It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo children/adults: An unbiased survey of ATS Indigos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay, on a couple of other threads, I have spoken my opinions on the Indigo subject.
My opinions will not be expressed here.

This thread is to find out what Indigo ATSers have to say about some of these questions:

Were you told you were an Indigo, or called one from an early age?

If not, have you come to feel that "Indigo" applies to you from research?
What traits/aspects of the description of Indigos applies to you to make you feel you are one?

If you have recently come to think you are an Indigo, what lead you to information on the subject?

If you have siblings, do they also exhibit the same Indigo traits?

Do you experience synesthesia?

Below is a link to a site by one of the first women to write about and coin the term Indigos. It has her descriptions of what were originally called Indigo children/adults.

The Indigo child site

I will not comment negatively on any of what you say. I may ask questions for clarification or further information for better understanding.

Thank you.

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is a source on adult Indigos: [url=http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/adultIndigos/areYouAnAdultIndigo.html]--->*@*

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Here is a source on adult Indigos: [url=http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/adultIndigos/areYouAnAdultIndigo.html]--->*@*

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Indigo = side effect of a severe inferiority complex

Otherwise known as a defense mechanism.

Next topic please

EDIT: I also match almost all characteristics... but I'm not going to allow myself to fall for such an immature and egotistic mindfail

[edit on 21-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

Okay we all have our opinions of the Indigo question. This is to see what ATS Indigos have to say, not bash them.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Since you could answer yes to all 25, does that sway you to think of yourself as an Indigo?

(BTW I could answer yes to about 22-23 of those questions too.)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have all 25. I severely have all 25. The word "indigo" strikes me as a label though. I don't like labels. I was born within the time frame of being an "indigo child". Ask away...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think there should be a 26th question that should be "Do you listen to Green Day or Fall Out Boy?"

This would mean that 80% of the planet's youth are Indigos.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I don't know. I'll have to make the time to research it further.
It does seem a bit egoistic, but the signs have always been there...

I've basically just avoided the subject thus far, as I was quite sure that it was just people telling themselves that their children were "special". I see more and more of it on ATS, so I decided to read a few threads.

I also think there may be a correlation between the indigo and the ritalin being forced on kids these days. (yes, it was mentioned a few times for my own son, and that was a contributing factor to our leaving for another state.)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Have you felt like you could sense others feelings or thoughts? Do you exhibit any healing power? Any siblings that are like you in this way?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yeah, you know several of the Indigo sites discuss how many of the kids are recommended to take ritalin...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by dragonsmusic

Have you felt like you could sense others feelings or thoughts? Do you exhibit any healing power? Any siblings that are like you in this way?

Indeed, all the time. In fact I meditate about how to not sense these things because it always gets in the way. My heart tells me it will never stop, and that I must learn to control it.
Yes I have healing abilities.
Years ago I worked for a kind old man named Tom. He bought up antique clocks and repaired them. (almost nobody does this) And he was teaching me the craft. I was involved in doing energy work and readings for people at the time.
One day Tom had one of his siezures. Tom was in his 70's. His wife yelled to me and I went over to him. I placed my hands on his head and the seizure stopped. It could have been coincidence, or just a soul connection between me and him.
He spent 30 years in the Navy and smoked a tobacco pipe. He was like a mentor before he died years after this experience.
I have always been richly appreciated by women I've dated for my massages, but I am not trained in massage.
One girl I dated years ago told me that she had chronic migraines which even MRI's and the best neurologists in the city could not help her with. I told her it was because of a knot below her trapezius. She laughed and told me I was silly. I did a bit of massage on the area and the migraine left her. She was so freaked out by it , man. She was really weird after that and seemed sort of distant, like she didn't know what to make of me.
I stopped hanging out with her because it sucked having her look at me like some kind of sideshow freak. Actually I stopped hanging out with her because her vibe/energy just sucked after that.

I have one younger sibling who has demonstrated psychic abilities, but not the kind that she is aware of consciously. If I told her she was psychic she would probably agree, but I've never told her that.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
First off, I fit them all, every one, and i am not a spoiled child either, I am 56 years old my last Earth birthday.

Were you told you were an Indigo, or called one from an early age?

Never even heard the term until I got on the internet and heard others talk about it.

If not, have you come to feel that "Indigo" applies to you from research?
What traits/aspects of the description of Indigos applies to you to make you feel you are one?

Little confusing there, but here goes. Yes, I have researched it out, just like everything else that sparks my interest get my research. For instance, when I learned about the Holy Grail, I spent the next 4 years researching it, both in books and on the www.

If you have recently come to think you are an Indigo, what lead you to information on the subject?

If you have siblings, do they also exhibit the same Indigo traits?

