It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow children blue/green eyed caucasian?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Thats because i was tipping so quick and its late here in germany. so i didnt look over it as i would do when im fully aware. you know...
And also you need to know im thinkin in german and translate, so would say i wrote it with k... "komponieren=composing"
If you would know me better you would see i´m really accurate with grammar
and such a litte mistake maybe forgiven...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well...If you see to the some kind of masters of measuring the aryan genetics...the naziz...Their standard of the aryan race was, blond/darkblond, brown/darkbrown hair...and blye, green and lightbrown eyes...so if the rainbowkids are only blond and blue/green eyes they have nothing to do with the ayrian race...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound like a noob. But what are you talking about here? Are you saying these kids have alien genes in them? Hahaha now I have heard everything.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Just ignore such comments unless they are contributing. Weird .
To compose- komponeren and componeren. Always nice to read somthing from a friendly neighbor.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
My IQ is 170. I am now out of High school but still young.
I am an artist, I can draw, paint, or sculpt anything, and that gained me a scholarship to an art institute. I love science, physics, astronomy, I can write very well, I can and always have been able to read and comprehend very quickly and very well. I can sing and create music. I look at things from a distanced perspective that allows me to see a problem from all angles in order to better solve it. Everyone I know says I am very charismatic. I am also highly spiritual and meditation comes naturally to me.

Personally, I have never had anyone try to tell me what colour my aura is.

But I have, almost jet, black hair, and mahogany hued eyes.

Sine I meet many of the criteria for "Crystal" or "Indigo" children, but lack the physical characteristics, does that mean that they are all just gifted children?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

As a Scandinavian the language makes funny translations to English, and the letter "K" in my language often spells "C" in English...and then the grammar is often backwards...so i know its easy to make some error when you are typing in English, so dont listen to morons who dont understand this...keep up...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I only bothered to watch the first tow videos. I don't know about the youngest but the the responses from the older two did not fit what I know about Indigo children. The girl in the second video is definitely not an Indigo child. I will admit everything I know about these kids comes from this site, but I don't buy into anything more than this is just a new personality type based on new environmental factors.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks for beeing with me...

Two things i want to make clear:
I AM HUMAN! Not more or less...
I dont want to make a dividing in humanity and fully agree with this type of claimings. I just use the word indigo because its common. (and i know this type of humans have mostly indigo coloured auras)
Its more like i would say this person is a ..."rapper" and another one is a ..."breaker" (to say it in terms of hiphop).

Someone said that "We Indigos" always talk about the intelligence and how nice we are. I counted this things because i was asked, how i came to the conclusion of beeing "indigo".
If you would know me, you would see i´m a silent guy. I dont search for approvals. I´m a light"worker". I help others if they ask.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The only thing I notice is that the parents all seem to be new age fruitcakes.

My 3 children all have blonde hair and electric blue eyes. The only talent they have is the ability to annoy the hell out of me. They also possess super loud voices that can bring adults to their knees, and can magically make the remote control disappear for days.

They also break expensive stuff. (iPhones in the bath, water pistol to the back of the 50" tv that's only 2 weeks old,......)

So my point is, hair/eye colour has nothing to do with it. Some of these kids are just talented.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

there is no indigo,crystal or whatver kids, stop posting useless things like thoses thank you

Indigo kids are just spoiled brats with gullible parents over protecting thems

Thank you for your time

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

I am neither saying that Crystal Kids do or do not exist. But I would like an explanation as to why you believe they do not.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks.

Apparently, I'm a moron for not being psychic enough to know you're German.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
reply to post by JimIrie

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks.

Apparently, I'm a moron for not being psychic enough to know you're German.

No...But peoples should not bully others about spelling or grammar, when they have something to say...a friend of mine have a IQ slight over mine he have about 170 and a excellent educations from several famous universitys in Europe...But he also have a thing called dyslexia and a light touch of adhd...so it wouldnt matter if he was twice as clever and have twice the education he have , he would still have problem with the spelling and grammar...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Visual_Death

the hype of indigo kids been created by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober

its just a new age fraud , dont get fooled

And asking me why it dont exist is like asking me if god exist or not or why i dont believe in it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

I could not care less about your friend, to be honest. I simply wondered why a self-proclaimed super-intelligent person who can speak all these different languages could not spell properly or use grammer. I now know. You have a very odd definition of bullying; not that it is any of your business in the first place. I asked him a question, he answered me, I thanked him. Yes, truly I am a big mean bully
Though, he didn't seem to think so - he simply answered my question.

I think this has gone off-topic enough, don't you?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

I just explained that even if you are supersmart you can have spelling and grammar problems...and bullying might be to strong word here...And you are right about one more thing...This is way off the topic, so lets fall in line and continuing the good writing

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

Although I'm not entirely sure of the topic, precisely. The OP seemed to be saying that Indigo children, etc, were part of some Aryan evil plan. This theory is immediately flawed by the fact that they are not all blue eyed and blonde haired.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I know two little girls who in my opinion have terrible parents, they are blonde haired, blue eyed and gorgeous, they both have hearing/speech problems. The younger one (5) has hearing aids and is having the problem addressed, the older one (12) has never had the problem addressed and talks really wierd. I often think these two girls are Indigo or Crystal children. When I looked at the criteria for Ind/cry personalities I thought to myself. ADD kids, with parents that don't want to admit it or are choosing to embrace it. Anyway, I am sceptical but at the same time am open minded enough to discuss it further and accept that it is possible and would like to believe that it is true...children of light leading the way to oneness. Nice thought. Anyway, these two young girls have no desire for institutional learning, perhaps because they have difficulty because of their disabilities, I don't know. They are both really lovely girls and have a sense about them of purity. They have no fear. The younger one has a habit of dancing randomly, like there is always music playing in her head. The older one is obsessed with animals. Their parents would never tell them they are indigo or crystal children because they are too wrapped up in their own crap to even notice. They are definately very different children. The one thing that strikes me the most is their lack of fear. Now Im at the end of my post I really don't know what the point was! I suppose that not all of these children are brainwashed by their parents and that I think I have met some very special children. wehther I label them as crystal or indigo or whatever, I think they have potential to be "lightbearers"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think your missing a very important message with the video with Jessica (the Camelot Project). Wow - what insight. I don't know if her experiences where legit but her perceptions were right on.

If you missed that clip please watch it now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join