It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Revolution Muslim for South Park Fattwa!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't know how long this will be up, but it was just posted on REDDIT. The website for revolution Islam, the site which outed the South Park creators for their latest episode which depicted Mohamed in a teddy bear outfit has been hacked. And I mean big time, it is plastered with photos of Mohamed and homosexual Muslim innuendos!

UPDATED:
www.RevolutionMuslim.com is down. Was previously redirected to www.RevolutionIslam.com.
www.RevolutionMuslim.org still redirected to www.jerusalempulseradio.com

You can read more at:
gawker.com

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Choronzon]

+70 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think they deserved it.
The freedom of speech they enjoy with in our borders apparently does not apply to South Park in their opinion.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
I think they deserved it.
The freedom of speech they enjoy with in our borders apparently does not apply to South Park in their opinion.

Did you actually read their supposed "threat"??? It wasn't a threat at all. It was a warning that others might take it into action.

Do you not realize that giving your opinion also counts as free speech? Or is free speech only important when you're white? Apparently it's a good idea to stifle free speech by using illegal and intrusive means. You only support things like that til it happens to you.

They supposed "threat" was:

We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show," the posting said. A photo of van Gogh's body lying in the street was included with the original posting, which has been unavailable to some Web users since news of the item broke earlier this week. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.

Read more: www.thestate.com...

So when everybody was warning when Obama was running for president that he might get assassinated, that counts a threat??

Including when it comes from mainstream pundits?

Or when people on ATS say that there might be a false flag, that means that they are threatening to do a false flag themselves?

Your reasoning is very selective...

[edit on 23-4-2010 by VendettaBeretta]

+84 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Saying others may take action is a threat.

It's just worded a little different so they won't get into trouble, Duh!

They deserve every hack they get.

They are 100% hypocrites.

They think they are entitled to freedom of speech, yet they wish to deny that right to anyone else.

I thank anonymous for their good deed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Anonymous are a bunch of thugs and miscreants who have too much time on their hands

They like to think they're helping a particular cause by attacking sites belonging to those who are trashing a particular cause...

Take the proposed internet filter in Australia...Anonymous trashed various websites in favor of the filter, but all this did was to give those proposing the filter ammunition as to why there should be one in the first place...

Thanks to Anonymous, internet filtering in Australia is more likely to become reality than it was before they pulled their little stunt

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I also think they deserve it. Those extremist sick people should be eradicated from the face of the earth regardless what part of the world they live in. They are dangerous people.

Here is a picture that have been hack into their website.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e89fc1468e3a.jpg[/atsimg]

+50 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo
Anonymous are a bunch of thugs and miscreants who have too much time on their hands

Yeah they sure are miscreants huh?

They are the ONLY people willing to stand up to extremism, THREATS, and religious fundamentalism.

Maybe if you actually stood up to them yourself, we wouldn't NEED hackers to take out the trash for us now would we?????

[edit on 23-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta
Read more: www.thestate.com...

From the same article.

The ADL has identified Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, the online blogger who posted the warning about "South Park," as Zachary A. Chesser, a former student at George Mason University who lives in Virginia and has become more active with Revolution Muslim in the last several months.

On April 15, he wrote on one of his Twitter accounts: "May Allah kill Matt Stone and Trey Parker and burn them in Hell for all eternity. They insult our prophets Muhammad, Jesus, and Moses."

CNN (take it as you will) also reported that the blog posted the Address of South Parks Production studio. If true, it most certainly becomes a threat.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Hey, whilst I'm not strictly defending Anon as such, I think to label them as a collective "Thugs and Miscreants" is a disservice to thugs and miscreants

Seriously though, it's a very disparate place on there and whilst the majority would seem to be nothing but psychopathic aspies, occasionally there's some frighteningly intelligent people there - rarely with the best of intentions.

Levelling that sort of label on Anon would be like calling ATS a bunch of Fringe-psychos.

Web-hacking is not always the easiest of activities...

