It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A crucial observation I've made about the world recently.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept

Instead of the whole higher consciousness thing, take some food out to the homeless. That's what I would call gaining a higher consciousness.

I don't think we have to be some saviors, but just help here and there, whenever we see someone in the need. Sometimes it's better not to i.e. not to give change to a bum, 'cause he'll probably buy booze with it anyway.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The actual split among the "humans" is one of funkiness. There are those that "get down" and even "get with it", and those who sadly, do not. And yes the funkiness is increasing dramatically as we near the "time of the great boogie" as foretold by George. The non-funky "humans" will actually be "taken up" as in the biblical myth of the rapture, leaving the funky to party the funk up, jack.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Humankind to for the most part to me is quickly separating into two very different groups. We have humans who are slowly but surely reaching higher levels of consciousness, but on the flip side of that, we have humans who are getting more and more caught up in the poison of material life.

I had to think about what you propose here for a couple of days before responding. I think you have it all wrong. It seems to me that you are just making difference between have, and have nots. Just because one has more, does not mean that materialism gets in the way of consciousness. People who have more, might in fact be able to do more for consciousness, because they have the means to. One does not have to be poor to be a person of consciousness. Hey, if you've got it, might as well enjoy it. I am by no means a wealthy person, but I do know some, who are very spiritual, deep thinking who are philanthropists. You are making a division, possibly based on your own experiences in life.

Human kind is heading in two directions, and I really am interested to which group will come out in the end. This all directly ties into this vibe that is in the air these days.

What vibe? I don't know where you are getting yours, but it is apparent, by your thread on being barefoot, that you are just trying to categorize people on either having, or not having.

In the end, people are just people.

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

edit to add

You are classifying people, and how do you expect people to work together with your mindset?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Spirits are either on a path inwards and upwards or downwards and outwards. This is a cycle that repeats known as the the wheel of 84. We cycle through life forms and, as humans, we run the risk of loosing human rebirth.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This cannot be a crucial matter to you, since you are not responding to your own thread.

You have responded to being barefoot, but, when it comes down to apple and oranges, you can't do it, or deal with it.

Why make a point of something you see as "crucial," and then not deal with it?

Stub your toe, or something?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join