It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo children/adults: An unbiased survey of ATS Indigos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The entire idea of indigo children is just intellectual masturbation.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Can i recommend a list of questions so people can easily answer them? They could just quote your list and answer the questions.

From the link you provided i fit most of them, but not all. No one has ever called me an Indigo Child, i just read about the traits and thought that fit me. I kind of think i am an Indigo but i haven't researched it enough to know. I think it could easily be explained by the way i grew up but i don't know. If you make a list of all your questions i would be happy to answer them, but like i said i don't really consider myself one but i fit most of the questions from that website.

edit: I rarely play Xbox, but i have 2 friends with them. The few times i have played them i have caused the red ring of death. Electronics break around me and it's very frustrating.

Xbox 1: I watch my friend play and when i decided to play one of the games with the remote plugged in the xbox broke. I had probably played his xbox 3 times before that, IF that.

Xbox 2: I never played his xbox. Before the incident, we had never watched a movie on his xbox. The moment we tried to watch a movie he got the red ring of death. This happened recently and i was kind of upset about it. It obviously could just be a coincidence but who knows.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Thanks OP.
These traits all apply in my case as the sites describe it, except the bit about alternate sexuality.
I detest anything to do with homosexuality etc. I'm strictly hetro.
But your bit about second coming is hopelessly wrong.
Make no mistake He is comin soon and all have to avail of the oppurtunity to be saved, while it is still available.

Cheers

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Careful Chamberf,

Talking about the Indigos around here will have some people cry which kills off innocent fairies.

I had a thread: All of you are just human which got me gang raped by a bunch of mods around here and temporarily banned from posting (well fully banned from posting until they agreed to let me post again after 6 months of pestering them that I had done nothing wrong).

Nod and say yes to the Indigos. Sure they're all flaming odd un's but they don't really have the power to topple anything other than those who stand up to them on conspiracy boards and even that is done through cryingto sympathetic moderators.

Just a warning mind. I don't want you having to go through the same thing.

Good luck with getting your survey and results done!

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

Evidently believing you are superior to people who are "gullible" or "weak" enough to think they have specific unique personality type does not count as ego.

I assure you I suffer from neither of the above quoted defects, not even close in fact.

reply to post by hippomchippo

Wait, applying a name to something is intellectual masturbation?

Honestly, the trait lists I've seen describe a rare, very specific personality type that I happen to be and have seen a couple other times in my life.

Whether you choose to name it or not is up to you, but I see nothing wrong with it in and of itself.

I didn't hear the term indigo until today, but I fit these traits perfectly, almost to the level of spooky. This isn't one of those generic, "one size fits all" type lists either.

edit: BTW, I don't like the color indigo, but electronic devices magically start working when I touch them, to the point of hilarity around my friends, coworkers, and family. They say electronic devices are afraid of me. I also have IQ tested several times at different ages, my lowest score was 152.

I just don't understand why this idea would be so offending to some, I see waaaaaaaaaay waaaaaay crazier stuff posted here and not get ragged on so hard.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by iandh]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iandh

People don't like people who want to bring peace, it's that simple. They hate peace and want war. It's very strange.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
reply to post by iandh

People don't like people who want to bring peace, it's that simple. They hate peace and want war. It's very strange.

Precisely. Strange days indeed.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Why can't I be an Indigo child too, I want to also be speical.......

second line...

<< 1   >>

join