It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANNOUNCEMENT: "ATS Worldwide - Mixtape vol. 1"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi i´m Jim Irie, a semipro hiphop and reggae artist from Hamburg, Germany, active since 14 years.
In this thread, page2, about political rap i offered the idea to make a mixtape with you together fellow ATSers!

Please flag this thread for getting this to the front page, even if your not interested in making music with us . This could be a huge project. And i wanna give everyone the chance to participate.

I know there are so many truthseeker outthere, making good music and arts, expressing their political and spiritual beliefs of freedom and truth to the people, trying to give them hints or even go more far; educate them and make them stand up against the conspiratory powers that be.
So why not put our skillz together to create a nice piece of artwork and spread the word and sound of truth with our bundled powers?!!
I think about a mixtape for free download with artists from everywhere on the world. We will need a lot stuff like songs, cover and booklet artworks, texts, beats, DJs, masterings, producer, designer, music artists...

Every artist reading this is invited to write a song, text, composition, design a cover or whatever... about a political, conspiratory or ATS related issue.
The rules should be the same like what is here on ATS.
The musical quality should be as good as possible. Technically it should be CD quality; 44100 Hz, stereo, mastered and in mp3 or wav format.

This thread is primary for bringin´ this idea to you and to discuss the project frames. We can collect ideas for concepts, songs, artworks, titles, and so on...

Here will be place for edited project news:

A few Artists are together:
DRONE, DJ CUBE,

So, this is it from me... It´s your turn!

Peace, love and light,

Jim Irie -innadi higher i!

Contact Jim Irie

[edit on 23-4-2010 by JimIrie]

[edit on 23-4-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I'm gonna post my Rhyme I put up on the other page which is mainly about ATS... Happy to contribute something a little more edgy or whatever is needed really.

Also this took about 5 mins to type and was more of a freestyle than a written rap, just decided to post on the other thread really.

I like to keep people guessin', when I'm ATS'in. I consider it a blessin'
to spit pure thought, Not what we're taught or what we're told, 'cause that ish is old...like the beginning of time and I'm beginning to rhyme off topic, so i'll stop it...don't wanna get a warning and it's dawning on me that i might, and you know what they say about cutting of your nose and spite... right?

So I move on to the next verse in which we converse about time travel, and we try to unravel the mysteries of the universe, but on ATS there's no need to curse or rehearse you just let it flow.. let it go and let the people know of your theories and if there's any queries these can be addressed in the next series of posts... and I'm done, well almost...

I say almost but there's at least another verse left and I snatched the last one away like a purse theft, leaving you bereft of rhymes and in these end times that's just insane, like meeting Jim Morrison on the Astral Plane or believing in Nibiru and people don't wanna hear you or come near you... and you're fearful for your life, because you know the world is rife with crazies and you don't wanna be pushing up daisies before your time... so just rhyme.

[edit on 23/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah nice! Do you have a mic and a beat, then put it on here!
scnd line

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

My mate has the studio (recording equipment in a room lol) so maybe at some point over the weekend it can be done.

Have a few tracks really... more of a writer myself but can see what happens i guess

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey German fella!

I honestly think my "World Trade Center"-track should be on it....check my myspace page in my signature.....it's in the player.

...if you send me an email adress I can mail you a proper mp3 or send you the download-link to the AIFF...

Greetz,
DRONE(online)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

[email protected] send it to me

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

That's a pretty cool track man.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeak thats a nice One! Send me a download link to [email protected]
maybe you can shorten it to 3 - 4 min?

Peace and thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
And dont forget to flag if you like to have this project big!

We need as much as attention as we can get...

Everyone counts...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am a graphic designer, I can design the CD artwork/case. Let me know more in U2U.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Yeak thats a nice One! Send me a download link to [email protected]
maybe you can shorten it to 3 - 4 min?

Peace and thanks!

Hey JimIrie...

I'll asap send you a download link to a highres AIFF (or WAV).

Honestly, shortening the track would kill so much of the information in there it'd break my heart to do it.....it took me so long to get all those samples together from various documentation, youtube-clips, firemen-interviews and so on.....there's even so many samples I didn't put in although I probably should have (Larry's "pull it" for example).

I totally understand your desire for 3-4 minute tracks as that's the way it goes when people are doing compilations/mixtapes so I hope you can also understand my "unwillingness" to edit this piece of music. BUT.....what I can offer you is this....feel free to edit the track yourself (or have it done by somebody else) for your needs if you wanna use it as I rather have I used in an edited version than not at all....I just can't do it mysel....it's like asking to chop my wife's hair off....lol....

I'll get you that highres download-link ready asap.....

Greetz,
DRONE(online)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

that was wet.

u guys should hook up with beast1333

keep it on tha low

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Hi, and nice to have you on board!
Lets see what comes out in the next hours...
In the moment i would say; let your phantasy get wings...
everything wecome

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm in... DJ work, mixing, mastering, and I'll find a few heads to put some songs on. Whatever I can do...

As an owner of FTI Records LLC... I will do all that I can to help. Let me know what you need.

May I suggest looking for a good host.

Immortal Tech?
Jedi Mind?
Jonny Anon?

Here's a great group that I'll talk to about submiting a track...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Terms and Conditions
1j.) URL Links: You will not place a link on our site that initiates an automatic download or execution of a file of any sort.

Posting Audio / video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[Mod Edit - remove auto play]

[edit on 23/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

That would be cool!

With Tec would be wonderfull! If we can get him for this...

Vid seen. yeah come and get them!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I see i was a bit to early to bring this in...

How late is it now in US?
But if we dont get this bigger it will fall under the table...

to djcubed:
Lets see what we get together... big thanks in forward for your interest.
Do you have connects to viper rec? I tried half a year ago for a SingleFeat.
the request was to expensive for me itm...

I will write sunday and go monday into the studio. maybe i get some Headz from Germany like Spax or David P for feat. but i want somebody of you too.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

its 2:41pm mate. we just keep on keepin on and itll happen. so, i been messin with fruity loops and working on a track... its in baby stages now. but i think we def should have a few tracks that have like 5-10 ppl from ats just goin at it. When i do more work on my track and it starts sounding like one ill post something here. btw i know i already said it but i like that track playin in the background djcube

[edit on 23-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Yeah! If we could make collabo-tracks that would be nice! Different languages would be cool! I could rap in german, english (patois style), spanish
And i would love to see connections, to artists all over the world, grow.
If you like tell us where you come from, we can make a pin map with a "ATSMusicNet"... hahah!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That is a fantastic idea! You CANNOT do a mixtape with out this guy on it though..

This song is AMAZING , he hits every single point with a powerful opinion!

www.youtube.com...

im going to bookmark this thread and i hope something comes off it.

Id love to see uk artists link up with people around to spread the truth around the world!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join