It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente : US Puts World on Fast Track to Great War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Gerald Celente : US Puts World on Fast Track to Great War - Trends Journal Reports*

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

KINGSTON, NY, 20 April 2010 —The United States-initiated wars and punitive foreign policies intended to bring hostile regimes to heel, are guaranteed to escalate current wars while turning simmering conflicts into new wars.

The major premise of this Trends Journal® is that the US has put the world on a path that, if not diverted in time, will lead to the first “Great War” of the 21st century.

The “Great War” will not occur by spontaneous combustion. A deadly mix of incendiary policies, deliberate provocations, incessant warfare and widespread “collateral damage” (millions of dead civilians) has brought the world to the brink.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Could 2010 be the year? I better get my CBR Gear out of Storage lol. I can look on the bright side though. We won't get invaded, American Have Purchased enough weapons to equip 100,000,000+ Citizens in the Militia!

American Militia

Molon Labe!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

While the world’s grievous problems are ostensibly the mainstay of the world’s media, to date, no mainstream source is warning about an impending global conflict.

Apart from the Times reporting on Jordan's King warning of an imminent middle east war. Unless people are living in a box, they would realise that kind of war is of global importance.

join