It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What American Media Is Really Like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I truly believe every American citizen needs to view this video. Most of us know how truly biased and completely insane the MSM is but this video shows it even more.

It seems for the past few years, our news outlets have been turned into circuses...and nothing more than comedic entertainment. Look at Fox News, you have Glenn Beck. I think enough is said really. We all know how completely insane the man is.

The left wing media and how when Bush was president, all they did was throw # at him and call him a Fascist. Even if Bush was a man responsible for mass murder of over 500,000 Iraqis and a human rights violator, the news should stick to their job: Report the news and leave their opinions out of it.

Turn off your televisions and find your own news because you're not going to get it from Faux News.

Please, everyone needs to see it.

It's also for a good laugh

[edit on 19-4-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Couldn't agree more with you. Myself, I use the internet for quick views on current issues I care about.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I stopped watching the news awhile ago. Glenn Beck seems quite amusing, no doubt hes off his head!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Dear GorehoundLarry

Thanks for that I have been considering doing a thread very similar to this.

I live in Asia and most of the TV we get is from the USA. One of which is the History Channel. Which indeed dose contain some good programs.

How ever it also contains R Lee Ermy. I have never watched the program the trailers are just too moronic. But this is only one example there are many.

If I were a citizen of the USA I would be ashamed and never lift my head again.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's not just the US, Canadian media is just as bad. Also it's not just recently, the media had been abhorrent for as long back as I can remember, which is the 80's when I first started paying attention.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
It's not just the US, Canadian media is just as bad. Also it's not just recently, the media had been abhorrent for as long back as I can remember, which is the 80's when I first started paying attention.

But the US has Glenn Beck. That's enough to say: American News is doomed.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

glenn beck is pretty much the scariest thing to ever come to tv/

S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tylermbell

glenn beck is pretty much the scariest thing to ever come to tv/

S&F

Agreed. I just wish his brainwashed followers would wake up and realize this man isn't doing anything but dividing a nation. That's what the MSM outlets do anyway. They're not reporting the news that matters...instead, they're spreading lies and propaganda on each party and causing much hatred between two political parties.

No, true Liberalism isn't evil and it's not about hating America. In fact, it's about mass equality and love for all.

True Conservatism isn't and shouldn't be about opposing gay rights/marriage, racist ideologies or hypocritical views, example: Getting rowdy because those who didn't like Bush compared him to Hitler but then you go on and compare Obama to the same dictator.

It also doesn't help you have the Wrong people representing your side.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

top topics

join