to all hell?

What was he really saying that even editors who wanted his full message to get out found distasteful?

Also, to the OP, you can't really say something is "in context" when it is edited so much.

Applause and cheering was likely edited to shorten it to 10 min Youtube

That's just my opinion as he stayed pretty much on topic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join