It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monitors Claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
While reading their story and taking credit for AB, a couple of things stood out in their story. 1. They said they came up with a "fictional, curmudgeonly" astronomer who was "fictitous", but according to the posts, this is a real astronomer who lives in Australia. 2. They said last message they posted was when AB went on vacation, when in fact another was posted disclosing his name on May 29. 3. They said they were affiliated with the government. Any responses? The reason I found this article fascinating is because I saw an asteroid at 6:20 a.m. on May 22 in the Central part of Ohio and it scared the daylights out of me because it was so big and the way it was coming down, I thought it was going to impact the earth...but guess what? Not a word of it was in the paper or on the news. Something is not right with nature. All you have to do is go outside and take a look. We had lilacs blooming in April this year. In my 52 years I have never seen lilacs or the other flowers bloom that early.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have to agree with you this year so far is kind of weird and about flowers.

I have a large garden and I use to have everything by the book on blooming flowers but this year things are out of sequence.

I am telling myself that is due to the late rainy season in the south but even that is kind of out of season.

And my mother tells me that in Puertorrico where she is presently living (I live in Georgia) the whether was so cold this winter that frost was found in the tropical forest in the Island. Now that is weird.

Little things like this people does not give them much attention until is too obvious.

join