It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goose-stepping Secularists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
To which I would say, show me the evidence.

Completely understandable, as I had asked the same. Problem is, you're asking the wrong person. If I were God, then surely I could show you. Ask the right One and you'll have your evidence.

I'm not unwilling to believe if there is actual evidence, actual verifiable evidence.

Awesome, I'm excited to hear the results. If you're looking to re-establish communication, that's something I could help with. I'd certainly take the walk with you, as I very much enjoy others discovering the same.

During my time as a Christian blind faith and vague fuzzy feelings

I'd imagine blind faith would be difficult to go by. A seeing faith however, removes all doubt.

But what Guidance has God given?

Sometimes I've been directed where to go, what to do but not for whom. Other instances it's been who to go with and where but not what to do. If we followed a completed script, there is no discovery, choices, and accomplishment.

And please don't say the Bible,

Oops, anticipating answers, and in this case incorrectly so as I was not going to say the Bible as I hadn't been told to read it until after I'd received proof (so I wouldn't expect others to either).

Originally posted by Titen-SxullWhy wait around for a Messiah who never shows up and an absentee Father God

Not never, never is a long time, and Father is not absentee, just not pulling puppet strings constantly.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
duplicate post

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
duplicate post

new topics

<< 1   >>

join