It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked in astral plane.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Very very intense lucid dream. It was at a church, a dark church. I looked like a catholic church. The priest were very dark witches. I was with my brother and my father. The witches were controlling everyone in the room but me. It was using some sort of casting spell, and wand of some sort. The witch tried to cast the spell on me with the "wand" type item. It would wrap around things necks and she would have complete control over it. When she cast it on me, i took it from her, and instantly cast it on here. As soon as i did this, she began trying to climb inside of my body. I was able to keep her out of my mouth. Right before she was able to enter, I was awaken with very intense feelings of fear and violence.

Anyone have any experience with witchcraft? Or possession that might have some sort of advice for me?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by onequestion]

[edit on 20-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This dream sounds prophetic. It's almost like what seems to be happening to the masses and during the Presidential election. You were not affected so you won't be considered one of the zombies when the time comes. Don't fear the dream, take it as a warning of what is to come.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

It is recurring. But when it happens the entity is in a different shape and location. This is the first time it has been so intense. Usually i am able to outsmart them. I used to be able to confront it and it would go away. Now it is increasingly more difficult.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
With that ype of experience in the astral plane, you might want to consider flying American or Delta next time!

Joke, people!

Only a joke!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
My advice....stop watching TV before you go to bed. Also eating late can cause you to have very vivid dreams. You may, like me, have a very vivid imagination that is not being stimulated in your waking hours. However, it was only a dream which are harmless. Nothing to worry about, nothing to sweat over.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If you're lucid enough, they can't control you. That is absolutely impossible. It is just an intense dream you can't seem to shake.

Check out www.dreammoods.com for details.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi onequestion,
I have a different answer for your question. The "entity" you refer too, is it always of a female representation?
It could be your female side and your male side that are trying to unite, so you can make a step up, spiritually. But your male ego would be too strong in your mind's eye and it fights your female side. Explaining the feelings of fear and violence when you wake up. And if it is upping its tempo, it means you have unresolved issues about yourself that are pressing, according to your subconscious.

You can find "more" info about the union of female/male side in the Nag Hammadi documents. I can't find the place at the moment, sorry!

In it, Jesus says that sometimes, people are born with the knowledge of the Mysteries and that they will spontaneously go through some initiations without training or a Master to guide them. ( It's a loose and shortened explanation ) Could be what's happening to you!

May Providence guide you, and don't let negative emotions take over you,

Aresh

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Ah, god thank you, someone who understands. I want to learn more about these initiations you talk of. I think your right. What you just said totally rings a bell. I am going to look up the documents you speak of about what Truth aka Jesus says about this. This has been a topic of interests for me lately. I have been at battle with my ego full on.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There is a Master Jesus of theosophic following, courtesy ala Lucis Trust fame, and Jesus Christ, whom I will assert as the True Lord. There might even be a few more. I hope you don't get too mixed up by this.

The former, demons will flock to, Jesus Christ they will flee from. Not a demon can cohabit when one follows Jesus Christ in truth of spirit.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I am knowing the Christ. Or so is that the name we give him, her, it, us, we, infinity.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Beg your pardon then, but going from your description, that's not Christ.

Study deeply before you go following the endless duplicity of theosophy, and maybe you'll get to the bottom of their ideologies beforeit rots away at your soul. Sorry for the over-zelous kind of comment. I've been a Christian seventeen years if that makes any difference, and have had more than my fill of spiritual encounters.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

I am curious to hear your perspective, If you do not understand Jesus as the infinite and everything, and as Jesus being you apart of him, and vice versa, what are you looking at? Out of curiosity and not confrontation.

For some reason, i want to call Jesus, Truth, instead of Jesus.
What i mean is, by "seeking". by seeking i mean we already have from the infinite, asking "truth", or "jesus" into our lives? Which has already actually happened.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I was very perplexed by two things I noticed, one being the reference to "it", and other being the lack of capitalization we usually afford to Jesus Christ as Divine. If you have found Him in your life, then I wonder at the ambiguity, for you would know Him as alive and a part of you, during any point of life. It takes a certain care, and a connection, and a willingness to understand that our lives have worth when in tune again with God.

I also am aware that the occultic works very opposite in this sense, and encourages man/woman to develop pride, and ego, and self-worth to the point of spiritual blindness. It trains people in the voluminous arts of self-deception, and while making them feel like kings and queens, seals away true virtues from their desire, and insulates with a cozy, self-satisfied feeling instead. Anything is fair to partake in, or be a part of, and instead of realizing that "our righteousness is as rags" before a forgiving God, take up self-serving causes and promote the individual growth as "one who is becoming God". It's the very difference between heaven and hell.

Or, as put simply, The love of God, opposed to the love of self, and the love of the neighbour opposed to the love of the world. All worldly temptations fall under the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and te pride of life - the three great temptations of Christ embodied these. We are also promised that we will not be tempted beyond our means to resist, by God. He has blessed His words for our benefit, but too few take the time to read them these hectic days!

We have authority over demons, in Jesus Christ, which is a long claim to hear, but a true one. My prayers are answered constantly, and not a day goes by that I don't enjoy the perfect peace of God in mind and body
Faith and virtue are their own rewards.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hello onequestion,

I'm glad to see you feel my answer resonate with your inquiry.

