It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Guardians of the New Replublic/ no such group exists

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I guess someone in the intelligence community sold this idea or was given this project. It seems a cover story for a possible false flag.

The idea that someone or some group sent messages to US governors asking for some sort of capitulation is a joke.

No such group exists. This is so laughable that even CNN hardly covered it.




posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
I guess someone in the intelligence community sold this idea or was given this project. It seems a cover story for a possible false flag.

The idea that someone or some group sent messages to US governors asking for some sort of capitulation is a joke.

No such group exists. This is so laughable that even CNN hardly covered it.


I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Normally I'll give a full response but...

I've just been the whiteness of some serious Logic Fail.

FACT1: Messages were sent. Some governors have signed it such as Louisiana, and some states are moving to align with it and the constitution such as Arizona.

FACT2: CNN is owned and operated by special interest groups. They report what they want when they want in such a fashion that it serves their purpose. CNN covered it, yes, but in a propaganda and half truth fashion. CNN is not a news source any more than FOX is.

FACT3: I will not cite my sources for you because obviously you need to pay more attention.

FACT4: I'm not saying that this isn't a possible false flag attempt, but this group does exist.


[Fixed a mistake]

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Scarcer]



posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4
 


Google is your friend.

Only if you spell 'Republic' correctly.

...nevermind, google corrects it anyway.



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
lol
like scarcer says
there's only been about 20 or so
threads on this already

and it's Guardians of the Free Republics

and most here have resolved it as a hoax
or a trap by big brother looking for a
patriot roundup to initiate martial law.

do a search for Restore America Plan
and see what u find

and dont confuse the Restore America Plan
with the Articles of Freedom Plan. They are
2 different things.



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lol
like scarcer says
there's only been about 20 or so
threads on this already

and it's Guardians of the Free Republics

and most here have resolved it as a hoax
or a trap by big brother looking for a
patriot roundup to initiate martial law.

do a search for Restore America Plan
and see what u find

and dont confuse the Restore America Plan
with the Articles of Freedom Plan. They are
2 different things.


:/ I beg to differ that *most* have found it to be a hoax.

I've seen the points of view, I believe it's best to say it's still an open argument until we see an end result, it's still developing, be skeptical of everyone.

Just my opinion

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Scarcer]



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4
 


Speaking of google..

chorizo4... CLICK HERE please



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer
 


That was neat.

2nd line.



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Actually I did some digging on this sometime ago. Here is a link to the main web page Guardians

So, still not really believing this... I tracked down the owner of the site-which was a guy named Clive formerly of Soquel, CA-that had his home seized. Now, I found these websites appear to owned by the same guy named Clive.
Apon further research I turned up several sites including one rather "racist" site that also had something on the Guardian's.

I crack it up to being a lone guy that was po'ed at his circumstances and he got a group or convinced people at least very loosely to go along with him.
The question remains - will this turn into a "lone wolf" scenario?



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4
 


There are reasons the the mainstream media did not cover this matter, but the group which you state does not exist, does exist. There is a group that did deliver letters to all 50 State Governors and while the MSM did cover it lightly, they did not explain anything that would inform the public of what is really going on. I believe this helped cause some confusion in an intentional manner.

You are obviously one of those that do not believe and further more, since you do not want to do your own investigation and inform yourself of the truth, I will help only to give you the site that you need to go to get informed.

If you want to be informed, first you have to do some reading. If you are too lazy to read or do not want to know the truth, then ignore my link and go on your merry ignorant way and have a nice day.

On the other hand if you want to know the truth and are willing to do some reading and some research, you may find that this group is for real and the reason you don't think it is real, is because you haven't truly informed yourself about anything except piece mill information at best which apparently has you believing no such group exists.

To help you along your way, the following link will help. If you just want to sit back and listen while you drink a cold one, then go to You Tube and search for Tim Turner. Get the most recent video dated April 7th, and you will be on your way to discovering just how wrong you are and at the same time you can begin your education about a matter that while not easy to grasp, it is available for you to consider while you inform yourself about what this group stands for and what they are trying to do for Americans.

