It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite dimensions, infinite realities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Today I was thinking about all these failed predictions and prophecies in ATS, and seriously wonder if any of those predictions will ever be fulfilled.

Then I was thinking, if we take the hypothesis that there is an infinite of dimensions, then there will be actually an infinite of realities.

This would mean that actually to some ATS members in their versions of reality, certain predictions and prophecies might have been actually fulfilled. It is just that in my current reality all these have failed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I agree I believe that there is a multiverse earth in each reality it looks the same but the timelines range from benign to apocalyptic I believe many visions and dreams of doom are views of alternate timelines.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Once you hit the 10th you have covered all possibilities.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The universe is either finite or infinite. It is not possible for us to prove which one it is, but the signs are all there that it may indeed be infinite. Spacial size is an ok start, so too is the subatomic discoveries both of which dont appear to be slowing down but are dependent only on our instruments improving, fractals and holograms are better indications.

Its the implications of infinity that most dont grasp. Infinity is unity so all is one. The finite bounds of our imagination are quickly stretched upon pondering this. And last but not least my signature... "If the universe is infinite, nothing can be said to not exist" but simply all that could be, is.

new topics

top topics

join