It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will This Be The Reason:AZ Imm. Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have been doing some thinking after AZ.passed the law yesterday,Now what reaction i was shocked to see was the reaction of POTUS.He openly opposes it and called it"mis-guided"My thought is if POTUS tries to use federal mandates or executive orders to overturn the bill,will this be the final straw that makes the American people rise up.

I mean all the crying about racial profiling is B.S. i mean i get pulled over a-lot when i go to visit friends and relatives.And when i provide what the cops are asking for the all ways say thank you have a good day/night.no harm no foul at least there working

There is no illegal act of a police officer asking a person for i.d. in a place where illegal alien activity is of the charts.but it would be illegal for the Federal Government to try and overturn a state law.well just wanted to see what others think of this

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
While I agree with you on the racism thing......it really has lost all meaning as of late and is just more pc b.s. , I don't think that there is anything TPTB could do to make the people rise up. Things have progressed so far in the the wrong direction now, in the name of diversity and political correctness, that it'll only continue to get worse without any repercussions to those in office.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i wouldnt be surprised if they tried. its complete horsesh** if they do. he openly opposes the law, wtf is that??? hes not gonna win the next election... right now i think that if republicans promised to seal the southern border, deport illegals and send the national gaurd down there, i would vote for them and i hate republicans.. if independents did the saem id rather vote them in

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here's how I see things...
Obama is the top dog, in the administering this government of the USA...
Senators and congress are middle management, and they bring to the government new laws...

Those laws are passed down by the will of the people of this great nation and on this issue the people have spoken! Its only when elected officials go against the will of the people do words like "Sedition" start being thrown around...

Obama needs to remember he is not lord god almighty he is a servant of the people and there to enforce the will of her citizens. Like all of us he is free to voice his displeasure however that objection cannot override the will of the people...

My prediction, lots of pretty words to calm but in the end nothing will be done...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
F'in POTUS reaction was so predictable, look at the way he and his administration are handling the terrorists. How they were quick to give the Christmas bomber his rights, this administration is bent on bringing America on its knees. Then you have states like Arizona who will not go silent into the night.

This POTUS has to react the way he did, those are the future votes for his frikin administration. Time to kick these enemies of the state out of office and take America back.

Everyone needs to pitch in the best they can to make sure this November we begin our new march to INDEPENDENCE.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

join