It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ability to infiltrate the Masons...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
reply to post by JoshNorton

The only way that would happen is if I got caught nosing around. but you are quite right of course I know they wouldn't be exactly very happy.

To compound that problem it's someone quite high up at work too

But, I feel I am dynamic enough to manage most situations, I will cross that bridge when/if I come to it.

All the best,

Korg.

Once you've received the Master Mason degree, many lodges grant you access to their library.

Most high-level Masons who leave do so after spending some time in the library.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Yup. Because you never know what the Satanist may interpret as "evil" .. I personally see the God in the Bible as being "evil" .. or at the very least, having done far more evil acts than "Satan"..

So the only evil that exists is whatever Satanists consider evil?

Sorry, but you are definitely wrong about no knowledge of the craft existing beyond practicing masons.

Isn't a matter of knowing details as much as it is experiencing it.. I can tell someone that flying is terrifying and all planes crash, even point to news articles detailing a plane crash. Does that mean just because I'm terrified of flying that someone else won't be?

There aren't any secret handshakes when you board a plane.

If it's wrong it's wrong. If it's right, it's right. The vast majority of information anti-Masons find and tout as fact is simply wrong.

That doesn't mean that the Freemasons are right by default.

My .. dislikes of certain religions.. is not derived from Masonry.. it derives from witnessing what religion does to people... seeing the people it creates. Like you for instance.

Amazing, that is exactly what Albert Pike said in Morals and Dogma.

Equating God and Christianity with Islam is a fallacy typical of Satanists.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Alethea

Nah, you can demit, respectfully leave, or not pay your dues.
hen later on if you want to rejoin you can put in a request.
I've seen a few masons talk about it lately due to economics.

Not all Freemasons are kicked out for non-payment of dues, especially those who probably can't afford it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by network dude

since you know so much about masonry, tell me when I will hear the word Balphamet anywhere else but ATS?

I would reckon that Silver Shadow, who presumes to know plenty of Freemasonry to entitle him to an authoritative opinion, got his info from Jack Chick

I see it all the time 'round these parts.

I see we're engaging in idle speculation. Apparently when it comes to Freemasonry, we need conclusive evidence, but with people (especially people who argue against Freemasonry), it's a different matter.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

I'm really strong in mind, I think it would take a lot to brain wash me.

The problem would be convincing the other Masons that you actually are being brainwashed, while at the same time convincing them that you are capable of conducting research, fundraising, public relations, etc.

Yer feckin' hilarious!

What's this supposed to be? A low-rent version of "The Manchurian Candidate"?

Originally posted by Korg TrinityYes I fully expect to gain access officially to the higher levels it may take some time... but I would be a snooper... Access areas that would not normally be available to me.

It would take a very long time. Aleister Crowley became a Satanist 12 years after becoming a 33 degree Mason. The old wives' tale is that 99% of Freemasons don't make it to the 32 degree, although the degrees matter very little in actuality.

Find me the old wife that says that (or even gives a fig). And by your own words, if the degrees don't matter, why invest the time? Presumably his worth (and trustworthiness) will be determined before he's even initiated. And obviously these all-seeing and well-connected Masonic overlords are too dense to do an IP search on a web posting, thereby turning up Korg's devious intent.

It's always amusing when anti-Masons portray Masons and Masonry as all-encompassing, all-knowing but with the sort of Achilles Heal in that otherwise-infallible-all-encompassingness that you'd expect in a 2-star Hollywood summer popcorner.

Unreal.

Originally posted by Korg TrinityI want to ascertain where the instructions come from. How are the masons directed to their actions and where are the masons in the pyramid of power??

You could start with the Duke of Kent, who is the head "brother" in charge of the UGLE.

Guess where the influence of the UGLE ends? The borders of E in UGLE. You seem to harbour the beloved foolishness that any of the Grand Lodges in the States would (after some two-and-a-quarter centuries of independence) take any marching orders from London. You'd have a slightly-less-absurd position if you were arguing that Canada takes its marching orders from London. That's only a century-and-a-half out of date.

What about all the other nations of the world? They surreptitiously taking marching orders from London?