As I said earlier, if you are too lazy to do some reading, then sit and watch some videos. If you find you don't have the attention span to either read or watch a video, then I would ask you to get informed before you state no such group exists when in fact they do.

While learning can be fun, if you don't have any motivation to discover the truth, then you are deluding yourself about being informed. Instead, you must want to be a living joke and in that regard if you don't inform yourself with the truth, you will be a living joke and I for one don't mind telling you that just because you don't think this group exists, does not mean that they don't exist.

Anyway, here is the link. Use or ignore it. Your choice and decision.

www.restoreamericaplan.net...

Thanks for the posting even if it was a gross error on your part.



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
reply to post by chorizo4
 


There are reasons the the mainstream media did not cover this matter, but the group which you state does not exist, does exist. There is a group that did deliver letters to all 50 State Governors and while the MSM did cover it lightly, they did not explain anything that would inform the public of what is really going on. I believe this helped cause some confusion in an intentional manner.

You are obviously one of those that do not believe and further more, since you do not want to do your own investigation and inform yourself of the truth, I will help only to give you the site that you need to go to get informed.

If you want to be informed, first you have to do some reading. If you are too lazy to read or do not want to know the truth, then ignore my link and go on your merry ignorant way and have a nice day.

On the other hand if you want to know the truth and are willing to do some reading and some research, you may find that this group is for real and the reason you don't think it is real, is because you haven't truly informed yourself about anything except piece mill information at best which apparently has you believing no such group exists.

To help you along your way, the following link will help. If you just want to sit back and listen while you drink a cold one, then go to You Tube and search for Tim Turner. Get the most recent video dated April 7th, and you will be on your way to discovering just how wrong you are and at the same time you can begin your education about a matter that while not easy to grasp, it is available for you to consider while you inform yourself about what this group stands for and what they are trying to do for Americans.

As I said earlier, if you are too lazy to do some reading, then sit and watch some videos. If you find you don't have the attention span to either read or watch a video, then I would ask you to get informed before you state no such group exists when in fact they do.

While learning can be fun, if you don't have any motivation to discover the truth, then you are deluding yourself about being informed. Instead, you must want to be a living joke and in that regard if you don't inform yourself with the truth, you will be a living joke and I for one don't mind telling you that just because you don't think this group exists, does not mean that they don't exist.

Anyway, here is the link. Use or ignore it. Your choice and decision.

www.restoreamericaplan.net...

Thanks for the posting even if it was a gross error on your part.


That's a new theory. That makes 2 or 3 I know of now that say claim completely different things about the leaders of this movement. Hm.. who to believe? Guess no one yet :/



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The restore America plan is great. I'm all for it. My question about the other aspects of it however cause me to ponder on the Greed behind the movement.

Originally this idea began as a Sovereign Citizen awareness movement, that held seminars at a hefty price tag of 500 dollars a head, plus one silver American Eagle (add another 125 dollars). If you failed the seminar, you were free to try again, at the same costs.

When the seminar's materials started popping up on the web, they posted disclaimers about the materials, and then started changing their documents, stating they were the updated versions that worked, in place of the old documents they said no longer applied... obviously in an attempt to keep the wealth of their 'monopoly' in check.

Sure, something of the nature they claimed is beneficial, especially if what they're doing is legal, and has helped Americans achieve a Status of 'constitutionally correct'. Things like this have costs, but the operation was a profit based program, even had characteristics of Mutilevel Marketing (A.K.A. 'Pyramid' Marketing) - and that is what turned me away...

In retrospect, why would I file all of these indemnification based documents and trust that the things they claim are true? besides 'testimonials', and theoretic PDF forms supposedly on file with government agencies and 'accepted for value' - Why not Document someone going through the process, certifying the notory public, clerk of subject court, Presiding judge, Agent representative of IRS / Financial orgainzation?

