It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Hours After Police State 4 Release Alex Jones Appeals To God's Will! WoW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

24 Hours After Police State 4 Release Alex Jones Appeals To God's Will! WoW!

Before the knuckleheads comment on how Alex Jones is a schill...

... I'm requesting that anyone flaming Alex as a schill; reference their own website and/or media outlet and everything that they have done recently to assist in awaking Americans (followed by their flame.)

Life is short. You only get one shot at it. Choose wisely.

I'm proud of Alex for having balls big enough to overcome Political Correctness and pray in public. I'm proud that he's an American too.

(click to open player in new window)

Enjoy.

Edit to add link to [color=#00BFFF]ATS Topic Covering SPLC Craptastic PDF Release

Those of us with Big Balls make up for those of you little weenies. You know who you are...

[edit on 4·22·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Alex comes across as a decent, hard working, family man. He is a top researcher for the material that he covers.

Solid, honest.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey I was listening live to the show today when he did that....Surprised me quite a bit.

He also talked about spending a month in a cabin in the woods, taking a break, refocusing....That would be a good opportunity for him to be taken out (God forbid).

I don't care what anybody says about AJ, he has awakened many people and that's all that matters...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh jesus christ, is he going to cry now? Someone call Glenn Beck and get this man a chalk board.

Gag me with a spoon.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Oh jesus christ, is he going to cry now? Someone call Glenn Beck and get this man a chalk board.

Gag me with a spoon.

That's what turns people off of Alex Jones, his tendency toward showboating. He needs to stop pandering to the Christians and broaden his message. Not all of us were so deeply indoctrinated as children.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Alex Jones should dress up like Paul Revere and pose with a tea pot in his hand.

He needs more support now than ever before.

What will you say, what will you do when people start saying:

FIRST THEY CAME for Alex Jones,
and I didn't say anything because I wasn't a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Hello,
Star and flag!
I got a new avatar! Guess where i found it, that's not important. Guess why I went looking for it?

AJ didn't wake me up, a guy named Wes did. I don't even know or remember how I found ATS. None of that matters as much as the fact I know now not to drink the kool-aid.

Ain't it time for people to stand together? I am a believer in Christ, and I will stand with an atheist, if the two of us stand-up for what we both agree is right. If we can't live together, what's the point in living?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yes i don't believe in christianity, i was catholic but i don't believe it anymore.yes the indoctrination has shown itself to me.

i think its fine if he believes in Christianity whatever, his message is good and he has so manny good ideals. i sometimes wonder why he believes in his religion but then again everyone has there own certain personal beliefs. and so manny forms of believing

[edit on 23-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Hello,
Star and flag!
I got a new avatar! Guess where i found it, that's not important. Guess why I went looking for it?

AJ didn't wake me up, a guy named Wes did. I don't even know or remember how I found ATS. None of that matters as much as the fact I know now not to drink the kool-aid.

Ain't it time for people to stand together? I am a believer in Christ, and I will stand with an atheist, if the two of us stand-up for what we both agree is right. If we can't live together, what's the point in living?

i'll stand beside you brother.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This movie just got plugged by a caller on coasttocoastam.com...

Glad to see it's already posted here!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm thinking Alex Jones is going to fake his death, then his fellow conspirators will arise a myth of martyrdom that will surpass William Cooper...NO? Maybe the government has plans to help him get out of the business that they gave him?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by imitator]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Prayer is an act of desperation, done by those who realize they do not have control over the things they want fixed or changed.

There is no god, there is no heaven, and prayer wont change a damn thing. All it will do is provide (false) comfort to the one praying, and maybe that will allow him/her to operate in a more streamlined/efficient condition.

I say let him pray, if he wants.. but there's no sense in not pointing out that it's a bit delusional and silly

top topics

join