It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hasn't anyone used a psychic to check aera 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone used a psychic to check aera 51? Can they block that? I mean they can at least tell us were they moved all the more top secret stuff to.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Hasn't anyone used a psychic to check aera 51? Can they block that? I mean they can at least tell us were they moved all the more top secret stuff to.

Trespassers will be SHOT.
I think you will have to come in to that range to look with that psychic.
haha.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Trespassers will be SHOT.
I think you will have to come in to that range to look with that psychic.
haha.

The USAF has nine full-time psychics on staff to set up a 24/7 "dampening field" all around Area 51. This is not only to keep psychics and remote viewers out, but also to insulate the rest of the world from the psychic power of the imprisoned aliens in the sub-basements, even though they're kept in Faraday cages.

Kidding. Actually, why would you believe any psychic who says they got a look at what's going on there? How could they prove it? That's the trouble the Army had with their own psychics. You still had to check it out to see if they were right.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe all you need is a good manually manouverable children's racer car witha camera inserted on top, and some camouflage painting...

Honestly though, with all the publicity surrounding Area 51, maybe they transferred whatever was inside into some place more quiet.

top topics

join