It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Phase Two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am amazed at the overwhelming community spirit and team work that went into locating the first ring. When most of you could have been consumed with keeping secrets in order to find the rings yourselves, you instead posted all that you knew for everyone to partake. A standing ovation to the collaborative tendencies of everyone involved. Well done. A fine example of what ATS stands for, you should all be proud.

(game on)

I received another e-mail today, here is the content:

The location of the first ring unlocked this code:
##########-###-##-#####
It is the pass-code to a secure box with:
Coutts & Company in #########
Obtain the content of the box, and follow the instructions for retrieval of the remaining items.

I feel uncomfortable including the code and location for obvious reasons.

It's a bit of a drive and I should be able to swing that way by Wednesday. Sooner if I can rearrange my schedule.

Great work to everyone. Take a couple days off from your hunting, and return refreshed for the final push.

(game off)

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Address Tel Fax
440 Strand, London, WC2R 0QS 0171 753 1255
is the addy for coutts and company.
www.cityhotdesk.co.uk...

Or this. Coutts Bank (Switzerland)

www.coutts.com... This link has all the locations.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Coutts & Company

www.realontario.ca...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I guess you being a Mod controled member you would know. I didnt think a coffe place would have safety deposit boxes.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
look whats happened, LoL everything posted is now scrutinised. I really think you should take a couple of days off like the man said. Its not a clue he's building in a delay so the first guy can recieve his/her ring and then we will be back on.
See yall thursday ish.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Looked in Yellow pages, there are dozens of branches of the same company, Coutts & Co., in different places all across England. Not that it matters.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Haha!

My first day on the hunt, and I think I have a find! The Coutts and Co. bank in Switzerland have an offshore account (explaining the safebox concept) in Gibraltar, which has the right amount of letters. The link I found is here:

www.offshore-banks-directory.org...

Wish I had more information, but I'll give the more experienced hunters a chance to figure out what the code is.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Don Armageddon]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They're already on you Simon... from Grey to Gray, I suggest you make it to that you haul @$$ to that box before we figure out where it is and snag it

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
'Isle of Man' is another location with 9 letters.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Cambridge
Guildford
Liverpool
Isle of Man
Caribbean
Singapore
Gibraltar

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
OK, we are just pursuing this for the sake of pursuing it, I dont think finding the place where a random security box is hidden will help us get the rings.

But, the only 9 letter place names, where Coutts & Co. have offices, are in Guildford, and Newcastle. WOOOHOOO! (In the UK that is)

[edit on 6/6/04 by angloshot]

[edit on 6/6/04 by angloshot]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
and the places listed befor your post.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I couldn't find any branches of that company in any suitable places other than those two. And yes, I do realise that I am saying people are reading too much into this, when in fact I have made the most posts on the subject

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
if the rings are in the locations where the pictures are (London, NY and Sydney) then the only place with 9 letters in London where there is a Coutts office is The Strand

also at the strand is The Royal Courts of Justice and the Temple tube station (to do with the Knights templar and the crusades etc) and the Inns of the court)

havingonly been on this site today I think I am on the right track ?....

[edit on 6-6-2004 by helenheaven]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well i don't know if you are on the right track but also in that area you have. The Royal Opera House, Freemasons Hall, London Silver Vaults, Land Registry Office.. blah blah blah...So many other places in one area to name i can't be bothered.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Wiltshire is the most efficacious and economical place for a safety deposit box to have been opened.

The safety deposit box doesn't contain a ring, just more clues.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I bank with Coutts so I'll drop them a line and just simply ask!

top topics

join