Oy vey!

Originally posted by Korg TrinityI know from plenty of prior research that the Masons are supposed to be right at the bottom of the pyramid... though the questions remain...

Yes, that's why in the Master Mason degree, one of the symbols is a beehive.

ORLY? And in which jurisdictions might that be? With bated breath, I await.

Originally posted by Korg TrinityAre they in contact with any other levels in the pyramid and if so how are the instructions relayed?

Many Freemasons are in other groups like the Knights of Columbus and the Council on Foreign Relations, whereas many don't even bother becoming Freemasons.

Huh?

Can you spell non sequitur?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I think you're gonna be really disappointed if you're hoping to discover some NWO conspiracy.

Agreed.

But his initiation fees at least will be put to some good use.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Alethea

Nah, you can demit, respectfully leave, or not pay your dues.
hen later on if you want to rejoin you can put in a request.
I've seen a few masons talk about it lately due to economics.

Not all Freemasons are kicked out for non-payment of dues, especially those who probably can't afford it.

Absolutely. That one's at the discretion of the Lodge and given the economic turmoil that the world's economies have been experiencing, I think it's a safe assertion that most Lodges are cutting members slack if all they're guilty of is being behind in dues.

But Rune's other points are quite valid. As long as you're a member in good standing (a.k.a. paid-up), you can demit, thereby severing your relationship with Masonry if that's what you want to do.

Why on Earth would Masons want to bind to the fraternity someone who doesn't want to be a part of it anymore? It's a non-starter!"puz:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sir, you would have to reach 33 degree in the Scotch Rite to learn anything good. That would take several years and they would weed you out if you weren't sincere.

Anything below that don't know s*** about the teachings. All they get is the secondary meaning of the symbols, the safe meaning.

Actually I'm reading Manly P. Hall right now and even his book, "the secret teachings of all ages, really takes you right to the edge of it but never delivers the actual know how and rites that are exclusive to the "insiders"

On the highest level, I'm convinced they have conquered death itself, and transfer their spirits to other bodies before dissolution, with the bonus of conscientiously remembering and keeping ego in tact. You will never learn this unless you are appointed the Master Mason himself.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AABacon
Sir, you would have to reach 33 degree in the Scotch Rite to learn anything good. That would take several years and they would weed you out if you weren't sincere.

Anything below that don't know s*** about the teachings. All they get is the secondary meaning of the symbols, the safe meaning.

Interesting.

You come by this knowledge how exactly?

Am I to assume that you're a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason?

Enquiring mind wants to know.

TIA
Fitz

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

No, but I've seen enough hinting around about in in Hall's book to make the connection. Look at all the "top secret" tech the masons held for 1000's of years, enabling to build the best monuments and cathedrals. You think they didn't have other secrets, which are still hidden. Look at ancient Egypt, this is what they sought. Life after death, but transference is as ancient as the myths they are based on.

I did learn that we were once asexual and that only later we split in two.

Also man was (is) perfect but when he looked at the lower plane and saw his reflection and shadow, he desired to be involved with the elements which perish, and that's why we die. It's a good book to read, myth or not, it's very plausible entertainment.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

No, but I've seen enough hinting around about in in Hall's book to make the connection.

Ah! This would be one of the tell-all exposés he did about Masonry years before he actually became a Mason?

Look at all the "top secret" tech the masons held for 1000's of years, enabling to build the best monuments and cathedrals. You think they didn't have other secrets, which are still hidden.

Operative Masons have their secrets, yes. Speculative ones (aka Freemasons) have seen the secrets published (when hard copy was king) and spread across the Internet in more recent days. You honestly think there's secrets yet?

Look at ancient Egypt, this is what they sought. Life after death, but transference is as ancient as the myths they are based on.

This is what all men have wanted whether they're kings or paupers. The kings have been the only ones with the sway to leave a lasting legacy to that desire.

I did learn that we were once asexual and that only later we split in two.

Every man and woman in this world was asexual once in their existence. But that ended well before birth. Whether there're any echoes of that asexuality is an argument that could be made

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Actually, Aleister Crowly was not a 33rd Mason. The only Masonic connection was through the irregular bodies.

