It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or Chemicals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
When the Flight ban resulting from the eruption of eyjafjallajökull began.
It was not long until i realized that the skies are as clear as it was not in a long long time, there were literally no louds as far as i could see.

And now that the airports are open again i wake up to a fully clouded sky with not a single piece of blue on it but covert by a hazy grey whitish blanket of infinity.

Now my question is, could it be just a coincidence or is it possible that there are indeed some operations going on that cover the sky with some sort of chemicals that develope into into this blanket of grey clouds or whatever to prevent direct sunlight or for whatever reasons.

The tree in my backyard started sprouting the day the skies were clear and yesterday it already had leaves of 3-4m length and not only the tree but all trees and bushes in our backyard started sprouting at the very same day and developed leaves very quickly.

To that i myself was feeling very good in comparison to the time before the ban i wasnt as tired as i usually am and felt an intense amount of energy plus my mind was racing.

Now im not familiar with the chemtrail theories, i heard about them and read some stuff about it but i dont really know what people think they are for or aim to achieve, so please be easy on me and tell me your pros and cons.

Thanks for reading,

im looking forward to your replies.

Impetus

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Impetus]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
well it is spring..trees tends to sprout leaves...

clear skies..this have never happened untill now???

you give too much credit to airplanes sir.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

No i didnt say it was never clear sky before, i said it wasnt that clear a long long time before the flight ban.

And yes i know its spring and i know its normal for trees and bushes to sprout in spring too, the thing that made me wonder was because i watch the backyard everyday from my window and suddenly the first day the sky is clear, everything sprouts, i mean everything in the backyard sprouting on the day the sky is clear seemed a bit odd to me.

I didnt give credit to anything, i was just wondering of the possibilitys, as i have no clue about chemtrails or such.

I was asking you guys to give your thoughts on the subject as i am really clueless.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
A day or two of sunlight will cause trees in spring to sprout leaves quickly.

I live in a northern area too. Run an irrigation company(lawn sprinklers) and have payed close attention to weather and plant growth behavior for the last 20 yrs....cranky customers..you know.

was not being a troll. Just experinced the same thing, in Alberta ,Canada

Crappy weather..been nice for 2 days and trees are blooming now.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

Hmm yea maybe its just the way nature works as sunlight is indeed energy maybe thats why as soon as enough gets through everything builds up as quick as possible.

Thanks for your post no offence taken

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Impetus]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Impetus, I read you, it is the same here in Oslo, the last days have been warm and clear blue skies, yesterday the have opened for flight travel internally here in Norway(Supposed to close at 11 am again though) and when I woke up to day, there was that grey haze and the ring around the sun, two of them even, and as if that werent enough, huge zigzag chems all over the sky...........Looks like they are 'catching up' on the Barium in the atmosphere..

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ok go with me here, many know that airplanes do give off chemicals but i dont think that commerical airlines are intentionally doing this.

Yes these chemicals do create alot of cloud cover but only the operations which may or may not exist are actually actively laying chemtrials.

I myself did notice the skies too when the ban was in force and i have noticed the skies this morning, but i think its a conicidence and also not a coincidence....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ive been out side every day during the ban ... and before and after. im a postey so just my job. the last few days have been lovely. clear blue skys as far as the eye can see.

i did notice this but im not sure if its just coincidence.

as on nice hot summers days it is often all blue sky untill lunch time-ish when clouds start to form,

maybe it played a factor.

either way ive enjoyed being out in the lovely fresh air and sunshine.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks for replies guys!

I will check the skies and see if they go blue again aftewr the ban gets back into place.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ok this is a big coincidence, the UK ban has been lifted for ALOT of airports (for now anyway)

and guess what the sky was like? You guessed it, covered in clouds.... the murky ones was like someone just dusted the sky walk talc

join