It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it take to get free from the system?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Eversince my return to the states a couple of weeks ago I have seen technology change and hear about the violence that spreads across Juarez like wildfire. Touchscreen phones are cheap now since I was able to get one and I see more cameras on top of street lights at an alarming rate. I didn't know that times could change this fast with the system that the military has set up due to the construction of biggs field of ft bliss but each and everyday I find that I can hardly go anywhere without some type of camera pointed at my face. One year can make a difference with technology and funding but with all these cameras installed why would they waste their time with a military base and not put it by Juarez where most of the smuggling of drugs and people come from? You'd think that with all the trouble that the cartel is bringing they would enforce double standards but instead they want to waste time and money on the military base that is currently being built from roads to brand new barracks that I live in and not fix a damn thing by the border. What is the governments agenda to this troublesome border and why does it continue to be ignored? The system is broken and we are left to pick up the pieces but for how long?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So no one here knows how to get away from the system? I guess I am not alone after all however let it be known that someday TPTB will make a mistake that will cost them dearly since no one in this world is perfect and cause their downfall.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
im not sure, but if you want to be in your own control and not under theirs you must break away your dependance.

get off grid, supply your own resources, make your own business

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

This plan you speak of won't be possible until I gain knowledge of how to make my own power and resources. The least I can do in the near future is become more energy efficient and crate my own power source. As far as everything else I want to own my own solar paneling business.

new topics

top topics

join