It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Kenyan Minister Khalwale Asks When Obama Will Repatriate Himself"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The following transcript is of an April 14, 2010 debate on the floor of the Kenyan National Assembly.

Dr. Khalwale: Mr. Speaker, Sir, the Minister has told us that the office of the then Senator Obama gave him a lot of assistance. That is very good to hear. Could he tell us what commitment the same office made by way of compensation to this country because those artefacts in those museums have been attracting visitors who were paying to view them?

What commitment did they make about compensation and more importantly, the biggest artefact in the USA today that belongs to this country is one Barrack Obama.

How does he intend to repatriate himself or part of the money that is realized from all the royalties that he is attracting across the whole world?

jeffersonsrebels.blogspot.com...

Excerpt came from this pdf:
www.bunge.go.ke...

HUH?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on 20/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
repatriate
vb (tr) [riːˈpætrɪˌeɪt]
1. to send back (a refugee, prisoner of war, etc.) to the country of his birth or citizenship

–verb (used with object)
to bring or send back (a person, esp. a prisoner of war, a refugee, etc.) to his or her country or land of citizenship.
(of profits or other assets) to send back to one's own country.
–verb (used without object)
to return to one's own country: to repatriate after 20 years abroad.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
African dictators have always been a reliable source.

c'mon people...geez.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hmm.. I think maybe because they flat out mentioned that they want him back so they can claim royalties lost out on him that it might be kind of true... I'm not calling them a money grubbing people, but they straight out said their motives for wanting him to repatriate himself and it wasn't for any sort of transparent national pride...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have no idea but its weird,
two

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

How often does a United States senator campaign for a foreign politician?

en.wikipedia.org...

Obama was accused of meddling in Kenyan politics.

But this is old news.

If Obama was a Kenyan citizen, and he believed himself to be born in Kenya, they he might not think of it as meddling,

Just wondering.

[edit on 083030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Side note,

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill
House votes to check candidates' citizenship

Updated: Monday, 19 Apr 2010, 4:45 PM MDT
Published : Monday, 19 Apr 2010, 4:44 PM MDT

PHOENIX (AP) -- The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for re-election.

The House voted 31-22 to add the provision to a separate bill. The measure still faces a formal vote.

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on 20/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Eligibility challenger to go public today
You'll have chance to speak directly with Army officer

www.wnd.com...

The officer refusing Army orders until Barack Obama documents his eligibility to be president and commander in chief is hitting the airwaves today to answer questions about his challenge to the president.

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin appears on the G. Gordon Liddy show Tuesday from 10-11 a.m. EDT. The program is streaming on the Web.

He is joined on the radio show by Joseph Farah, founder and CEO of WorldNetDaily, which has reported extensively since before the 2008 election on questions being raised over Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

Afraid I will miss this, gotta make a living.

Maybe someone will fill me in?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
sure is alot pointing in the direction of obama being born in kenya

seems like the only people who would actually know where he was born are the ones who have spent 2 million of your tax paying dollars, so far, to conceal his records

is that not sketchy?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

seems like the only people who would actually know where he was born are the ones who have spent 2 million of your tax paying dollars, so far, to conceal his records

is that not sketchy?

They've spent nothing hiding Obama's birth records, nothing. That's a lie perpetrated by the birthers and there is nothing I repeat nothing that points to Obama being born anywhere else but Hawaii that isn't fabricated by Orly Taint or an outright lie by the right. Give it up.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by damwel]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

is that your opinion? that he was born in america? in hawaii?

[edit on 4/20/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i present to you information, not opinion

Many do not understand that the online document was from 2007, generated by computer, laser-printed, and merely a certification that there is something on file which may or may not be sufficient proof of a birth in Hawaii. An original birth certificate could be the underlying document that presumably includes a hospital and attending physician's or midwife's name. Such a document should lay to rest the "natural born" dispute. This controversy was further escalated by media reports that gave two different hospital names for Obama's birthplace -- even today, the public does not know what doctor delivered the then-future president or which hospital was the site of his birth. No eyewitnesses have stepped forward to affirm that he was born in Hawaii in 1961.

link

the information is everywhere, chances are y ou are using a computer to view this text, therefor only laziness could keep you from accessing the Vast amount of information avaliable to test what i am saying

here is another link to get you started obama conceals records

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

i present to you information, not opinion

...the information is everywhere, chances are y ou are using a computer to view this text, therefor only laziness could keep you from accessing the Vast amount of information avaliable to test what i am saying...

I dont think it's laziness mate...I think it's blinding ideology...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

is that not sketchy?

They've spent nothing hiding Obama's birth records, nothing. That's a lie perpetrated by the birthers and there is nothing I repeat nothing that points to Obama being born anywhere else but Hawaii that isn't fabricated by Orly Taint or an outright lie by the right. Give it up.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by damwel]

And yet you STILL refuse to answer the question of how Obama's Indonesian-born sister was also issued a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii.

Figures.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
And yet you STILL refuse to answer the question of how Obama's Indonesian-born sister was also issued a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii.

And birthers REFUSE to answer where they source this claim that Obama's sister has an Hawaian birth certificate. Where did Obama's sister claim she had an Hawaiian birth certificate? Wheres your source? Why do you continue to pull out these claims with no sources?

Before you ask somebody else how she was issued an Hawaiian birth certificate, answer us where is the proof that she was issued one.

Sos37 stop making claims out of thin air and put the evidence where your mouth is.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you serious? "hey some kenyan guy said obammer should come home! He used a big word, THIS IS PROOF"

that's what you sound like. jesus christ, a movement of false alarms.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So do you believe everything third world dictators say, or just the things you wish were true?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How can you trust those African dictators? They don't have the class of the South American ones

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

i also have never heard of his sister or whatever this story that you speak of, maybe you could enlighten me?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by sos37

And birthers REFUSE to answer where they source this claim that Obama's sister has an Hawaian birth certificate. Where did Obama's sister claim she had an Hawaiian birth certificate? Wheres your source? Why do you continue to pull out these claims with no sources?

Before you ask somebody else how she was issued an Hawaiian birth certificate, answer us where is the proof that she was issued one.

Sos37 stop making claims out of thin air and put the evidence where your mouth is.

Fine, here's a source. Now quit being a horse's a$$.

Maya Soetoro was born to Indonesian businessman Lolo Soetoro and American cultural anthropologist Ann Dunham and half-sister to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia.

Source

And

[edit on 20-4-2010 by sos37]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join