I found that two Gospel of Thomas and one Gospel of Philip talked about the "Bridal Chamber" but I'm pretty sure that there is a text where Jesus himself talks about it. I'm still looking through it.

Have a nice day everyone, see you soon!

Aresh

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Had an almost the same dream as you last night. Yes you have been "attacked". Nothing to worry about. This is a good sign. Negative "attacks" do you more good than harm, negative entitities themselves do not understand that and never will.

Do not step away from your spiritual path.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I keep having 2 different recurring dreams. The first is where i know i am sleeping and get out of my body while i am sleeping. I walk over to my mirror and enter it. Then my dream material starts. The other dreams i have are of me flying or with super powers.

I did have a dream like the one you were talking about a few years back for a period of a few months. I dreamt my soul was trapped in some type of container where they would steal my energy for all of eternity. They said i would not return to my body, and it would just die. Sometimes i would find a small way out, but wake up to an evil laugh and in fear. The dream continued for weeks. I started crying one time and cried out for God and the angels to help me. and time I felt a tremendous white light and uplifting vibration. They couldn't and didn't mess with me after that...

I don't watch TV or anything like that at all btw...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

I had a dream which i think corresponds with what you said. last night during my dream i decided to allow the entity or feminine to have control. by control i mean i didn't want to give it anymore "power" incase it had been a "demonic" sort of entity. well anyway, during the dream i went to a very dark and scary place with which i associate a lot of my earliest paranormal experiences at an early age. this place being the house i grew up in, inside the attic. the house was built in 1899 or 1900, so it is an old and scary house. anyway it was completely dark and i gave it complete control. it began to "poses" me. during this possession we "ascend" out of the attic and into a realm that i cannot describe. "she" began speaking to me(although i don't remember what was said",i clearly remember my response being, "stop leading me away from the truth!". the tone and voice i used to communicate this feeling was, i would say, younger, or mybe slightly more pure. i can only describe the ascent as such -

a spiraling communion. mybe you can understand if youve had similiar experiences.

overall the experience was very very intense and once again awoke me out of a DEEP sleep. i do not typically wake up from dreams anymore in such a state. i havent been having my animal nightmares anymore *cough*. but the feeling i ascend to after fully taking in the experience was a feeling of, inner peace for lack of a better way to put it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

i also rarely watch tv. my dreams of demonic possession or energy draining types of entity typically end with me, running for a while, then finally going, "wait". and turning around and facing it. i usually do not have to deal with it again after that. i also have dreams of myself levitating during meditation and flying around and such. most of my dreams correlate with what i am currently experience spiritually, they tend to have a pushing affect. they can also be very revealing about whats happening in my personal life.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by mossme89

i also rarely watch tv. my dreams of demonic possession or energy draining types of entity typically end with me, running for a while, then finally going, "wait". and turning around and facing it. i usually do not have to deal with it again after that. i also have dreams of myself levitating during meditation and flying around and such. most of my dreams correlate with what i am currently experience spiritually, they tend to have a pushing affect. they can also be very revealing about whats happening in my personal life.

Same here. I run and run until i can't run anymore, so i turn around and face the entity. Usually they are shocked i am facing them, and leave me alone afterwards.

Levitating is fun, but what i really like is teleportation. I'm not sure if you've seen the 2008 movie Jumper, but i felt very weird after seeing that movie. For months after that, i kept trying to find a way to teleport at will. I'm still looking for a way. Same thing with me too, dreams correlate with what i am working on spiritually.

I haven't had those 'fear' dreams for a while (maybe i'm over that?). Often a theme in my dream is heroism (not to get all high on myself or anything). I'm usually in a crowd of people where all the people are running around crazy scared from this one 'terrorist'. I'm the only one who keeps their head and stays calm. I usually engage and try to take down the terrorist. Sometimes i succeed. Other times i die, but i feel at peace because i died trying to help and not scared like the sheeple

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello again,
Glad to see your experience made a few steps in a good direction!

I will try to tell you the experience I had; In my dream, I was in Stonehenge like place, but still all in one piece. Outside Stonehenge, the land was made of sharpened rocks, and the weather was that of a hurricane like tempest, but there was no wind inside. I was covered from the neck down in a golden costume, with different jewelries place along my limbs, with bigger ones on articulations.
Behind me was the Christ on the cross. And there was this couple that wanted to marry, but a demon that has attacked since 3 or 4 years old was trying to stop them from marrying. ( If you want to know a bit about that demon, you should see my recently posted Introduction. I talk a bit about it.
)
So this demon tries to prevent this union, mostly by firing bolts of fire towards them. But I get in the way to receive the blast to protect them. And I knew that by doing so, the costume I was given would "channel" the energy towards Christ, who absorbed it, and sent it back at the demon through this costume. What happened next has sent me on years of pondering. The demon, when hit, fell on his knees, because Christ showed it what it was, now. It made the demon aware of its condition. And it wept like a baby, ashamed of itself. Then I woke up. I never saw that demon again, but was subjected to something else over the years.

And more than 10 years later I found the Nag Hammadi Library and also found out I was a Gnostic while reading it!

I have a feeling that it is not quite the end for you, regarding all this matter of union. I feel like you will meet "her" again. Be at peace with her; after all, she's a fundamental part of you. Nothing to be afraid of.
Know thyself.

Until next time,

Aresh

top topics

join