It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

insane people are the normal people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
im tired of 90% of the society which is brainless sheeple who only knows to mimic itself into whatever think its hip to just pass as normal,like others are.
theyr all so dumbed down,if you have a bit of creativity or something that makes you unique you are labeled "insane""crazy""what is wrong with you"
and afcourse your immediatly made fun off.
yea well most of the rich people,presidents,famous celebrities are pretty crazy and they are succesfull and live theyr lifes. how many girls have hurryed to tell me "hey your insane!",yea well i drive to work,while you ride the buss you fail"
so lets hear for the real people,who have flaws,and real tastes!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I dont believe just because someone follows a trend or does something other people do, that theyre "sheeple". If depends on if the person is doing it or wearing it because they genuinly like it , or just to be like everyone else.

Alot of people go out of there way to dress differently or act differently just because they want to be unique from the bunch. But if you dont like what your wearing or doing and your doing that just because you want to be seen as unique, would be the same as wearing or doing something to fit in, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ah dammit,i dont have luck these days,huh.
your right,me to,theres many times ive tryed to be like someone from tv/etc i like
well thx its nice to know^^

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9283d24b203.png[/atsimg]

Have fun with this. I recomend going to a coffee shop for a couple hours because this is bound to turn into the pseudo intellectual "what is normal, what is insane" type of talk.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Zaiger, honestly, ive been reading alot of threads these past weeks and everytime I see a post of yours its mean spirited.

Theres nothing wrong with discussing what is normal and what is not.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Im just a cold mean person...
edit to add:
You have a lot to catch up on I posted that 2 weeks ago.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by zaiger]

new topics

top topics

join