It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On This April 25th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
3 wives? ... you're already in hell, mate!

3 times the nagging when you come home from the pub late... flipping heck!

**snorrrrrt**

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

lol I can only handle one

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Tormentations

I was curious of the names of your wives to understand the context within which you are using the term wives. You mean actual wives? I understand what you mean rapture. If you mean by rapture you are at one with the infinite source then yes. Timelines would not exist and you would be living infinite life, at one with the creator, at which point you reenter this timeline in the same space. Why then do you come back? Has there not been enough of a breakthrough for the collective to ascend into Christ conscious? Will you remain "trapped" in the physical form until then? Why do you return? The infinite, it is eternal, it is everlasting, how could you enter into the eternal and actually return? At what point in the eternal do you look at what time it is on earth? Does the infinite creator call on you to reenter into a fantasy driven timeline? Why?

Actual, yes. I and my wives raptured into sequences going on that have to do with our marital sex in my paradise. That's why I say quantum leap. It's where our actual bodies up in paradise are sent forth into a sequences of motions. Basically, I and my wives quantum leap right into, say, the middle of steamy situations with each other. My Paradise place is like that. We came back as apart of an original plan we stand faithful and true to. We will be gone for good from the planet just before World War III breaks out. Me and my wives are not truely of this place. This place is as hades defined as where souls are departed from their true places (and true forms). But we will return home from this hades. My wives are my spirit guides. We been under a pre-set plan where we are temporarily outside of controlling our position. If we still had control, and didn't put it outside of us, temporarily, then the question is, would we complete the original plan of making sure we are here just before WW3 breaks out with all the problems and all the world pours on a person. We came here to be tried and made white, so to speak, and stand true through thick and thin sorts of tribulations. So basically, we need no time to look at, the raptures to my Paradise and from my Paradise happen how pre-set outside of our present control. But I have nothing to worry about since we're not going to endure World War III. I know our setting will get us out of here before Hell breaks loose.

Sooo, should we assume that after WWIII breaks out (April 25th) and you are raptured that you will not be posting on ATS anymore? Or can you post from your paradise? Just wondering how that would work

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Seriously, as of late...it seems the keeper of the farm keeps leaving the barn door open.

Where do these people come from?

Scary to think I could be standing next to these types in the store, or driving with them on the road.

I love freedom...but are we seeing its draw backs?

To the OP...your last name isnt Kingston by chance?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ignorance.
It's something how people ignore whate else I said in this thread. My other posts in this thread clear up people from their ignorance, but the ignorant will be ignorant regardless. They fool me not.

I think I want to milk the ignorance. Wouldn't it be funny if I did say me and my wives are going to kill ourselves? Well, speak up my ignorant ones?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Do you really think that after reading the first opening posts that everyone is going to read the whole thread?

So if your going to rapture...could you at least do a live cam or something>? Or is this something we wouldnt be able to see at all? Something you just KNOW is happening to you.

So why not rapture today? Sorry if you answered this already....like I said, I couldnt bring myself to read it all.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Ignorance.
It's something how people ignore whate else I said in this thread. My other posts in this thread clear up people from their ignorance, but the ignorant will be ignorant regardless. They fool me not.

I think I want to milk the ignorance. Wouldn't it be funny if I did say me and my wives are going to kill ourselves? Well, speak up my ignorant ones?

Ok, so in 5 days you and you're wives are going to usher in WW3? What exactly will happen to the rest of humanity once WW3 starts?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Mods - can I use the word #tarded?

Edit: That'll be a no then.

[edit on 20/4/1010 by jokei]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've got a few questions-
How do you know that WW3 is going to occur due to your deaths? Are you in a powerful position to have a hand in the causation of the war? And why do your wives have to die? This sure seems like a hoax to me but I'm on ATS to listen to a range of opinions, no matter how bizarre it may be. Do you have any evidence...or able to show us? I think that's the only way we would listen...after your very...informative...post

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

As an ignorant one, I am going to resort to direct communication. I wish health and happiness upon you and yours, and they and theirs.

I hope -- and pray -- that your anticipation of the events surrounding 25 APR 10 does not include killing anyone, or suicide.

If WWIII breaks out on 25 APR 10, you can tell us "I told you so" for the brief moments in which we can still communicate.

That is all. I am formally declaring that I do not believe that WWIII will begin on or about 25 APR 10, however I'm far from in a place to detect the palpitations of the pulse of the world. It will not be so for me, and that is as far as I can determine.

Have a fullfilling rapture, if that is your goal.

I'm reminded of Songs of Solomon, for some quirkey reason -- "He that bringeth trouble into his own house, inherits the wind."

Be well.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I just don't understand peoples negativity. ATS , i imagine as an open minded audience. Is this not true? Do we not develop new ideas by observing others?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have nothing to add. Gools quoting The Dude, in the second post, should have been the final post.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wait, so did you talk to cleverbot or something??

Sounds pretty random!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Mr OP..

I want to know why you posted this on ATS..

What are your reasons..seriously.

If you are going to be "raptured" why the hell would you even bother posting here.

And are you narcissistic? Id like you to answer this..

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
1. Religious nutjob
2. Mentally unstable
3. Troll
4. Misunderstood
5. .package deal.

*shrugs* few days to go yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Do we not develop new ideas by observing others?

the only new idea I got from reading this thread
is that I need to start slinging poo at
the monkeys BEFORE they sling it at me.

here, u want a banana ???

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you do really rapture on the 25th, please do me a favor...

Rapture up and then bring me back a "The three-wived ats poster raptured and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" shirt.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
too late,
WW3 started when G bush got re-elected.
also,
God needs sinners like a dog needs flees,
what makes you think that God needs to rapture sinners ?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
geez, is this still going

I thought u veteran ATSers would have
learned to stop feeding the trolls by now

guess I was wrong

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join