It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Secretly Snags 56,000 Images of Students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
School Secretly Snags 56,000 Images of Students now is admitted openly on MSM :

economycollapse.blogspot.com...

School Secretly Snags 56,000 Images of Students
0diggsdigg
April 19, 2010 — A suburban Philadelphia school district admits to secretly capturing 56,000 webcam photographs and screen shots from laptops issued to high school students. The School District lawyer says students likely were photographed inside their homes.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is a blatant violation of the students constitutional rights. The school should be held responsible in every way to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I read about this yesterday, same school system in PA that handed out all those lovely laptops not telling students the Webcams would be on 24-7. I realize that the benefit of the doubt should be given to a school system, especially in tough economic times when budgets are being slashed, but with this? I honestly hope these scum need to hold a bake sale to get the funds to hire a single teacher after this. There was an interview somewhere done with the principal where he was making light of the fact that he enjoyed the power - make an example of him. I hope a class action lawsuite is filed that will take the state years, if not decades to pay off. It would send a lovely message to those in power as to how well we "sheeple" enjoy being spied on. Taking advantage of the poor like this who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford a laptop for their kids is hideous.

It'd be one thing if this footage was taken in a school setting. Outside of that, no holds barred...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think things in school is just going to get worse. I think I heard something about cameras in one school bathroom in the mirrors in a grade school. It's just gonna get worse man.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just get so damn happy when the corrupted get exposed and even more happier when actions are done and bought to justice.

It sure will get a lot worse if other sicken,unmoral and unlawful things comes to light which it all should come out and hope people take heed and take actions so the people and their kids wont have to get stepped on.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by MilzGatez]

top topics

join