Every Grand Master is elected every year. The Duke gets re-elected by his Brethren.

What does the beehive have to do with pyramid or the "connection" to the Crusading Templars?

reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Wait, what? Can you please provide some proof?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If you want to infiltrate the freemasons, knock yourself out buddy. Go for it. I would highly recommend that you prepare yourself for long, boring, quiet moments where you are struggling to remember written passages so that you can deliver them verbally without reading, and without making any mistakes.

Work on your memory!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Actually, Aleister Crowly was not a 33rd Mason.

Nor was he a satanist, as v originally posted.

He received the 33° of the Cerneau Rite, 97° of the Rite of Memphis, and 90° of the Rite of Mitzraim, all from John Yarker. Of course, the orthodox Scottish Rite doesn't and didn't recognize the validity of any of those degrees.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

You might end up taking a dirt nap for going at it that way dealling with the secret 1z and I am sure they are watching you to see if you would leak anything also what if they gave you some information and it was intentionally fake to see if you would leak it and then you leak it and mess up. So in shorter words dont do i,t join if thats what you are into and learn what you can. If you have other intentions then dont join.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Most of Crowley’s adult life was dedicated to performing sex magic, taking heroin, opium, hashish, peyote and coc aine, invoking spirits, destroying christianity etc. He wrote volumes of books that he believed were dictated to him by a spirit from ancient Egypt called Aiwass. Famous quote by hime - "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." He was a practitioner of magic and was later approached by the Ordo Templi Orientis, which invited him to take on a leadership role. And yes he was A SATANIST!..

Theres no point in joining freemasonry to uncover its secrets! Your not the first one to attempt that. During your first degrees as a mason you are not exposed to the truth but rather brainwashed into thinking it is a harmless organization that makes good men 'better'. They make you believe it is not a religion The grandmasters seem to be the only people informed of the organizations objectives. No secret organization is harmless.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
He wrote volumes of books that he believed were dictated to him by a spirit from ancient Egypt called Aiwass.

Actually, he only wrote one slim volume that he said was dictated by Aiwass, Liber AL vel Legis. Also, he did not claim that Aiwass was a "spirit" or that he was from ancient Egypt. He believed Aiwass to be his own higher genius or "Holy Guradian Angel", i.e., his immortal self behind his subconsciousness.

And yes he was A SATANIST!

Aleister Crowley was not a satanist. He was a Thelemite, a sort of neo-pagan.

During your first degrees as a mason you are not exposed to the truth but rather brainwashed into thinking it is a harmless organization that makes good men 'better'.

Complete and utter disinformation.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Theres no point in joining freemasonry to uncover its secrets! Your not the first one to attempt that. During your first degrees as a mason you are not exposed to the truth but rather brainwashed into thinking it is a harmless organization that makes good men 'better'. They make you believe it is not a religion The grandmasters seem to be the only people informed of the organizations objectives. No secret organization is harmless.
And just how many grandmasters have you met? Just curious, because I've known a handful personally... On what facts are you basing your aspersions? Oh, that's right, you don't have any facts about grandmasters and what their objectives might or might not be...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
And just how many grandmasters have you met? Just curious, because I've known a handful personally... On what facts are you basing your aspersions? Oh, that's right, you don't have any facts about grandmasters and what their objectives might or might not be...

And what about District Deputy Grand Masters? Been there, done that!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by KSigMason

Actually, Aleister Crowly was not a 33rd Mason.

He received the 33° of the Cerneau Rite, ...

Crowley was a Cerneau? Really? I don't doubt you, but I did not know that. Can you point me to someplace where he writes about it? Or your source?

I find that very interesting.

Poor Crowley. I think a great deal of his life can be explained by two facts. One, I believe he spent most of his life rebeling against his overly-conservative, very fundementalist Christian upbringing. And, two, he has asthma, just ss I do, and at the time, the only effective treatment was heroine. Hence the drug addiction.

Anyway, thank you for any further light you can shed on this matter.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join