Yeah, They won't play along, right? But they'll supposedly accept the documentation as it is submitted, supposedly with no questions asked.

I'd like to see one person who can prove they're soveriegn, and who can produce evidence of - no more house payments, no more car registrations, no more court records, and who possesses a pass port possessive of the apostille endorsement.

All of this, and who has functioned as such for at least 5 years UNHINDERED...

Why don't these supposed 'Americans' instead bring people out of bondage freely? because of the 'danger' involved? the 'work' involved?

Before I completely blow this organization's truthfulness, I need to see if the claim they made for today's legal document service actually took place. I wasn't in the Capital of my state today - so after I find out - I'll reply back with my verdict.



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer

:/ I beg to differ that *most* have found it to be a hoax.

I've seen the points of view, I believe it's best to say it's still an open argument until we see an end result, it's still developing, be skeptical of everyone.....




Hopeful, but very skeptical here. I've been looking, but fail to see concrete proof yet.

I've issued a public challenge to them to use their influence to peacefully SHUT DOWN THE U.N. BUILDING IN NY and shut off the lights by May 15 2010 to prove they're for real.

UPPER/lowercase letters in states names don't prove Sh1t to me.




[edit on 20-4-2010 by zzombie]



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here they are, they must exist as they sit here and talk.
If they are Govt. False Flag aiders, who's to say..




posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So, they claim they sent all these letters to the governors, no proof.

Others claim they are just bait for a false flag/martial law thing, which to the best of my knowledge has not happened.

If you ask them for proof, they say such things as "I don't want anybody to know my name" or "You're lazy, do your own homework" or "Oh, membership is $500".

Pffft!!! Regardless of what people say about CNN, FOX and MSNBC, if their was a genuine fundamental shift in the relationship between state and federal government, they would have no choice but to report it.

I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that most of the so-called news on ATS is just a lot of paranoid mumbo-jumbo after all.



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
So, they claim they sent all these letters to the governors, no proof.

Others claim they are just bait for a false flag/martial law thing, which to the best of my knowledge has not happened.

If you ask them for proof, they say such things as "I don't want anybody to know my name" or "You're lazy, do your own homework" or "Oh, membership is $500".

Pffft!!! Regardless of what people say about CNN, FOX and MSNBC, if their was a genuine fundamental shift in the relationship between state and federal government, they would have no choice but to report it.

I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that most of the so-called news on ATS is just a lot of paranoid mumbo-jumbo after all.


Well the governors did get the letters, the letters said they were from this group, and this group claims to have sent them. Makes sense to me really.

As for the media, yes, we did report on it, extensively. Google News, search "letters to governors" I'm getting 1,492 reports on that right now for this story, not bad for something that turned out to be hot air.

When this story broke I was already in the United States doing a fact-finding assignment for the United Kingdom news organization that I work for. Since I was studying right-wing groups, they asked me to find someone in this group and talk to them.

I met with a man in Oregon that claims to be a member, we talked, he assured me that everything was non-violent in nature. Why would a government plant or false flag tell the media something that will calm them down? Isn't their job to get going crazy about such things?



posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy
 


I think more of what warpcrafter was going on about was not that they exist, but their proclamations. At least in the comment you are referring to.

I find it odd that this thread was even created. I find it funny that someone is going to proclaim that something does not even exist when so much proves it does.

I almost find it analogues to someone burying their head in the sand.



posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy
 


Project Jimmy, I agree with you! And any such people who insist on burying their heads in the sand ought to just go on doing so while the rest of us take advantage of the opportunity to get our first fresh gulps of the clean clear air of FREEDOM.... as for any challenge to prove existance by taking on the UN, reminds me of this one: "if you really are the Son of God, throw yourself off this temple, let the angels bear you up": check this out - 69.84.25.250...



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join