I fit the descriptions given, that's all. I can vividly remember life on another planet, and that 7 women gave their lives so me, and the Spirit that is now my son, could escape some catastrophe or war action. I would not say I have thoroughly researched the topic, (Indigos) what I am does not interest me as much as what I can do to help the world, which is in bad trouble, you know. I begot a son and a daughter, both are like me in every respect. both test in the 160 IQ range, one is General Manager at a Bob Evans and my son is a gifted engineer and mechanical genius. I work on and repair computers, I learned that trade from extraterrestrials, believe it or not. I have been taught a great many thing by them, but not one thing about myself. I know that where I came from, I was royalty of some kind or other, it just feels that way. I am an avid reader, have consumed over 10,000 books in my life, and still read every day.

Do you experience synesthesia?

"a sensation produced in one modality when a stimulus is applied to another modality, as when the hearing of a certain sound induces the visualization of a certain color."

Sometimes, but before this, I have never heard that terminology before. I do see colors emitting from some people. Food also is associated with color, as are other things. The world is all association, by the way, and we are all the same inside. There is not one thing about us that makes us superior you anyone else, we are not a Nazi Aryan plot to rule the world, either. We are hear to teach people all over the world, as we are many, to turn away from anything that imprisons them in any way whatsoever. To stop believing a Messiah is coming to save them, or that Ashtar Command is sending spacecraft to save us. Neither will happen, and you all suspect that anyway, so the jump to non belief is short.
So what if we can do things other cannot do? does that make us bad, or evil? All we want is a world of peace, nothing more, or less. nothing wrong with that either, unless you are one who makes a living from war and support of war. Killing is wrong, in any case, and here is why: We are not human beings. The human body you can see in the mirror is like unto a spacesuit, you fit into it, and it protects you while on this mission. You are here for one purpose only, to experience life. to do things. To live on the edge sometimes. there is no death, but to force a Spirit to leave the body before it's time is not a good thing to do. Everyone comes here to learn. The warrior spirit is bred into our DNA by beings we cannot yet control. You all look different because different ET beings altered your DNA and spliced their genes with other beings here. There is no God out there in "Heaven," that is all made up to control you. We, all of us, are what we call God. Even your Bible tells you this, but you believe it not. So is ET, but you deny that also. I would say the man you know as Jesus was the first Indigo, and yet you do not follow his ways either.

Humankind is coming to a crossroads soon, and a choice must be made. I will not tell you the choices, I do not know myself. I will know when the time comes.

I hope this has made you to understand us a little better. I hold no animosity toward you, or anyone else who claims we do not exist, and other stuff. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to, never forget that. Love and Light to All Beings.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you very much for your honest anwers and your insights. Greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You are quite welcome. I am always ready to help anyone understand anything that I know about, no matter what it is, or how secret it is. Be safe, friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Autowrench, what you wrote here
"There is not one thing about us that makes us superior you anyone else, we are not a Nazi Aryan plot to rule the world, either. We are hear to teach people all over the world, as we are many, to turn away from anything that imprisons them in any way whatsoever. To stop believing a Messiah is coming to save them, or that Ashtar Command is sending spacecraft to save us. Neither will happen, and you all suspect that anyway, so the jump to non belief is short.
So what if we can do things other cannot do? does that make us bad, or evil? All we want is a world of peace, nothing more, or less."

was absolutely fascinating.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Okay so I guess another question I should ask is :
What difference is there, then, between people who meet all or most of the "requirements" for an Indigo yet don't think of themselves as one---and those who consider themselves an Indigo??

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Okay so I guess another question I should ask is :
What difference is there, then, between people who meet all or most of the "requirements" for an Indigo yet don't think of themselves as one---and those who consider themselves an Indigo??

The difference would be that the former group does not need or want a label, or to put a name on it, or say it's some "soul group".

I'm not saying it's wrong to do that. And I think the latter group is the part of this group of people that wants to put a name on it. Maybe it is a phenomenon, but most phenomenal people do not like labeling themselves as such.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Dogdish

Since you could answer yes to all 25, does that sway you to think of yourself as an Indigo?

(BTW I could answer yes to about 22-23 of those questions too.)

I know I wasn't asked, but I will answer because it applies to me as well, I can say yes to all the questions, without hesitation, do I think I'm an Indigo? No. Personally the indigo/starchild thing is a bit silly to me, and really all I think it is, is that people are starting to awaken to what we have always been able to do or have always known but has been repressed throughout the ages, as well as ( and this is not a direct criticism just an observation) that some people have a need to feel "special" due to any number of reasons.

-Itachi

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The only form of evolution that takes place within humanity, it takes place within yourself. The idea behind indigos is that they are here to aid in the evolution of humanity. How can they aid you in the evolution of yourself? Only YOUR can evolve your own perspective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join