I do think that what Anon has done is only going to inflame the situation though and that will not be good.

link   
did the people who did this think about there actions?this will only reinforce there beliefs.do you think it was done by a southpark fan?i think in the light of what has happened it probably was.seems like being a muslim is an easy target for jokes and such now after 9/11 happened,sorry to me it seems like most of the things they say about the west is true.whilst i am not a muslim i do respect there religion as i do every other whether or not i agree with what there saying.
it will be interesting to hear peoples views on this.

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yep. Veiled threats are still threats. Lies of omission are still lies, and A is A. That said, veiled threats that seemingly condone violence is not the same as assault. A specific and undeniable threat made directly to a person by another could be construed as assault. I am not so sure a veiled threat can be. Of course, try offering a police officer a veiled threat. My guess is the handcuffs will be on soon afterward.

+24 more 
link   
This guy should be arrested for making such a retarded threat anyways.

Why is he not at least condemned openly?

I just don't get it.

If I even barely mention I want to kick Uncle Sam in the nuts, I have cops at my door saying "Time for Jail!"

But if some extremist muslim says "we should kill these citizens cuz they disagree with my religion" ; nothing happens to him?

What kind of screwed up system is this?

So it's ok to make direct threats on celebrities now?

Well, as long as I am muslim right???

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Go Anonymous!!! Take it to the mountain of sh*t that is religious extremism in all of its vile flavors!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Isn't this how the world should work though?

Parker and Stone have a little satirical fun with Islam and it's prophet (never insulting it in the least mind you!) and they get threatened. Threat has an effect and bears consequences for the person(s) who leveled the threat.

Free speech. Consequences and all.

edit: bold for emphasis.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by eNumbra]

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Fight fire with fire. If I was the SouthPark creator, I would do a hardcore anti-islam extremist episode of SouthPark and broadcast it only on the internet, since no MSM would want to air it. I already have tons of ideas about it.

edited for typing error

[edit on 23-4-2010 by St-Patrick]

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The blanket threats that extremist muslims make is what the problem is. Comedy Central/Viacom caving in is a serious problem. It was aired in America, where we ahve the freedom of speech. Who cares if you do not recognize freedom of speech in regards to religious material. If they have a serious problem about it, they should also protest the depictions of Jesus every time SouthPark or other shows show him.

Their beliefs are never going to change. Its a generational thing. Even though the war with muslims against other religions is thousands of years old. the world as a whole is getting mroe tolerant. We can only hope that the extremists will just kill themselves off.

Add an e to Islam.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So?

Seriously, Anonymous is going to do what Anonymous wants to do. There is no way to stop a community with that kind of ability. Honestly, I'm sympathetic to nearly every "crusade" they undertake. And this Australian debacle? Let them try to enforce a filter in the face of Anonymous.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Awesome!

It goes back to the "Chef" episodes. Either everyone is fair game or no one is. If they can't depict Mohammed, then they can't depict Jesus, or Hubbard, or Obama, or anybody's mother.

If they can't do it, then neither can Letterman and Leno.

If they can't do it, then neither can you or I.

If nobocy can satirize anybody else, then none of us have free speech.

This is an all or nothing type of thing. I actually don't like a lot of what they do, but I understand the irony of it, and I like the fact that they put hypocrisy out in front of our faces they way that they do. I say, show Mohammed humping a dead moose, or take action against every so-called comedian on television. You can't just protect one icon, because his followers threaten violence?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is excellent!!!! hahahaha!

Honestly I haven't laughed this much on this site in my entire membership.

Free speech for the win.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by The_Zomar]

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Though they may have made the threat Comedy Central still caved.

CC should be the next target. By bending over to some nut on the internet they proved that terror is a viable means to an end.

If I claim "I am muslim and offended by John Stewart and will see him end up like Van Gogh" will CC just cancel the Daily Show?

The only thing worse than a terrorist is a person bowing to terror.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join